Black Trump supporter thread

>be a black Trump supporter
>get called Uncle Tom

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/9390/5-things-you-need-know-about-stop-and-frisk-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, if alt-right goes mainstream, that's essentially what black Trump supporters will end up being, based or not.

Then on the other hand, by BLM standards, MLK would end up being an Uncle Tom so...

Basically you're an Uncle Tom if you aren't an extremist prejudiced against whites.

>>get called Uncle Tom
What would you call a black supporter of stop and frisk, which literally disproportionately targets black people, even when accounting for crime rates. Literally voting to get harassed by cops so they can meet a quota. That's voting for against your interests and yes it's absolutely cuckaroo'd.

Tbqwh if I would live in a black neighborhood it would be in my interest if thugs were stopped and searched, even if it would happen to me once in a while. Seems to have worked for Giuliani.

>be an Islamic terrorist
>blow up innocent people
>don't judge the entire religion based on the actions of a few!
>vote for trump
>it's because you're in favour of removing political dynasty's and changing the status quo
>OMG YOURE RACIST AND UNEDUCATED LIKE THE REST OF THEM WE WILL FIGHT AND DESTROY YOU

apparently they don't understand what hypocrisy is

I'm in full support of the G.E.and for stop and frisk because I am a black guy who doesn't do anything that would cause me to get blown away from some cop. If I were stopped, it would truly be a waste of their own time, they'd search my person or whatever out, apologize for taking up my time, and be on their way. Maybe those nig noggerins should stop the hivemind think of "da poe poe" and stop doing illegal crap, lest they get locked up (probably again).

But Stop and Frisk works.

>NYC

Remember Death Wish? Thats what it was like when Democrats ran the city. They put S&F in place and moved police resources to high crime areas (dindu parts of town). Crime fell exponentially.

If you think about it, it makes sense

>have toe cancer
>go to get treatment
>Dr says "we can bombard your whole with chemo to kill the toe cancer, but that includes your brain, eyes, heart etc, and its not really effective"
>"but it shows diversity in targeting"
>Dr says " or we can focus the chemo on your toe and ignore the areas that dont have cancer"
>"kinda unfair that the other areas without cancer dont get chemo tho"

Pretty obvious what the right answer is.

>voting against your interests

Can we please stop with this ridiculous meme?

You should vote for the strength of your nation, not your individual interests.

If the nation fails, so does the individual.

Voting for your selfish interests leads to the collapse of societies.

>be black
>do anything that doesn't involve chimping out
>get called uncle tom

>vote against your intrests
Gee, I wonder who is behind your post

It isn't voting against their interest since it is making their home safer.
If I lived in a third world hellhole or a random ghetto I'd vote for it too, as long as it worked.

>Be a liberal
>Always be on the losing team

I'd rather be called an Uncle Tom by my failure brethren then actually be one

Lies

>Blacks are 53 percent of stop subjects, though they are 23 percent of the city’s population. Whites are 9 percent of stop subjects, though they are 35 percent of the city’s population. Therefore, conclude Stringer and others, the NYPD targets individuals for stops based on their race rather than on crime patterns and suspicious behavior.

>Here is what the anti-cop critics never divulge: Blacks are 66 percent of all violent-crime suspects, according to the victims of and witnesses to those crimes. Blacks commit around 70 percent of all robberies and about 80 percent of all shootings in the city. Add Hispanic shooters, and you account for 98 percent of all shootings in the city.

>Whites, by contrast, were only 5 percent of all violent crime suspects in 2011. According to victim and witness reports, they commit barely over 1 percent of all shootings and less than 5 percent of all robberies.

>Such disparities mean that the police can’t deploy their resources where people most need protection from violence — in minority neighborhoods — without producing racially disproportionate stops.

dailywire.com/news/9390/5-things-you-need-know-about-stop-and-frisk-aaron-bandler

>be a black Trump supporter
>get enslaved

Why would being stopped and frisked be against somebodies interest, it can't take more than a few minutes, it makes your city a safer place, and what do you have to fear if you're doing nothing wrong? Unless you're assuming that all black people are carrying drugs or illegal weapons.

