Things Eurofags can't have

Things Eurofags can't have

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/2607-Thorngrove-Pike-Knoxville-TN-37914/41656555_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>things britfags cant have

>Soverignty

obesity

>he thinks that'll make up for his 4-inch micropenis.

Based Military

> BBQ with proper sides

>he doesn't realise that 4 of the top 10 countries for gun ownership are European

Shooting stuff sounds like fun. All we have is catapults.

Clearly you've never visited Britain

I wonder when they will finally ban hands. It is the most common and affordable assalut weapon after all, and used by white supermacists as well as members of all terrorist groups known on daily basis.

>He doesn't realize the number of guns in the US is horrifically underreported.
It literally doesn't even match the official ATF manufacturing information by year. Not even including the entire home build industry we have.

There's probably 600-700 million guns in the US right now.

>wanting full-auto plastic guns like you're in Terminator

Any true gentleman has a wood stock firearm that requires you to re-aim every time you take a shot.

>be murican
>get shot

That's completely irrelevant. OP stated that Europeans can't get guns.

>thinks your comment will make up for not being relevant for over 2,000 years

cry evrytiem

shh. The Continentals don't know that yet.

>He brings a 5 inch dick to a gunfight

Ahem

You're all hunterfags. The most common gun in the use is the AR-15. It's a bit different than "gun ownership."

>shoot back because your allowed to carry firearms
lmao how's being a failed commie state feel? can't wait till nato disbands so we can laugh at you getting cucked on cnn.

Good chewing tobacco
Its easier to buy explosives or drugs in the EU than to get a can of dip or a bag of Stoker's

>folding-stock 9mm AR SBR
that's an expensive ass range toy. and I like how he cheaped out on the muzzle devices on every one

also that safe needs some goddamn variety. at least an AKS-74U instead of the 9mm, or a .30 caliber rifle of some sort (unless thats an AR10 in the back)

>Type 2 diabetes

"Only primitive humans need guns"

This quote is pretty deep.

However we should all have the permission to own guns this retarded nanny state fucks my shit.

a black president

Kek

Abysmal demographics

>tfw you own Fritz's grandpa's rifle instead of him

Yeah it's fun... once.

I drive an AWD family sedan now and would never go back to a daily driver truck.

I can legally own several AR-15s.

>cheaped out on muzzle devices

A2 works, and works better than most faggot-tier boutique company brakes.

>expensive rage toy
a whole $200 tax stamp, and I think it's just a pistol anyway

how?

Jealous as fuck

Hunting.

I can have all of those guns, except the one without a stock. Just because England got ridiculous gun laws doesn't mean the rest of Europe has.

>Having expensive range toys makes up for being a nigger infested shithole

4/10. Not even properly smoked.

Swedefags bring dildos

AESTHETIC

This is now an AR thread.

no fucking way

>Albania

What is the process to buy one though?

>$289,900

>Newly renovated 117 year old Historic Home on a private 4 acre estate. This spectacular home was built in 1899 with an upgraded eat in kitchen, sun room, formal dining room, formal living room, office/study, upgraded theater room, 4 bedrooms, and 2 full baths. This home has been updated for all modern conveniences: theater system, media, and high speed internet. Beautiful hardwood and tile flooring, custom wood trim. 3 car garage. Many, many upgrades.

zillow.com/homedetails/2607-Thorngrove-Pike-Knoxville-TN-37914/41656555_zpid/

>MUH GUNS

When will Americans grow up and understand that playing with guns is for children?

when will frogs grow up and understand that playing with north africans is gay?

>he thinks he is white

Diabetes.
Obesity.
Homeless people on every corner.

Long and expensive. But I can still own one if I want to.

white women

How expensive and how long?

Look around... you are the negro now.

why do the rooskies get the neat stuff?

Should I buy an HTC vive or a 92fs brigadier and start building my samurai edge?

Euros live like sardines. Sad!

He's not even Russian. His accent is fake.

>americanhome.jpg

she can polish my bayonet

You need some safety courses and have to shoot actively for 1 year before you can buy a semi auto rifle. Courses are probably $500, and the gun itself is also expensive as fuck.

Or you can get a hunting license and buy a Ruger mini 14, which for some reason is not considered a semi auto rifle like an AR 15.

And if you don't want all the hassle, you can probably buy an old AK47 from some Albanians or something.

That looks like a comfy as fuck.

Haha tfw europoors have never had their own land and forced to live in dirty commieblocks

>what is freedom for 1000 alex

>plastic
>full auto

That rifle was designed to fire rifle grenades, it would be shitty for any other kind of accuracy shooting.

I always wondered why you guys live in wooden huts
then it dawned me, you're just like pikeys with a bigger house

ikr. All a gentleman needs is a tidy little rifle to go hunting with and do target practice with his mates. Not these WMD's. when are you ever going to need a moderator and optics to go hunting with your AR-15?

hmmm close but not quite my good sir. heh, a true gentleman uses the japanese sword known as the "katana"

Is that really yours? If so, why did you choose it?

I would love to go back in time and give Andrew Jackson a 1911, he'd kill so many more people.

yea i know

and no, its quite accurate with normal rounds.

2 years of membership in a gun club for AR-15 or similar.
You can get handguns after 6 months. I've got a nice Sig p210 already.

Hunting weapons like shotguns, rifles and revolvers only require a hunting permit.

And you need to send in a request form for all weapons, describing what you're going to use it for.

As for expenses, I don't really feel it is too expensive (by Norwegian standards). $1500 for an ok AR variant perhaps?

>Things Europeans can have

2 reasons

1. i like guns
2. i like enfields

What's the quintessential Sup Forums handgun?

Quite, my good man.

You can buy AKs in Finnmark for around 15k NOK easy. In the mid-90's they were around a tenth of the price.

Unless it's full auto you're wrong.

probably the P38

>nazi
>cheap
>good at killing lefties

>drugging pets

Isn't abuse?

Why not the Luger?

>the article is real

holy shit that nanny state

Lugers are too expensive for most of Sup Forums

>Can't own a AR

Sure i can, not fully automatic, but you can get a AR for competition no problems as long as you compete and are mentally stable.

Rifles are the most common since we have a lot of hunters. Sweden's top 10 per capita by number of weapons.

blurry-ass photos?

Noice. I've only ever fired a No.8 before, but if I ever owned an Enfield it would have to be a classic Mk3. So quite expensive though. How much did you pay for yours?

You need more guns, senpai.

>you're only allowed to own six guns in Sweden at any given time

Who made this dumb ass rule

I just picked up my first Anderson Lower yesterday,

It was half the price of the ruger lower and I had been recommended the Anderson.

did I do the right thing?

Dissenting opinions

The Hearing Protection Act will pass soon

cheapest one was $120, most expensive one was $1500

>pic related

>Things Eurofags can't have
dont talk to me or my wifes gun ever again

i have one of these at home

the government basically gave it to me. more accurately i am lending it until i am 40.

God emperor trump