What the fuck is wrong with Germans?

>Be me in lecture
>Topic of Brexit comes up
>Brit in class is asked about his opinion
>He said he voted to leave
>German guy heckles, asks what it's like to be stupid
>Brit says he doesn't know, he's not the one who voted for Merkel
>Entire class laughs, apart from the German
>The German has a panic attack and we're all forced to leave while he has some sort of fit and security is called in

Are all Germans like this? Does Brexit and insulting Mutti Merkel trigger them that much? Funniest thing I've ever witnessed! The memes are true!

Nice

Germans are genetically autistic, they ruin everything because they do shit in such retarded and over expansionist ways rather than gradually. They are genuinlly the worst race of beings to exist.

Pic related is what a fight of brit and german looks like.

Well, I guess that Brit's gonna be put in a gulag now.

Waar in de beuk was dit?

>Waar in de beuk was dit?
Groningen Universiteit

Pic related is what a fight of brit and german looks like.

>What the fuck is wrong with Germans?
They are Germans and thus subhuman garbage.

>Are all Germans like this?
Autistic and weak? Yes. Germans need a non German to lead them as they cant do shit themselves. A bit like the negro in that regard.

>Does Brexit and insulting Mutti Merkel trigger them that much?
One can only hope. There is nothing more sweet than seeing the German in a state of distress.

Most germans i have met have complexes built up over ww2. They are indoctrinated to hate themselves, and assume anyone who doesnt hate themself as much as them must be lesser. This is the form of their arrogance.

((((((lectures))))))

how many of your classmates have been indoctrinated by sjwism?

Na, biste überrascht? [[[[:^))))

Germans are almost always really polarized into their parties due to their society. French as well.

hahahahahaha GERMANS BTFO!

HAhah kk nice

Germans are fucking autists, try crossing an empty road without waiting for green....

You will all pay.

Europe will rule the world.

imo that was not a real German

How do you brainwash someone into voting against their own best interest time and time again ?
To favor weakness over autonomy ?

You teach them their subjugation stems from intellectual superiority instead of their own shortcomings and inability to fight back.
You teach them that everyone, who disagrees with your worldview is not as intelligent as you are.

Repeat that for a few generations and guess what you end up with. A frail and weakwilled ape, with the core believe of his own intelectual superiority which remains because his society promotes to never actually question it.

Which is why he always percieves superiority, but when actually challenged to stand his ground, his shortcomings appear rather blatant.
In this situation, the indoctrination has no answer, but to go completely defensive and wait until the challenger is gone to firstly savor and afterwards reinforce these core believes.

pretty good bantz desu

I have been pretty lucky in avoiding SJWs so far. They are more of a problem in less scientific courses.

Holy fuck, this is what decades of indoctrination does to an entire people.

I thought german don't get angry, that they're cold blood educated civilized people. The last german I saw angry as fuck is that fat german kid crashing his pc.

This is beautiful

Well played Sir

No they can go into autistic fits, if you push the right buttons. It's funny but can also get scary.

>german nationalism on the rise

ABSOLUTELY ETERNAL

>Studies in Europe
>Votes to leave EU

Is he stupid?

good riddance :)

>implying studying in a foreign country was only possible because of the EU
>implying he would care if he had to study in England in exchange for England to be a free country

Fuck me, that's pretty goddamn funny

Not the first time I've heard of Germans pitching a fit like that.

A while ago I told a German of them that the refugee crisis was really caused by Arabs breeding like rats in arid regions and having a hostile culture that ensures war. Know how he responded?
>By Allah, you dirty kuffar, take that back or I will slit your throat insh'Allah!

>What the fuck is wrong with Germans?
I think they were liberated a bit too hard, and their attitude is white guilt turned up to 100

>Europe will rule the world.
Yeah, the nongerman parts of it

He is probably just an Erasmus cuck with no clue of anything.

>tfw half German half Anglo

It's a fuggin nightmare

Yes we that way and if you repeat that we com in your country and wipe the floor with your nation as we did it every time.

All the good germans were killed off in the ww2, they are left with cucks only.

There is no other curement besides steady confronting this people with alternative opinions and redpills.

>Implying people didn't study abroad before the EU
>Implying living somewhere for a short amount of time means you should support tyranny and open borders to ISIS

Fuck off EU kanker