Oh shit, Sup Forums! Your country has been turned into a white ethnostate...

Oh shit, Sup Forums! Your country has been turned into a white ethnostate. Provide your phenotype and others with your flag will decide if you get purged.

pic related, my phenotype

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2015/01/06/surprise-with-60-million-genentech-deal-23andme-has-a-business-plan/#7fbe4ce07927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't exactly have this information on hand.

Then divulge the races of your grandparents on both sides of your family, or be purged

>0,5% unidentified

full blooded kike confirmed

That's your genotype my man.

Yeah I realised I fucked it up the moment I posted it

honest question ozy

do you feel jealous or any kind of inferiority to people with more white ancestry?

I'm not being a dick and with all due respect

> 3.7% Native American

This is my land goys

Often, yes.
But not people like yourself with jewish blood.

Oh also I'm not Australian, I just live here

question to you guys in here:
where did you get those results from/what company or institute did you go to?
Why would you willingly give out your genetic information to anybody? You know you're now in some kind of databank, right?

I've tested with a bunch of companies. The pic I posted is from FTNDA.

As for muh genetic information, I honestly don't care. There are millions of people just like me in most regards in northwestern Europe, America, Australia, etc., and the government already had everything they want because I was in the military. With the number of tests they're run and needles they've stuck me with, they probably have more info that what I paid for.

> forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2015/01/06/surprise-with-60-million-genentech-deal-23andme-has-a-business-plan/#7fbe4ce07927

23andMe sells your data to big farma companies, so by now my genetic info is in some database(s).

I really wanted to know if I had genetic diseases, because there is a precedent in my family. Luckily, I got none I was tested for. The ancestry composition is also very nice, but it was secondary for me.

I understand the problems associated with letting some company have access to your genetic data, but in a "Gattaca" scenario I think only people with serious genetic disabilities would suffer. Since I'm not one of them, I think I will be fine. But I would like to hear your thoughts on that.

>2.4% african

Not one drop, nigger

To the ovens, you filthy kike

Where can I take one of those tests and how much do they cost?

Talk shit post genes faggot

that's your genotype

also Italy isn't white so I don't see why it would turn into a white ethnostate
I'm a progressive Med with Alpine tendencies, I fit perfectly in north Italy

>phenotype

english/german/slovak/cherokee
>tfw your greatgreatgreat grandfather had native sex slaves

Do I survive the purge /pol?

>the current year
>falling for mormon dna databasing schemes

All those places are based in utah, and the mormons are obsessed with genealogy, I'm not falling for that shit. Also, they sell your shit, like's been previously stated.

It was merely an accident forgive me

>haven't don't 23andme
>parents have
>dad 99.7% european
>mum 99.5% european
>tfw it's pretty much impossible for you to be 100% white
feels bad man

23andme
FTDNA
ancestry.com

$100-200, sometimes less if they're having a sale.

The really expensive ones can be $600+, but don't bother unless you're really into deep SNP shit.

>6.3% non-european genes

Nope, entry denied.

Ouch, that's rough mate.

>2.5% nigger
>3% chink
>0.3% sandnigger

You're proud of this why?

>tfw one of your great great great great great great great great grandfathers was a mongoloid
>tfw one of your great great great great great great great grandfathers was a negroid
i feel disgusting

I'm not proud of it, I'm curious as to whether or not you lot would consider me to be white. Of course it doesn't matter because if you saw me in real life you wouldn't think for a second I was anything less.

Yah you're still white. I am 99.8% European with 0.2% nigger because one of my great great great great great somethings fucked a slave so I partially feel your pain.

I envy you.

I'd surely be on the lower rung of whites in an ethnostate, but I'd hope that I'd still be allowed in at least. There's no nonwhite in my family for at least 7-8 generations.

if it's 0.2% it would be great great great great great great great grandfather/mother.
That's 225 years ago assuming a generation is 25 years, so around the late 1700s/early 1800s your lineage got blacked.

Of course, brother!

Am I white enough, Sup Forums?!

You're 45% native american? Sorry broseph, I wouldn't consider that white.