>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb6
>Jordanian AF targets IS in S Syria
>SAA advances in Qalamoun recapture the Mansour area and Al-Sin Military Airport
>RU open humanitarian corridors in E Ghouta, SAA prepare for massive offensive
>SAA liberated Hayyan Gas Fields in W Palmyra
>DeZ: SAA 600m away from the besieged airbase, they advanced 500m in the vecinity of the cemetery, cut IS supply line from Tharda mountain
>IS repels attack by Euph Shield on Bazzah, near AlBab
>Clashes erupt between SAA and IS in Damascus
>SAA liberates Aran town last major IS stronghold before Al-Bab
>7Yemeni civs killed by Saudi airstrikes, militias
>US Navy deploys missile destroyer to Yemeni coast to protect Saudi warships
>Al-Qaeda takes 3 towns in S Yemen after forces loyal to Hadi leave due to late payment

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
youtube.com/watch?v=cLZDoKJyLb0
youtube.com/watch?v=n69dKhTZJXk
youtube.com/channel/UCdYIsgSUHcGgD5F3gMP4rgw
youtube.com/channel/UCgKn1G_dQ0bOyzyzezJRwzw
twitter.com/tvjihad/status/828545514148921344
youtube.com/watch?v=uBEzqsPj6u8&t=1494s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Extra dev's*

>Tupolev Tu-22M3 long-range bombers have delivered airstrikes on the Islamic State’s ammunition depots near the town of Al-Mayadin in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor province
>Coalition Airstrikes destroy water supply in ISIS-held Raqqa
>3 children killed in Aleppo school from explosion
>Syrian army expands control south of Kweires airbase, recaptures village
>RU embassy comes under attack in Damascus
>Ru sniper team helps SAA in E Aleppo
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story →

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months
Have they even got out of the city?

Anyone claiming that the Houthis hit Saudi Arabia with a ballistic missile are Iranian shills

Last i heard the were in Slovakia(?).

>>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:

Posted on 30 November 2016.

ooooold news. . .

Pictured: Saudi ballistic missile being launched.

Why not?

Houthis launching a missile wouldn't be too surprising, althought definately interesting.

The missile however most likely hit nothing

They did. I even have this weird idea that I should visit them in Vienna at Wednesday and see their troupe for myself.

>a fucking sunni

>Im here to chew Khat and BTFO Drumpftards and Saudis, and Im all out of Khat

I think it's Slovenia actually and they were somewhere on the border of it

Salman ordered CIA to shill for him?

This Tehran counter-shilling is hilarious. This is why it's hard to support Iran or Houthis openly, they rely on al-Masdar news or SANA for info.

Btw here's a working link to Aleppobro's story:
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Please do, and count how many of them have left.

lel
Despite having toured both countries i still can't pick the two apart.

He called himself "Saifullah al-Shistani", he was a major chechen commander fighting in Syria, his group worked under ISIS, but he joined Nusra after the split, taking half of the group with him.
He lead the final assault against the Al-Kindi hospital in Aleppo, and after it's capture he moved on to participate in the siege of Aleppo Central Prison. He died there from a mortar explosion.

The moment of his death
youtube.com/watch?v=cLZDoKJyLb0

Al-Kindi siege with some Saifulllah footage
youtube.com/watch?v=n69dKhTZJXk

There are many other vids with him on youtube, sadly very few with english subs.

>KGB blocked the video

>The moment of his death
I'm in love with how his body fell like a sack of shit
God bless the one who shot this mortar, fuck ISIS & fuck the fuckers who did the things they did to the heroes of Al-Kindi hospital, F

so we're either Roach shills, CIA shills, Putin shills or now Iranian shills?

nice seeing that edgelord get shrapnelled

West Mosul offensive when??

Fuuuuuuuck, looks like he caught some shrapnel

Never

>hes not part of the IRGC
mate come on now

Found this while scrolling through the comments of a nasheed honoring Shistani
>tfw the memes are real
youtube.com/channel/UCdYIsgSUHcGgD5F3gMP4rgw
youtube.com/channel/UCgKn1G_dQ0bOyzyzezJRwzw

Inshallah once AlQuds is liberated I will take Gal Gadot as spoils of war to be my concubine and she will give birth to many strong Muslim warriors from me

nice sharapnel. dude really collapsed.

on the other hand his guys really loved him i guess.

