Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UVoRR_sClc0
youtube.com/watch?v=-CJxTpOO9nY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teotihuacan
youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI
youtube.com/watch?v=v-NsirLXUMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats the most effective way to put a rock ontop of a rock without them falling apart.

literal stacks of rocks

that its such a simple shape to make, even a toddler at a beach will make one with buckets of wet sand

Came here to post this

Fp really is the bp

Pyramids are literally stylized piles of shit. Once aliens used Earth as their designated shitting planet, the pyramids are the remnants of the coprophagial cargo cult.

How do you carry the rocks without tractors and shit?

you push them. lifting is a simple enough concept as well.

Lift them how? they're really fucking big and heavy. Humans can't do if by themsleves

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

slaves are cheaper than tractors

It's basic physics.
Without modern materials and engineering techniques, a pyramid is the logical shape that would form from trial and error

pulleys aren't very complicated user. neither is rope

though for most of those I assume they just pushed them up and set them in place

dirt ramps aren't exactly alien tier technology

whats up with your flag

Oops, I should have read thread

Basically this

This.

>No flag

WE

Exactly.
What the fuck else can you do when you want to build something that can reach the sky?
They didn't have steel.

Intergalactic pyramid scheme.

fyi stonehenge is fake, it were made using crane and shit.

WAZ

What? Humans have an innermost desire to expand vertically? You be saying people of ancient times also did it for religious reason? WHAT?! Never thought of that.

ALIENS MY MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoRR_sClc0

>Great Pyramid of Giza: 2500 BC
>Pyramid of the Sun: AD 200
>Temple of Kukulcan: AD 900-1200
Wow, clearly the 3000 year gap means they were all built by the exact same people, because pyramids are a complex shape.

Also that 'Aztec' one is from Teotihuacan, which is about 1000 years older than the Aztecs.

that chinese have small cocks which couldn't compare to superior Muslim cocks.

Checked. Aliens confirmed of loving pyramids.

People still believing this shit. please explain how they cut the granite rock
youtube.com/watch?v=-CJxTpOO9nY

Now measure the pyrimids against the triangular of Igor Bogdonoffs face. Your in for a mind blown.

>I could never do it, so surely the greatest engineering minds of their time couldn't
when will this meme die?

With a harder rock and tens of thousands of slaves over a span of 30 years.

also the pyramids are made with limestone. a hell of a lot softer than granite

With hammer and chisel probably? Also the traditional technique for cutting out large stones was to stuff wooden planks between mand-made stone cracks, and then watering the wooden pieces so they swell and severe the stone

how about you do it, just make a small brick, if they can make 1200 ton, you surely can do it in one day. it just small brick
it need to be flat on all side
post on youtube, if you can i believe you

>how about you do it
give me 30,000 slaves and I'll figure it out
>a single day
so now you're just being facetious?

it not 1200 ton brick i ask you to make, it normal size one 3inch x 7inch

what are you trying to prove? that I'm not an architect with generations of trial and error to go on? if the egyptians wanted a monolith, they'd have to use granite. limestone would be pretty shit for a solid piece that high. so they'd figure it out. I can't explain to you how any engineer or architect figured out what they have, to say nothing of one who never wrote anything down

Lmao get btfo

You just need to take a sculpting class. I understand that it's hard to grasp for a Malay though.

lmao smart people are smarter than us, wtf must be aliums

WE

WAS

fun times

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Teotihuacan IS NOT AZTEC.

The Aztecs themselves discovered the city as ruins! It was populated during the times when Mayan civilization was at its peak, and even so it's not Maya either!

It was built by a forgotten civ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teotihuacan

ATLANTEANS

Welp.

