Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndyGNIs3iN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is not going to be a war.

Unfortunately you are wrong

Fuck Iran.

I stand with syria

Seems to me that Shiites are generally quite a bit more reasonable and nonviolent than Sunnis. Obviously Iran has its problems (e.g. the worst heroin problem in the world), but it's at least functional. The Iranians I meet in America tend to be good people.

>mfw the God-Emperor fucks over Based Iran but it's okay because he isn't going to destabilize Syria and he is throwing a wrench in the Global Jew's plans for Greater Israel which is a step in the right direction

globalists are not just one bloc. trump also follows globalist agenda.

even after they sent fighters to kill serbs in the war in bosnia?

I stand with Rand

I'm not as redpilled as i'd like to be about the balkan situation but weren't most if not all of the mujahideen US backed rebbels funded by drug money?

I love Trump but if he starts another war of aggression based on lies against this country that is not doing anything bad to the US/West, then I will unironically support Iran in this case and root for a successful defence.

that is correct
they had militants from Saudi Arabia helping both the "moderate" muslims of Alija and the extremists
But Iran and Hezbollah have sent fighters to help the "moderates" against Serbia

Fuck Israel

save the ancient texts

I hope Iran will get nuked. Fuck he muzzies.

give your balls a tug, tit fucker

O rly?

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

you either stand or you ran

Can you say the same about them?

It's okay to disagree with Trump, Sup Forums. He isn't infallible. Israel has been systematically wiping out Arabs from their homeland, just like they plan to do with Europeans. Iran is one of the few nations that still resists.

No it seems more like your running to me

>weakening iran
>wrench in the jews' plan for greater israel
pick one

Fuck Syria too. Stop sucking off sandniggers.

Israel has been systematically wiping out Arabs from their homeland, just like they plan to do with Europeans. Iran is one of the few nations that still resists. Whilst I don't agree with their niggish behaviour, I completely understand why Muslims are so fucking pissed off at the west and Israel, as we have been pitted against each other to weaken us both.

well the thing is
Serbia and Iran have okish relations
They don't support Kosovo
We sold them some weapons
But on the other side, during the wars they sent some fighters and weapons to "moderate" muslims in Bosnia

They are the true Aryans.

You're a fucking retard and probably a government shill.

I'll stand ON Iran when we finally invade and put those gibbering dune coons back in their place.

Best Korea should be next. I'm getting tired of the West bending over backwards for the special ed. students of the nation state system.

Sorry about the hague btw, most people here are bluepilled as fuck when it comes to the balkans

Delet this

>tfw Houthis BTFO Saudi scum so hard that WWIII is about to start

>successful defense
>against Mattis

lol

What is there to gain? Billions of dollars and a lot of men to lose. They are not directly threatening USA. Even Bush didnĀ“t bomb Iran.

i stand with "x" is the most cringe shit on planet right after respect from [your country] shit on youtube.

Boiling frog anecdote. Last time an authoritarian populist that used expanded powers of his office to fight back against the Jews and act in the interest of his country, he was honest about it and went balls to the wall with it. What happened? Jews 'round the globe declared war on him and manipulated both sides to crush him, then subjected whites to half a century of propaganda and lies about what happened to get what they wanted, and sow the seeds to begin a low-key genocide against us.

Trump's proposed foreign policy would set Israel's plans back a decade at least. By teaming up with Russia and Al-Assad to crush the cells of ISIS that actively threaten the rest of us, Syria remains stable and independent, and this is a total BTFO to Israel and the Saudis. Just as well, President Trump talks about what an absolute mess intervention in the Middle-East has been, how we've been lied to, and that we never should have destabilized perfectly good and secular dictatorships.

By calling out the bullshit of past Israeli-proxy presidents, advocating against their plans for the last several years, and punishing "foreign lobbyists" we're already seeing a low-key anti-Israel sentiment from the white house, even if he plays things like a Mob Don when it comes to talking about our "friendship" with Israel. From this alone, only mildly negated by personal gambits, Israel is already in a panic and we're seeing them starting to kiss our ass and try to be friends with President Trump.

If we play this right and move one step at a time, Israel won't be able to move against us until it's too late.

>le epic quote machine "Mad Dog" xD

He literally got BTFO by illiterate Taliban, what makes you think he will suceed against Iranians who are well-armed and play 18d chess tactically and strategically

Okay they want to behead you or convey you to Islam

lol why is the jambiya around pepe's nick

Okay they want to behead you or convert you to Islam

>BTFO
Substantiate your claim

You mean the group that was ousted from power then had to hide in the mountains while the us army fought with two hands behind its back so we could "make friends with the locals"

>but it's okay

It's not.

I stand with Zoroastrian Persia. All the mudsies need to die.

I'd rather be able to see tits on the street and drink, tho they make good hash and opium

I stand with Canada.

>It's not.

Iran's history makes me sad, they would have been a really great nation by now.

sage in all fields, newfriends.
These "poll be-tee-eff-oh" or nonsense flagposting bait threads are sliding real material. They are diametrically opposed to these: If you see bait, the best way to show solidarity is to not take part in threads that even the OP doesn't post twice in.

Wrong pic?

you don't like the shah?

he was a western puppet. gave the nations oil to europe

This

If Mosaddegh got into power instead of the Shah then Iran would have had full control over it's oil reserves and still be a secular country today and the Islamic revolution might not have happened

Still, the Shah is a much better alternative than any of the Islamists.

B A S E D R Y A N
A
S
E
D

R
Y
A
N

JAVID SHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=ndyGNIs3iN8

Trump is a (((nationalist))).

It's just a coincidence Israel is teaming up with US cyberdefense.

Israel's tech is so great. The US could never compete. We need to give them our data.

We should fear islam, but the day International Jewry a.k.a the EU and USA falls will be the happiest day in our lifetimes

all this shit by trump is just a smoke screen for him not backing out of the Iran deal like he promised, he's just trying to distract anti-Iran deal shills but i wouldn't put it past him doing Israels and Saudi Arabias bidding

Srbijan Nationalist, is that you? I see you posting about Iran on Gab.

Anyway, thanks to the Persians Islam was kept alive until it was introduced to the Turks, so thanks to Persia your butiful Srbja was raped by Muslims for centuries.
Also, I would not be surprised to hear that support for Albanians comes from Iran. No evidence, but worth looking into.

The geostrategic position of the US is in jeopardy both on a global scale and in the middle east