Drumpf BTFO!

Drumpf BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/16/leader-minnesota-terrorist-cell-gets-35-years-in-jail-for-plot-to-join-isis.html
archive.is/AnhG7
archive.is/NbWTN
archive.is/HmvFK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumi-e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see the logic behind his reasoning.
Islam is an international religion. All across the globe muslims profess animosity and even hatred towards the western world and it's values. Thus there is an argument to expand the ban, not remove it.

>since 9/11
when did nazis do anything to jews since holocaust

Forgotten about Orlando already?

> "Haha, ya got me. We really just want to keep muzzies out because we see the way they are literally raping and pillaging Europe.

Second generation. But the fact that second generations are more radical than the first is important ammo.

>isis says they plan to use refugees to attack
>let's ignore the warning and invite lots in and see what happens :^)
people like her are hamstringing trump. the answer is do you know how much isis has influence in these 7 countries and their plans to use refugees to attack us?

how many attacks have been on europe so far?

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

Or Ohio. Remember the Somali terrorist who acted on behalf of Islam and ISIS and killed one guy and injured 13 others. I remember. It was last November.

The question is not how many terrorist attacks have occurred historically.

The question is about what will occur in the FUTURE. The world is a constantly shifting, evolving place. Since Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have destabilized the Middle East, it's turned everything upside down. Islam believes the west is at war with them. We need to ensure we are taking all proper steps to keep out extremists and protest the American people.

JUDGE BTFO!!!!

Sounds like Homeland Security has been doing a good job then.

All that dumb bitch needed to do was one thing. google and start naming that shit.

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/16/leader-minnesota-terrorist-cell-gets-35-years-in-jail-for-plot-to-join-isis.html

Iran literally preaches "death to America" and calls us the Great Satan

2 months ago, a nigger refugee drove his car through a crowd on the Ohio State University campus.

archive.is/AnhG7

2 months before that, a nigger refugee started stabbing people at a mall in Minnesota.

archive.is/NbWTN

2 months before that, 3 nigger refugees were convicted of tryingto join ISIS.

archive.is/HmvFK

This nigger loving jew judge needs to be dragged out of his nigger loving jew house and strung up as a warning to the other nigger loving jews. You will not be tolerated. You will die.

This. Do the terrorist attacks in France, Belgium, Germany, etc. somehow not factor into the decision? Muslim immigrants into Europe are the same as potential Muslim immigrants into the USA.

Then what's the point of picking these 7 countries and not just ban the religion in its entirety?

And Saudi Arabia funded ISIS and majority terrorist attacks are from Wahhabists, your point?

>ban religion
How the fuck would that work? Religion isn't something permanent like blood, it can't be tested. How would you know whether the guy from Iran who's claiming that he's a christian is lying or not?

They are right.

Must suck not being able to reach your own ass to wipe it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumi-e

>50 fucking centimeters
Doesn't look like it, desu. Unless you're like 6'5

A fumi-e approach would weed out muslims, yeah - somebody a while ago suggested treating people entering the States with bacon and alcohol. This would insult normal muslims more than the terrorist muslims, though. Terrorists, if they are determined enough can hide their faith and slip by.

>I want an immediate answer
>I don't have the facts in front of me so-
>HAH! HAH! GOTCHA! NONE! NOT ALL MUSLIMS REFUGEES WELCOME!