Nigger blames patriots win at superbowl on white supremacy

Have the left and their anti white cohorts completely checkmated themselves yet? and what kind of gems might the rest of 2017 still have in store.

The biggest one to me is them literally attempting to keep borders open to 7 places where the civilians would literally kill you in the street within an hour if you were an american. Let alone the terrorist groups that operate there. And in some of them they chant death to america.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCF2eSKJcSc
youtube.com/watch?v=N_huJDggNa0
twitter.com/KaraRBrown/status/828444508840873985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=vCF2eSKJcSc

Oh yeah and in case you didn't know, drinking milk is a symbol of hatespeech against black people because it symbolizes white supremacy.

I've visited Iran and didn't have a problem with the people, I don't think they would kill you for being American.

You never seen them chant death to america in iran? Have you heard ANY of the ayatollahs speeches?

youtube.com/watch?v=N_huJDggNa0

In case you need help with the translation al mau to amrica.. = death to america. Either way the higher risk factors is nations where the terrorist groups operate. But if i were the US i wouldn't want too many of those kinds of people in my country if they hated my country that much!

Look at all these moderate muslims chanting death to america in the streets, DURING THE NUCLEAR NEGOTIATIONS! And that's the moderates, not even isis and the other guys.

>tfw falcons fan
>tfw cant call out the bullshit calls without being called a libtard
>tfw I'm associated with niggers now

>tfw to intelligent too care about bread and circuses like nigger collision

Fuck them all to death

If you're a shitskin. Die.

>pulls some bs out they ass.
>biggest comeback in a superbowl ever.
>first team to be down by more than 10 and win.

>some bs

Nice rings Mr. Brady.

Atlanta Falcons
>white QB
>white head coach
>white owner

BLM niggers are dumb.

I feel you
>Dolphins fan
>hate the pats because of afc east
>now associated with Blm and people turning football into politics

Pol switched teams midway and switched back when pats tied the game.

Its pretty easy when Georgia voted for trump, but Brady supports trump. It was a win win either way.

Wish we had some riots though.

They hate America's government not the people
Edgy bro. Iranians are better than the people your government has allied you with.

>they hate americas government not the people
>death to america
It's not the only muslim country where they chant that quite frequently btw.

If an american went out in the street in iraq amongst civilians without protection they would probably be killed.

>They hate America's government not the people
Complete bullshit and you know it leaf. They want nothing more than to kill fat christian Americans.

Read this>
Also, what about Jews? Enough Taqqiya for one day Ahmed. We wouldn't want another 1967 now would we ;)

>yeah muslims hate americans
>but what of the jews
Typical bait and switch response by muslims who in their texts albeit larger volume have higher % of jew hatred than hitlers mein kampf.
Last time i checked jews are very very few in comparison and don't go around beheading people. They also don't want to forcefully convert the entire world to judaism or replace national laws with judaism.

Go home JIDF you aren't tricking anyone into hating Iran.

I'm not a jew idiot, nice strawman argument, whenever you say anything about what the muslims generally have in oppinon about places like the US, in comes the JIDF card.

>nigger collision

Really? you think it's the jews who are getting iran to hate the US? really sir, that's some exquisite banter. They must have the moderate muslims and the ayatollah under mind control then when they chant death to america?

>white owner

You mean Jewish.

fuck off JIDF, Muslims are honorary Aryans in the fight against the kikes

>iran are friends to the US
>chants death to america
With friends like those, who needs enemies.

I didn't even bring up iran, was another guy who did that idiot. I brought up the muslim travel ban, which btw. is the exact same ban obama used also earlier. Exact same nations too.

No, I'm saying that the JIDF is getting us to hate Iran.

iran already hates you because you are kuffar, idiot. They have their own texts for that.

If that were true they would be hating the jews not chanting death to america in the middle of nuclear negotiations. Not that this is the first time they ever chanted that.

>fuck the Rooney rule!

You haven't persuaded me to hate them, sorry JIDF. America is Israel's dog, look at the sanctions on Syria, Iran.

You don't even get how much trump is trolling the left with the travel ban from those 7 nations, how is he trolling them, by essentially making the exact same travel ban that obama did during his administration. Another example of 5d chess. They get up in a rage and protest, and all he has to point out is obama did the exact same thing earlier.

You're the one here trying to deflect by making everything about iran and also trying to act as if iranians just love the US.. and ignoring the other parts of the travel ban aswell.

Good for them. I'd like to see them killed for being Muslim.

>If you're a shitskin. Die.
B-but but....

Iran has sanctions because its one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism in the world. It chanting death to america in the street DURING nuclear negotiations just adds to that.

I think you are confusing iran with how it was under the shah before the islamic revolution that deposed him.

If saudi arabia was not under US military protection iran would have invaded it long ago. It is also defiantly testing missiles against the nuclear agreement. And they chanted death to america during the negotiations, it's idiots like you who think iran is some kind of toddler, if they were not sanctioned and kept at bay that way to stop them from bolstering their military, they would not be some small fry and pose a much more serious issue.

>Iran has sanctions because its one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism

Yeah they're right behind USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey.

You be thankful that for the most part it stays with their chants of death.

>Yeah they're right behind USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey.
Only in scope, and because of lack of money to do so.
Wait, turkey is a bigger state sponsor of terrorism than iran? oh i forgot.. a leaf..

You're colored by what iran was under the shah when it was more secular. There are many good iranian migrants that migrated with their family in the past when things are different, iran now, is a much much different thing and so are the people.

I'm not saying all iranians living in the west are bad not at all, i'm saying those in iran right now, is bad news in many ways, extremely radical and also have religious police and all those kinds of things.

That's not quite the same though. I would like to see them killed for being Muslim too but I don't want to see them killed for being Iranian. As long as they stay in their own country I don't care about their nationality.

There are many iranians living in west that don't like at all what the ayatollah turned it into. And decry it, but iranian migrants now from under the ayatollah is a very different kind of creature. Look up the islamic revolution in iran that deposed the shah, it's almost sad watching pictures before or after.

Is white supremacy an idea or a fact? Is it really "white man supremacy'" because it's the white male that is supreme on Earth?

Is the white man supreme because he just is?

What is white supremacy?

A white man working to become supreme?
A white man trying to improve himself?
The fact the white man has created the civilization in the world or influenced most of it?

Join me on the adventure, on my 10 part documentary series...

The Supremacy of the White Man... Meme or Reality?

Don't forget also that iranians are persians/zoroastrians before they were conquered by islam. They still have very hatred towards the arabs. I don't think it was any coincidence why they became shia instead of sunni which is majority of islam and what most arabs follow. But don't misunderstand to think shia muslims don't hate kuffar, no they just dislike the sunni MORE!

I know but what's done is done sadly and they need to stay out like all other Muslims now. It's too late for them.

twitter.com/KaraRBrown/status/828444508840873985

happy now,Sup Forums ?