>twitter.com/tvjihad/status/828545514148921344

I'm not saying this video is not video from the struck ship...but the video the Houthi's released showed an explosion near the bow (front) of the ship, not the arse end.

SO how do we reconcile this?

Also, if it was a suicide boat ( i cannot see the boat in the vid, just the wake) why did the americans deploy a missile destroyer and claim they think the missile was intended for them.

Again I think it's the space aliens at work

who is in charge of the palmyra offensive?
what's the SAA+ ally strength in the area?

Inshallah once Al-Quds is liberated I will take Gal Gadot as spoils of war to be my concubine and she will give birth to many strong Muslim warriors from me

Inshallah

I have a khat tree in the garden.

>mfw never run out of khat

Is your job in the bank that boring?

sure m8 but as for now you're still struggling against some bunch of ISIS guys in the northeastern mountains

I like how before and after that chechens talk among thamselves in Russian. So much so for their native Ooga-Booga.

5 pkk militants surrendered to turkish forces.

reportedly the militants escaped from pkks north iraq camps.

How many turksmells died trying to take Al-Bab today?

Maybe a lot of their fellow Russian-origin jihadis just use it as a linga franca for the non-Chechen Muslims?

>looks like he caught some shrapnel

No my friend.

>Shrapnel catch him

I think the problem with the angle of the view from the houthis

>Khat contains a monoamine alkaloid called cathinone, an amphetamine-like stimulant, which is said to cause excitement, loss of appetite and euphoria.
>mfw this is why houthis are so good at war

Abu Rommel al-Almani sounds like a fun guy

Question: Tell us about the signs, miracles, and support from Allah in this battle(Palmyra).

>...We saw how Allah’s support became apparent when an istishhadi named Abu Bakr al-Khayr  advanced in a tank rigged with explosives towards the city of Tadmur’s silos, the kuffar’s strongest lines of defense for the city of Tadmur. He continued advancing for 15 minutes, passing one barrier after another. Dozens of projectiles rained down on his tank as he advanced, and Allah  was protecting him, until he eventually reached his target and detonated his vehicle in the midst of their gathering near the silos. A thick cloud of smoke emerged as a result of the brother detonating his vehicle, and it began moving until it reached the silos and covered them, at which point it did not move again. Subhanallah! It covered the silos completely and remained there, and the kuffar couldn’t see anything at all. After that, the iqtihamiyyin advanced and took control of the area, and this operation played a major role in the brothers’ advance towards the entrance to the city of the direction of ‘Amiriyyah.

>Abu Rommel
>Rommel

Seriously what are they waiting for? Are the Iraqis just stalling because they know it'll be an absolute meat grinder

Pretty sure the Golden division was pretty much crippled just taking the east

I thought video games are haram, maybe there is a halal conversion mod for GTA5 out there somewhere.

Reports vary from 30-60% of manpower lost.
They were the ones going head-on for ISIS in urban combat so I wouldn't be suprised if they lost half of their man.

it's actually quite nice.
It's mild. It provides good euphoria. you can sleep. u feel good when u wake up.

Best thing is put into whiskey for 3-6 weeks. this preserves the cathinone, means u are not chewing bark and twigs, and spitting. us just have 2 shots and the world is a better place.

I said to one of my friends, see buddy, it's like coffee. it's better than coffee. If the yemeni's ruled the world, we would all be chewing khat.

He looked at me and said, maybe if the yemeni's did not chew so much khat, they would rule the world.

we sat in silence. chewing.

Who wins Al Bab Sup Forums? Hows assad looking?

heres the full video youtube.com/watch?v=uBEzqsPj6u8&t=1494s

Damn, sounds comfy.
I will ask my local somalian when they import it.

He is the military commander of Homs vilayet, his real name is unknown, but Rommel is a suitable substitute I think.

No fucking way would Erdo let SAA take Al-bab
SAA will keep pushing East

>He looked at me and said, maybe if the yemeni's did not chew so much khat, they would rule the world.
>we sat in silence. chewing.

>Druze
>Live within their nations peacefully
>excel and make their people and nations proud

>Kurds
>hated by everyone
>do nothing for their host nations
>constantly trying to seize land that isn't theirs

Why are Kurds the most useless group in the middle east?