FPBP even when it's a fucking serb.

r u an alien OP?

fuck off space niggers we're full

All of these are preflood.

it's bullshit though

/thread

I like how Egyptian paint stuff on wall, suddenly people thing they make it

take a peace of granite

start smashing the solid rock, digging a channel to pry away a desired shape

use multiple dudes to make the work go faster

after the rough shape is being secured

take another peace of grannie and start smoothing out the thing

you don't even need metallurgy for that

is it absurdly hard - yes
is it possible - yes

than it stand to reason it was done

the other explanations are even more absurd

I wouldn't be surprised if they were faked by the Masons and Jesuits. The former had Napoleon's army; The latter, thousands of savages that thought they were Gods. The purpose being to sell us the idea that their used to be a grand global slave cult that ran according to mystery school beliefs. You can't trust (((science))) or (((history))) to tell the truth. Our system runs mostly on theatricality, hidden knowledge, and deception.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI

Like the universality of myths, the pyramids are likely sourced in a proto- or original cultural or religious belief.

The ancients frequently associated the divinity as somehow residing or being most easily accessed from mountain tops. Consider Mt. Olympus for the Greeks; consider also where they built their acropolis and often their temples (at the highest places in their cities; ditto for Rome).

The proto- or early religions seemed to believe that either the divinity itself or those who had access to divinity lived on mountains.

Consider this from Genesis:

>Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

Why is the fact that is was specifically a "plain" mentioned? Who cares that they found a plain? However, when you read in further back in Genesis before the flood, a significant character and name appears that means "descent" and in that fellows time man began to fall away from the worship of God and generally become apostates, which triggered the Flood. The "plain" here again in the tower of Babel story is a repetition: it's a plain as opposed to a mountain and implies a descent from a higher place to a lower one.

Oh , that's from the ancient worldwide Melonhead civilization. They used the pyramids to communicate with Travelers (demons , gods , angels , etc).

They used to rape children and sacrifice people to their dark reptilian gods and stuff. Their decendants still rule the world.

The whole NWO stuff is about them trying to re-establish their ancient worldwide civilization.

They created the low IQ people to be used as slaves (thanks assholes)

(off the top of my head) think Jesus , Hitler , Stalin , Mao , Pol Pot , Napoleon , Julius Caesar , Trump , Putin , The Rothschilds. Joe Rogan , Alex Jones. Dan Peña. Jordan Belfort. The Marquis De Sade.

Who else? uhh..

Charles Manson. The leader of Rammstein , what's his name , Till Linnderman or something?

Anyway.

Literally any "glorious leader" ever.

Not all of them are bad desu.

MELONHEAD. HIGH IQ. FIRE SPIRIT. WINNERS. ELONGATED BACK OF HEAD. SHALLOW EYE SOCKETS.

I think they are not from this planet. Antarctica was their home continent if i'm not mistaken.

Most Whites , some Asians and a few Blacks have their blood in them.

Anyway i'm all over the place (tired).

Google : Edenism. Koanic Soul. Altrugenics. For more info.

smoothing out rock and shaping it to place is not a modern thing user

Geometry is the same wherever you go?

Go do it and btfo me, im willing to change my view if you can do it

come on u cant make this type surface using rock

done in one

This obsession with numbers came from Pythagoras and his mystery cult. Of course, his existence could be another lie, and he and the Pyramids came from the renaissance desire to rewrite history, and fake ruins as theatrical props to a grand lie. (((Archeology))) is responsible for faking the Dinosaurs. You think those skeletons are really made of bone? It's plaster! Look it up.

WTF
I never knew this
Fucking anglos
WE WUZ DRUIDS AN SHIEET

It's not exactly a secret, it's on the fucking wikipedia page. The stones have been moved about and restored tons of times.
>William Gowland oversaw the first major restoration of the monument in 1901 which involved the straightening and concrete setting of sarsen stone number 56 which was in danger of falling. In straightening the stone he moved it about half a metre from its original position.
>In 1958 the stones were restored again, when three of the standing sarsens were re-erected and set in concrete bases. The last restoration was carried out in 1963 after stone 23 of the Sarsen Circle fell over. It was again re-erected, and the opportunity was taken to concrete three more stones.

