Make an right wing symbol with an effect

I have noticed the "new" bernard pride symbol that has officially been categorized as a hate symbol.Thats funny and all, but in reality it has no real impact. How about we take a symbol away from the left? steal it and twist it to our desire. This would make a huge hit. Imagine all the merchandise shirts and posters they would have to get rid of. This would literally make them have to change a huge part of their advertising. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/apr/17/marco-rubio/did-che-guevara-write-extensively-about-superiorit/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34265882
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean like make pro-Trump memes with a hammer and sickle in the corner? sounds like fun if nothing else

not as much as trump. more like take a feminist symbol, and make it right wing. or take an antifa symbol and take it for right wing.

Che guevara would be a good one, like something about how he hated gays and blacks and how he wanted create a right wing utopia, making up fake quoted of course

tiny symbols, symbolism for OP's cock

the che guevara one is great. make it a hate symbol. imagine an army of right wings marching with this new symbol. the left would have to get rid of all of the che merchandise

Start pushing stuff like this

is that a real quote? haha. i think it would be best to take a real one and take it out of context

I think so idk really, found it after a quick google

That Do Not Enter sign looks good

Finally, there’s this line after the revolution in 1959: "We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing."

politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/apr/17/marco-rubio/did-che-guevara-write-extensively-about-superiorit/

like this maybe

Hey, that's pretty good

>How about we take a symbol away from the left? steal it and twist it to our desire.
Well well well

Wtf I love Che now!!!

God.
Volk.
Vaterland.

The Triquetra is mostly used by radfems larping as witches so this would rustle some major jimmies.

Good idea. Although I think the swastica modification to picture changes it to much. Best if we keep it the same as the left. Che one is good. Like the bear, we can give it any meaning we want

We might be onto something. Keep this thread alive. Spread the word.

agreed, if we change it too much it would b the same as the modified versions of the antics logo

This or ghandi

hell now that i think about it, what do you all think about the recycling symbol? if we could pull that of it would be huge.

i was looking at ghandi, but i could not find anything on him.

The right is lacking a good sigil, this is a well needed thread.

My first thought was the triskelion but it's too swastika-y for the normies. Apex predators are always great logos. Again, fucking NoRMEEz
would have a field day if the right started marching under the banner of a lion.
But this got me thinking about the memetic missile threads; we should use a badger. Hufflepuff is by far the most harmless hogwarts house in the Harry Potter universe - lets appropriate the badger.

Also, badgers are fucking death machines.

i like it. especially the animals.

Blasphemy

His sex life was supposedely pretty weird, he was kinda racist too
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34265882

Also Mandela wasn't as good as he's portrayed now

How about just a word or words so you can apply it to any image?

with the caption "all whites are equal"

That's right, let's make all right wingers look even more like nazis.

Jesus Christ the fucking shills on this board.

Dang, I like it. I would buy that. It would make all those people with bumper stickers take them off.

how is that nazi? if "all are equal" than aren't all "whites equal" as well? see, it di a good job triggering you. would work on the left

howbout this?

Best one so far. A chicken wing.

how about n eagle? used by many countries to symbolize many things.

>^F
>rainbow
>0 of 0
how has this not been mentioned yet?