>2017
>not being on Khamenei, Nasrallah, Saleh and Putin payrolls simultaneously
Shiggydiggy

>No fucking way would Erdo let SAA take Al-bab

>tfw friends with a Druze
>tfw he's an electrician

Nah, that's pretty common in national republics in the Federation and exUSSR members that native languages are dying, mostly because there is no use in them, when you can talk Russian which know 1/6 of the continent and people in your homecountry too. Recently, tatars butthurted that in Tatarstan practically no children attend Tatar classes at school, which is the second official language there. Plus most of these languages are underdeveloped and some form of formallization of them was done by the communists.

would be a better way to make money

Usually i just make obscene bets on political horse shit and make out like a fucking bandit.

Thank god Trump exists.

Lulz that's one cool friend you have there

it's definitely worth it. two bunches in one almost full bottle of whiskey.

if u do it straight it will be finished after one chew.

>He looked at me and said, maybe if the yemeni's did not chew so much khat, they would rule the world

Unironically this. Rasool Allah (SAW) once referred to the people of Yemen as "the people of faith and wisdom" and to the people of Hejaz (modern-day KSA) as "the Devil's Horn"

why?

lmao, did you feel like you could btfo some saudee scum with just a AK and slippers?

>Turks go into Syria to Topple Assad, gas kurds and rape ISIS
>Russia declaws them
>Turks now there to only fight ISIS, on lukewarm terms with Assad and the US wont let them gas the kurds
>bungle the invasion to where you lose a dozen tanks
>cant even take the first big city

honestly, if they dont take Al-bab, Erdo is going to go fucking batshit

Why is turkey is gay?

it's a culture thing

>all the syrians fled to other media
disappointed

When will Hezbollah, Hashd, SAA, IRGC, Houthis, Egyptian and Oman Army invade KSA and obliterate the Saudi cancer once and for all

Get hype

when the US and Israel stop caring about their fucking oil

First they're going after greece now they won't allow poor assad to take his country back and start rebuilding. Shame

Wut?

Egypt are traitorous Zionist cunts and Saudi bootlickers, Oman are neutral. As for the rest, I could see that Glorious day happening soon

>tfw House of Saud is already falling

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

We'll help if we get all the oil.

I swear to god Sup Forums is the most autistic piece of shit the human mind had came up with in the 21st century

Why is Oman so neutral/irrelevant in almost any aspects in the Middle East? Why does that country exist anyway?

omg rare flag

it will definitely make you feel like a better soldier.
physical activity is a lot more fun.
hardcore focus and problem solving is not enhanced. but alertness certainly is. But I think research shows that driving under it's influence makes you a technically more competent driver, for instance - this is a general fact about amphetamines.

It probably makes you a more durable soldier. And it would make soldiering a lot more fun. i think benefits would include alertness, endurance, euphoria, sociability - teamworker.

I usually walk around barefoot. So I just get the urge to hunt down saudi scum with an ak.

It's just the unitedstatians, they're so stupid and autisitc and make up like 60% of Sup Forums
Also /sg/ in not Sup Forums

R A R E
A........R
R........A
E R A R

True

egypt is changing. has deployed at least advisors, if not combat troops to syria. egypt is rival to saudi. saudi is bortherhood factory. egypt does not like brotherhood.

omg! a retarded burger

all you guys seem to post in telegram/discord recently

>I usually walk around barefoot.
Same here
>So I just get the urge to hunt down saudi scum with an ak.
Sooo.. Saudi hunting party when? :^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT TAKE BZAAH

THEY LOST SHAMAWIYAH

Shamawiyah back under ISIS control. Status of Bzaah unclear. Control changes rapidly

don't be rude

Lel

I'm still loyal to this board. Though I have to admit that it's quite addictive. I'm actually trying to cut back a little on it.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER KEBABMEN AND BTFO ISIS SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously,I will do such dirty things to this kike whore.

Invasion and Conquest of Zionist Entity fucking when??????

Ayy lmao I thought we'll have to wait until tommorow but it seems TFSA is so useless that I underestimated their uselesness.

>2020: Donald Trump launches secret operation where massive underground tunnels have been drilled from Kuwait and Jordan into Saudi Arabia, stealing all the oil
>2021: Coalition forces enter Saudi Arabia and defeat the Saudi army that forgot to bring any ammo for their weapons and couldnt return fire
>2021: Houthi missiles flatten the Saudi presidential palace
>2022: Assad personally flies a Mi-25 to Riyadh and barrel bombs King Salman with an autographed barrel
>2022: ???
>2022: Greater Syria.

Sorry.Almost forgot we were on pol. I'll move along