Sup Forums is under attack

Sup Forums has been the target of various factions for a while now.

But lately, it's gotten much worse. First the leftypol and commie fags, and now the Schultz tards are popping up all over the place.

>ignore Schultzposts

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/soros-fingerprints-all-over-anti-trump-lawsuits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you cant stop GOTTkanzler

MEGA

Nobody cares about you Moldova

Make Everything Gay Again? It already IS gay, we're trying to fucking unGAY the situation.

kek you wish you could be able to join the EU don't you Moldova.
Sorry but you have to get rid of your local town rapist first and also actually try becoming a first world country

>mfw zionist CTR and r/the_donald shills are getting BTFO more and more every single day

HOWLING

> he doesn't want to MEGA

I hope Schultz wins and destroys Germany once ever all. Germany caused this fucking mess in the first place and demonized nationalism.

Make Europe Great Again

bump

Moldova don't worry, Schultzposters are just really subtle shitposters wanting a rise out of you.

>German commie scum discovers meme magic
>Left wing globalist Schulz becomes Gottkanzler
>"red-red-green" coalition will crush Mutti
> Germany will become a third world hellhole

What should I do Sup Forums?

>ignore martin schulz posts
>creates martin schulz thread
u should run for president

>implying nationalism and love of country is inferior to a degenerated society of nihilists, with no jobs

kek

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Make nationalists cry with quote:

'Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they had loved her.'

embrace the new emperor

Sup Forums has always switched sides

reality has an alt-right bias this will never reverse

bump for glory

Those Schulzcuck shills are the same breed of bitter perma virgin NEET CTR CREW cuck shills that got BTFO during US election.
They are the same retards who try try steal memes and spread those abominations created out of ours.
They are also financed by Soros. It's basically a re-rebrand of CTR.
Just IGNORE, HIDE and DO NOT REPLY to this cuck shilling other than with a daily reminded to SAGE.

Maybe if the police starts cracking down on leftists and MSM starts blurting out right wing propaganda, then your kind will probably find refuge here. A contrarian site that supported Brexit and Trump won't suddenly support the fucking ex-president of the European Parliament. The media is gushing over his nomination, he's a bigger establishment shill than Hillary.

They have been going hard trying to generate anti-Sup Forums sentiment on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

DEUS VULT

are the shulz shills the new ctr?

They;ve suceeded.

Aren't the Schulz subhumans from Krautchan?
Most of them have german flag.

Not really. Many of them are from other EU countries. Germany has a huge impact over the rest of the continent.

Yep
Death to Nationalism, am i right Polack?
More refugees for Warsaw.

Why would anyone want to drown in sandnigger is beyond me.

The euro will tank in a big way.
Dax will crash. Germany will suffer one of the biggest depressions ever seen. The eu will fall apart.

The uk was allowed to leave, remember who invoked the whole referendum. The uk gets a pass again while europe will burn and starve.

Went to frankfurt am Main, smart rats are leaving the ships, all the other ones still dont know whats
Counter schulz threads with Farrage videos in which he is raping schultz.

The end is nigh.

>people disagree with me on Sup Forums
>must be paid shills
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Germany has a huge impact over the rest of the continent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

>Why would anyone want to drown in sandnigger is beyond me.
Why would anyone want to live in Moldova is beyond me boy from Transnistria

I hate germany but schultz will be better than merkel for us i think. So......

No one said anything about them being paid. They're retards from the_schulz.

In Polan, there is no job, so I shill for german jew who gibs me monays

The last nail on the coffin of Germany
I support Schultz because it will accelerate the coming of the war. Burn Germany, burn!!!1!!

What if Sup Forums has always been an anarchistic contest of ideas?

What if Sup Forums never was your safe space?

There is literally nothing wrong with Schultz

You do realise it was his government who ruined Greece with depts, right?

>wat iff non sequiturrr
Huh? I didn't claim anything of the sort. I'm saying the influx of Schulz posters is most likely coming from the_schulz, because they're posting shitty the_schulz memes.

>lach, lach, der bremslose Gottkanzler, schmunzel, schmunzel

>leddit is invading my personal safe space
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>maybe if I repeat the same retarded shit twice, it will stick

BLUMPF BTFO!
lifezette.com/polizette/soros-fingerprints-all-over-anti-trump-lawsuits/