#boycottbudwiser

Has settling down with a good craft beer become the new red pill?

I personally prefer American lite lagers that I can drink all day without bein drunk as supposed to some hop bomb that hurts my mouth and gets me shit faced after two beers.

After this commercial I think Budwiser has crossed the line tellin foreigners to come pourin into are country.

Shit I ain't' never gonna touch a Budwiser again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmlRtpzwos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you like pisswater, yuengling seems to be the pick

>Has settling down with a good craft beer become the new red pill?
>new

sure pal

beer fucking sucks m8

the objective is to relax and feel buzzed/drunk, why would I drink multiple beers when I can just have a little liquor?

Well, I'll say it: I saw nothing at all wrong with the Budweiser commercial save for the creators' intentions.

It's just a white guy coming to America to make a better life without leeching off of anyone. That's what we were supposed to be: a white country with minimal gibs.

This shit right here makes me so angry. Why they tryin to act like were idiots for protectin are country?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmlRtpzwos

Holy shit, you fagots are thin skinned. B-but the beer commercial hurt my feelings because it was about immigrant even though it was white European immigrant. Cry more fagots.

I also don't know why any of you queers are bitching seeing how the majority of you aren't even old enough to purchase alcohol.

If you're gonna drink American beer at least drink something like Anchor Steam Beer or Sierra Nevada, not fucking Bud, jesus.

>drinking beer

The issue is the intention

Getting yelled at "youre not wanted here" gives the same impression we're doing the same to potentially successful people from Syria or some shit.

Still better than that commercial about border jumping

>Drinking beer
>Redpilled
Pick one.

I did like bud, but it gives me a real beer belly.
I try not to drink too much anymore.
There's a local stout that tastes really good and is better than Guinness, so I stick to that now.

I'm not a big fan of craft beers. Over here it feels really elitist.
Since all the millenial cucks found getting creative work was hard when graduating uni, they moved into all being coffee barristas, and now that's moved over to being a real fucking snob about beer.

Just stop drinking, support your local, humble breweries or drink spirits.

>supporting a brand that's engaging in propaganda efforts to convince idiots to leave borders open

BUDWEISER EXEC GTFO

America has loads of great beers these days and Budweiser sure as hell ain't one of them. You lose nothing at all by never drinking it again.

>2018-1
>Still drinking beer
So this is what being a child like.

THIS BEYOND EVERTHING

Beer like coffee is an acquired taste kiddo. When ya grow up you'll understand.

Indeed

>I can drink all day without bein drunk as
You drink for the wrong reasons

I like Amy Schumer. I won't be boycotting.

The ad never mentioned or supported open borders.
>Supporting the idea that all immigration is bad because your week minded enough to fall for right wing propaganda.
You're either a native American or fucking retarded.

What the fuck was up with all the cuck pandering commercials during the super bowl, it's like football fans are all total leftists now. Seriously what in the fuck is going on I always thought football was stupid but holy fuck what in the everloving fuck happened, the commercials were all so one sided like they expected them all to be gigantic libcucks

>2017
>still drinking beer
>not drinking cough syrup and mouthwash
>not smoking nutmeg and banana peels
>being this young
It's like you were born yesterday LMAO

The super bowl must have been the first time that you stepped out of your right wing echo chamber and realized that the majority of Americans hate you fagots.

>beer doesnt taste good
Youve been drinking shit beer, frog. Hop over the border and get some beer from that fake country next door and see what real beer tastes like.

Just drink some All Day IPA and be done with it.

thats like saying all wine tastes the same
you must be a transexual mtf overcompensating his mustache by pretending to hate beer bc you think all women hate beer, and/or your name is mohammad and you order one alcohol please at the bar
>triggered hard

Budweiser is shit.
The current formula has no similarity's to the award winning light lager it once was.
Anhueser Busch has changed hands many times.
The formula has been tweaked and altered multiple time for profit.

Virtually any beer is better. Budweiser is just a headache waiting to happen.

Troeg's is pretty decent, as well. It's not exactly a craft beer I guess, but they have some good brews.

>drinking the toxic Jew.

Who/DudeWeedandKratom/ here?

A joke stealer and a guy who was given movie roles to go on tv shows slamming Cosby walk into a bar.

Try Dayblazer from New Belgium. It's like a light lager but not shitty.

BUDWISER ISN'T EVEN AMERICAN IT'S OWNED BY BRAZIL AND BEGIUM!

WHAT THE FUCK. THEY ARE TRYIN TO TEAR DOWN ARE BOARDERS

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENIN TO MY COUNTRY

You tell that fucking bigot man. I'm so fucking glad Hillary is president now and the Democrats have control of the Senate, the House, and soon the Supreme Court once the stupid Rethuglicans stop being obstructive faggots and just confirm her nomination already. I hope they use the nuclear option so those assholes learn that no one likes them!

I'm pretty sure no one ever persecuted Germans coming to America, other than anti Catholic sentiment.
Thankfully I don't drink Budweiser or watch nogger ball.

I already switched to coors the second i saw that pig shumer in a bud commercial

Do ya guys like Corona?

Who drinks budweiser except to get drunk? Their beer is awful. I drink it once every 3 years and am reminded of how bad it is every time. So many craft beers are made in america now you have no need to drink this shit.

drinking neurotoxins is aquired taste ?

Huh?

bud is shit beer for sure bro breweries worth drinking:

New Belgium
Sierra Nevada
Flying Dog

>bud is shit beer for sure bro breweries worth drinking:
>New Belgium
Fat Tire
>Sierra Nevada
Pale Ale

^This.
Add Terrapin as well. Good with pizza.

Welp no more bud for me. If i want a generic beer I usually go for Yuengling anyway.