Why is King of Romania wanting to build wall?

how did Romania end up with a king after communist dictatorship? why is a king offering to build a wall in a foreign country? someone explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Gypsies
youtube.com/watch?v=nfve2wxeUHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(bump)

He's the self proclaimed king of the gypsies. The Gypsies have 1 king, 1 emperor and some other fckin "royalties" I can't remember.

And he's not Romanian. He's a gypsy :D

Oh i see so he's not officially royal

>He's the self proclaimed king of the gypsies. The Gypsies have 1 king, 1 emperor and some other fckin "royalties" I can't remember.

What the fuck is this?

Can someone explain?

Even the king of these people looks like total garbage.

Why doesn't he have a royal shower.

We-wuzers make up more shit to we-wuz about.

his crown is made out of chocolate coins

It's like that king of Germany guy. He's not legitimate.

I got the picture from a hungarian poster who said he was

I have a picture from a Polish guy declaring me King of the Romans too. Better pay tribute to me quick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Gypsies

There are heaps of them.

>not Romanian
>gypsy
I know that niggering theory.

GYPPO KING
THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES

>why is a king offering to build a wall in a foreign country
he has a solid backup of romanian generals

His grandfather, and former King of Gypsies, was also a Knight Templar, see vid. Mind-boggling,

youtube.com/watch?v=nfve2wxeUHI

He wants to keep the gypsies from leaving

That is as much Romanian as this is French

wtf i love him now

Half the countries that are in chaos currently would be in a much better state had they not ditched their monarchies 80-100 years ago. If the US "liberates" Iran or aids a "twitter revolution" and then goes and installs a Presidential democracy as they have done elsewhere, then they might just have well nuked the country to ashes in the first place.

The Prussian line still exists. It's just that the only living legitimate heir is a sniveling faggot leftist. He went on some German Jew show and groveled to the host about how nasty his family was. Then the kike host smiled and gave him Semitic absolution.

Yeah that's not the guy I'm talking about.

we have the same story here , some dudes kills him