well, I am not going to find a fucking granite slab to smash away with another granite hammer, to prove a point on Sup Forums

the basics are there however

you want right angles with no tools, cool

draw a string, make a line along it with charcoal
place two dots along the line and draw two intersecting circles with a shorter string - draw a line from the upper intersection to the lower intersection

you just made a right angle with a fucking string
as for smaller granite peaces , you drill holes with a spear like tool on equal spacing, you hammer wooden stakes, pour water on the stakes, the wood expands and thus it cracks the stone

the same can be achieved with heating the stone and rapidly cooling it with water, but the crack is not easily controlled

after you have the general shape, you can use another granite peace to smooth it out, using increasingly softer rocks to make the surface shine

we forget many of those monuments were either done during the stone age, when the knowledge of stone manipulation was far more common or not so long after

That picture is shit. Look at the scale of it, honestly. It's completely misleading about the size of the pyramids, even the smaller ones.

The ramp theory has been proven impossible. The angle at which the ramp would have to be built would have made it so long that the ramp would have contained more blocks than the pyramid itself.

I'm not saying it was ayylmaos, in fact I don't think that at all. But the ramp theory is garbage.

I think you don't understand how hard is granite is. fine you dont want to do it, find someone on youtube that can do it. if it easy as you say surely you can fine it on youtube

Hmm...got me thinking.

I don't think Stonehenge will exist 100 years from now.

Muslims are taking over the UK and they like blowing up ancient pagan archaeological sites.

Ever hear of a surface plate? It's used in machining as a flat reference. It's made by simply grinding 3 granite slabs together, swapping them around often enough. You can end up with a surface flat to within a millionth of an inch.

Point is, very simple methods can produce extremely accurate surfaces.

>I think you don't understand how hard is granite is

it's one of the hardest minerals we have, that's why it was held in such high regard in ancient times, as it was considered - rightfully so eternal

as such many items and structures associated with the afterlife used it as a base material

that being said a material is not harder than itself, so even with no hardened steel or diamond drills, one can use another peace of granite to grind the thing down

as I said - very fucking hard but possible none the less

some of the cultures that created those monuments had many decades and dedicated masses to construct the said monuments

you can find many videos on youtube of moving thousand ton rocks wit almost nothing at all but ingenuity, some rope and levers

as for the granite shaping I am unable to help as youtube is banned at my workplace

however I am sure you can find some related videos yourself

town rapists

Not sure what you're looking for, but 86 year old cuts granite slab by himself. He has steel, but there are several other different primitive methods for cutting stone too.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-NsirLXUMk

Those digits checked. You are right kek has blessed you

If anything i think the illustration makes the process look humane.
An entire army of slaves at your disposal with the fear of a literal god and death in them. They got it done handily.

Cutting is possible, trying to shape it into flat surface is what i asking

Lay lines etc.

>Ancient aliens
Given how fucking retarded the populace of most of these places are, that'd actually lend a lot of credence to ancient aliens, or at the very least previous lost civilization (i.e. civilization was more advanced, but regressed for some reason). The history of mankind is probably a lot older than they tell us.

i have a shitton of slaves so i will make them push rocks all day so everyone can see that my rocks go higer than anyone elses?

Real question is. Which one is best one?

I personally find egypts too perfect and kinda autistic.

DELETE RIGHT NOW

Aaand we're done.

With great difficulty and patience. And slaves, lots and lots of slaves.

That being said, it's not like the ancient people were idiots. They could very well have winched the rocks into place with pulleys and treadwheels Yes treadwheels. They basically made a giant hamsterwheel and pegged some rope to the axial.

This desu imho.
1. Ramp at lower levels where there are lots of stones needed per level and you still only need a smallish ramp.
2. At higher levels where there are fewer stones per level needed, use pulleys, ropes, winches with lots and lots of labour etc.

t. Building Contractor

ayy lmaos n shiet

you have hundreds of thousands of slaves stomping in unison at a certain frequency, which happens to be the resonant frequency of the ground in the area you're building. this resonant frequency causes the giant stones to experience many moments of suspension in the air, which allows it to be pushed/pulled/otherwise manipulated with ease.

/thread

everybody go home

explain