Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

How can homophobes even recover?

>Studies show that gay men and feminine boys have higher intelligence levels on average, which may be due to the fact that more intelligent people are more likely to develop childhood gender noncon-formity (Money and Epstein, 1967; Weinrich, 1978) Kanazawa (2012) used data from three large, nationally representative samples (two ofwhich are prospectively longitudinal) from the United States and the United Kingdom. The author concluded that, on average, more intelligent individuals are more likely to identify themselves as homosexual,experience homosexual attraction, engage in homosexual behavior and have more homosexual cohabitation partners than less intelligent individuals.There is also evidence that gaymen tendto have superior verbal fluency than straight men (Rahman and Wilson, 2003) Weinrich (1978) shows that homosexuals tend to be more intelligent than heterosexuals.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2164-0947.1967.tb02278.x/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/659850

cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/div-classtitleintelligence-and-homosexualitydiv/E07585DD50D9924C677EFC7B6060AB0A

>higher intelligence levels
>highest and most prominent STD/STI infection rate

Right

Yeah we know this, more intelligent people are more likely to have all sorts of mental issues like depression, schizophrenia, paranoia, manich deppresion, multiple personalities

You name it

Oh yeah.
>I'm the hip new Aryan equivalent.
Get over yourself you fucking fag.

these turkish oil wrestlers hnnnnng
I wonder if there's any incident where they got accidentaly nude?

Don't know if I can agree with this. Most every gay I've known on a personal level were absolute retards.

Not politics. Reported. Sage.

i cannot wait till Turkroaches are exterminated

obesity

How do i report this

>studies

oh gosh a study was done that means it's empirical and peer reviewed and should now be regarded as law every time those damn studies

Actually dumb and poor people are more likely to be obese

>money and epstein

Jesus Fucking Christ holy shit I can't laugh this loud while at work, fuck you OP you disgusting subhuman cockroach

The idiocy of the progressive is such that if you associate something (anything) with intelligence, they'll suddenly want to become it. Atheists? Yep, then they're all atheists. Lefties? That too, even if it fits no one's personal experiences. Homosexuality? Easy, take it up the butt and pretend you're 10 iq points higher.

This is actually the best indication of low intelligence you'll ever find, an eagerness to pretend they're high intelligence.

>epstein
my noggin has gone out for a joggin

>gay men and feminine boys have higher intelligence levels on average

Considering some European countries now give courses on how to give a proper blowjob, I guess I'm retarded indeed, or maybe the definition of (((intelligence))) has been changed.

This is why circlejerking around IQ statistics is retarded. If you use your 10 more IQ points to rationalize buttfucking, you might as well have sub-90 IQ.

We could raise the IQ of the U.S. and therefore make America great again if we had more cultural exchange programs with Turkey.

Funny how the left sees a single (one) study about homos having higher IQ and immediately take it as fact while completely ignoring the countless number of studies done over the years relating race and IQ.

average man are more aestethic than average woman. it's not even debatable.

Fagfag here: this is bullshit.

Easily 95% of homos are medically retarded which can be verified by anyone who has ever had to spend a significant amount of time with them.

it's well-known that testosterone makes people dumber. This isn't news. Gay boys are chemically more feminine

>(((Studies)))

Nothing matters but biological sex. Gender and sexuality only limit individuals, why would anyone intelligent person do that to themself?

This. If they were smart they'd know nothing goes up their bum.

tell u all you need to know about these studies