Are you safe?

Fuck guys, the mark of the beast is real.
I was recently at my friend's pregnancy and after her baby was born, they said they needed to hold it overnight.

I was curious and asked why, they said it was to make sure the baby was alright, collect DNA SAMPLES and then give it vaccines to make sure it's safe.

WHAT THE FUCK CUNTS

I thought it was not safe to give this shit to newborns and how the fuck is it legal for them to be collecting DNA at birth? Is this new?

Also, i know shills will call me paranoid but i'm starting to believe chemtrails are real, because my mate's farm had a weird plane flying overhead and now his crops are mysteriously dying and his skin is all itchy.

So yea, am i just being fucking paranoid or is there reason for concern?

Polio vaccine can be given at to newborns iirc. You don't want that kid to grow up to be hotwheels 2.0

Many
Such
Cases

Yea, i get that i just thought they waited a while.

Also, what if they're legit putting RFID shit in the vaccines at birth?

It's crazy but i mean, look at today's nanotech. It's entirely fucking possible.

And why the fuck are they taking DNA samples?

shouldn't get vac shots until 6 mths old. and then not all at once, should be spread out.

just remember, who ever controls your water, controls you.

Never heard of the dna crap before, with the vaccines you can just tell them to fuck off.
They do like to keep mum and baby in hospital for a while but you can tell them to fuck off too if you want.

>RFID
That's a stretch, even if the Jews are tracking everyone, they're doing it via your phone.
As for DNA sample, I don't know. I only know of our third world newborn care which doesn't include collecting DNA samples.

Neither have I, now i'm wondering if they took my dna at birth. I had no fucking idea this happened.

The dna shit is the most obviously worrying, the rest i might just be paranoid about.

They are probably just testing for a variety of conditions babies tend to have, pediatric science seems pretty difficult honestly, you never know what to expect.

Like you can get cancer just from being pregnant. Almost anything is possible.

If you're talking about the Christian mark of the beast it's something taken by choice.

>tfw Im an airline pilot and get people asking about chemtrails from time to time
I have legitimately had people come up to the cockpit and ask me to "not turn the chemicals on" and "to think about all the people whose lives Im ruining". Holy fucking kek.

M8. Do you know what clouds are?? Clouds are condensed water and ice particles. When the air becomes too saturated the hold water clouds begin to form. When you go to higher altitudes the air can hold less and less water.

Are you also aware that H2O is a by-product of burning jet fuel? What you are seeing is water from the exhaust condensing on atmospheric particles. Planes legitimately create clouds. There is no chemtrail conspiracy.
>t. airline pilot and climatology major

I get this, i'm just saying my mate's farm had his crops die ONE DAY after a weird plane.

He did not see any clouds at all, his crops just randomly fucking died like they were poisoned and his skin is itching like crazy.

Whatever got sprayed was fucking invisible and had no odor.

collecting "DNA samples" can mean any number of things and can be done competely harmlessly. Holy fuck pol is dumb.

Don't they fill out some paper work and stamp it with a bank note or something and make you property of said bank?

What does it mean? Why do they need to violate the baby's fucking privacy and take it's DNA?

And don't say paternity test, because i asked if that's what he meant and he said no, it was for "hospital records".

They try to take human dna off world all the time. In times like these cutting as much external control as you can from your life is the best thing you can do.

Hmmm. Well man if he really thinks thats the case, why not get the soil tested for chemicals? You can take samples and have em sent off to labs for testing. It would be a good idea to see what was dumped if y'all really believe someone was fucking with you.

>they said it was to make sure the baby was alright, collect DNA SAMPLES
its stored and the police can request it and they sell it to thrid parties who want to research stuff. everyone born in california since 1983 is on the database now.

which airline has the best pilots?

We believe it might be a rival farmer trying to fuck with him and not the government, but i thought it's worth a mention because it's a scary thought, the government could do it if they wanted to, they have the resources.

You fucking serious? Is this in all western countries?

You should go hang out on /x/

That's nothing. Here they take the baby and slice its foreskin off

I'd probably say American Airlines but that would be a bit biased. It's a toss up between Delta, American and United. As far as airlines go they are the hardest to get into. Best pilots out there are at FedEx and UPS though. Those guys are all military with thousands upon thousands of hours. I work for PSA and fly and Embraer 175. Currently on a flow-thru program to American airlines.

Im sure the government could do it but I don't understand why they'd want to. Mind control is the usual culprit according to most chemtrail fanatics but that honestly doesn't make any sense. I think if anything it would most likely be a rival farmer.

>You fucking serious? Is this in all western countries?
from the late 1980s, UK most european countries, north america, not sure about everywhere, have been storing them. i think police have access for any dead person usually and then court order if you are living.

They do blood tests on the newborn to test for anemia and other problems they couldnt test for while in the womb

>test for genetic diseases
>test for test for allergenic markers so that babbydisht die from medicines/vaccines
>keep babby around overnight so mother can recover and babby won't die
>use DNA information for population changes/genetic drift

OR
>government installing newborns with mind control nanobots, using DNA as hostage.

Really could be either desu