You don't do things in your self interest, you do them in the national group interest.

OK, you know why they're "disproportionately" targeted right? BECAUSE THEY COMMIT THE MOST FUCKING CRIME! Stop committing crime at a disproportionate rate and you won't be targeted as such

>b-but not all black people commit crimes!

No shit, except the ones that are most vocal about it ARE committing crimes. In gangster rap from the 90s when stop and frisk was first implemented they would rap about how awful it was, but then go on about murder, selling drugs and shit in the next verse. Its like "stop stopping us from committing crimes, racist cops!"

>that whole bit at 7:50

i feel bad for the average normie middle-class black

always bullied by those filthy fucking niggers on the left

>even when accounting for crime rates

Based murican darkies, wish we had some here

Being black and alt right would be being a cuck. It doesn't make sense

Why? It's not like A FUCKING WHITE MALE is not "bullied" by the filth on the left.

DEAL WITH IT!

>alt right

No they don't understand hypocrisy and neither do right wingers. That's what happens to idealougues. They get tunnel vision and block out new information that is inconsistent with their rabid belief system as their brains slowly decay.

Donald trump is a white nationalist guys believe in democracy ahahaha

tell the shines to stop committing crime and they wouldn't have to worry about it.

American negro here

If true you an Uncle Tom nigga. Y u race traitor n shiet

Black Trump supporters have to be the bravest people in the political stage. You get called uncle tom by the left and nigger from the right with only the cold mistress called truth to keep you warm at night

>someone unironically called me an uncle Tomas on FB last week

Feels bizarre man

nothing more pathetic than an american slurping on nigger cum from his wifes vagina

I don't think Sup Forums realizes a good number of blacks visit this site

>be black
>blacks on the left hate you for not chimping out
>whites on the left hate you for not chimping out
>whites on the right hate you for being black
>blacks on he right don't exist

>Why would being stopped and frisked be against somebodies interest
most of the time it's... racially charged; the cops won't exactly treat them well.

If a black guy unironically agrees with most of Trump supporters and wants to fix his community without relying on the state to provide everything (because, yeah, it really helped before) - he is always welcomed here.

Inb4 NatSoc posters - as much as i admire some of their views, the nazi circlejerk is too boring to join nowadays. They all preach unrealistic solutions and if you point that out, you get swarmed with accusations of being a traitor/shitskin.

An all too familiar feel

Who /black/ or /mixed/ here?

I fucking hate progressives and democrats constantly calling me lost or "house pet" because of my views. They do it to shut down the conversation and dismiss my argument without actually arguing anything of value back.
It's annoying as fuck.

Kek your id says >TheFak

when we call someone a nigger in our country it's usually just a friendly thing

>hey negro, pasame la sal

weird, since our presidents banned all niggers from coming into the country and deported out or killed all niggers and everyone not 'mestizo', we have no niggers in our country today.

If you're redpilled I don't give a fuck what your melanin count is at. If you believe in nationalism over globalism then you're good in my book.

And shit, commie where people are fucking crazy savages. They chimp out (see Berkeley n shiett)

If they can't use you for their political agenda then you're worthless to them, may as well be a nazi.

>be a real, genuine person
>have real, genuine problems
Oh, wow, it's almost as if, like, life wasn't meant to be easy.

I wish I were real.

>dailywire

Ma nigga

I am, but realistically there is no way to fix our people without simply enslaving 90% of them and carefully regulating them for several generations.

The idiocy, short term thinking, and so on has been bred into our people's blood and some new cuck ideology like conservatism simply won't fix that. For fucks sake, less than a few dozen of us can even handle STEM careers.

>get called Uncle Tom
I wish we had a name for all the white Uncle Toms. Cuck and SJW just doesn't suffice.

I'm am a nazi in their eyes.

Unfortunately you are probably right.

Liberals, commies, Marxists, race traitors, kikes.