Do googles hate being BLEACHED more than whites hate being BLACKED

Do googles hate being BLEACHED more than whites hate being BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Many do because it reinforces supremacy of the white male. That's why non white males are paired with white women lately.

To them it is considered to be a revolutionary act against white supremacy.

Fuck them all equally.

Yea they don't like it. It's hypocritical because they're fine with seeing bm / not black woman. Just like Sup Forums

>superior genes
do black people really believe this?

>It doesn't matter if you're born and raised in Europe, you are african

I don't see anything wrong with this statement, that'd be nice if whites could express it about themselves without being called nazi's

How did several members of Tom Brady's family become half-black, when there are no full black people in his family?

Really makes you think

>wake up sistah and find a black man who will abuse you and then leave you with the kids so you can get all the govt gibmedats

That body is banging tho

Black American culture is just a giant lobster bucket. BM/WW is a fetish/power fantasy, WM/BW is a raising of status.

Many of them believe that a black scientist with three brains invented white people 6000 years ago, others believe that the Greeks, Egyptians, and Chinese of relevant antiquity were black, and that white people went to these places and altered every single artifact to contradict these claims and keep the black man down.

Laying with an animal is a sin, read the bible this man and the beast have to be put to death.

So much this. It's blacks that are calling each other Uncle Tom and race traitor when someone get just slighty ahead, or try to get out of their shitty neighbourhood.

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

>beast of the field multiply against thee

How can a farm animal multiply against you? Wouldn't it be beneficial if you have many ox or cows?

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate

>wild beasts who kidnap children, destroy your property, kill you and make you desolate

Hmmm... this sounds similar to what happened in South Africa and Rhodesia

Jonah 3:7-8
And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

>let beast be covered in sackcloth clothing
>violence in their hands

What beast will
1) multiply against you
2) make you few in number
3) kidnap your children
4) make your land desolate
5) wears clothing
6) has hands

THE NIGGER
THE NIGGER IS NOT HUMAN THE NIGGER WAS NOT MADE IN GODS IMAGE BECAUSE HE IS NOT MAN HE IS THE BEAST OF THE FIELD!!!
HE IS A BEAST AND BESTIALITY IS A SIN WHICH IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!

>Nigger men are abusive drug-dealing deadbeat fathers who are known for leaving after impregnating their partner
>Nigger men get mad when black girl doesn't want to deal with that and finds a nice white man instead

Kek. I always love seeing the nig nog asspain every time a prominent WM/BF couple occurs.

COLONIZED

Any black person who supports this can go play in traffic #blacklove" Wew

Who cares about this, I don't go looking women whether they are white, black, asian or whatever
They're all equally beautiful

They are literally out of the picture. Long ago.

some nignogs don't do that

Obama
Chris Rock
this one black man I know in real life

Wow. Fuck that bitch. Can't they just be happy someone has a significant other and is nice about it? You know what? Give them what they want.

Bring back segregation. These psychos seem to want it so badly.

>Black American culture is just a giant lobster bucket
You mean like Sup Forums?
Turns out we have more in common than we thought brother.

their fathers was taking the picture STUPID!

Aw, she's adorable. A lot of the girls in Asia super play up the "kawaii" and it comes off as fake. Hers comes out as awkward and clumsy, and thus, honest.

She's adorable.

Too bad I'm ugly.

Someone direct me to /fit/ so they can get my life back on track.

When was your last gym visit?

One of his sisters was blacked and the nigger probably left her as they usually do.

It's funny because no one in their right mind even wants black women. Black men would rather get the fat ugly white bitch then a black women.

I would fuck the black out of her, her ass is out standing.

Go to a boxing gym instead. You'll get gains and tons of social gains.
I met a lot of thin, fit girls at my savate (some sort of kick boxing) gym. Hitting people is a good way to get closer and there's always time for a beer or two after training.
The gym just doesn't provide that.

>Pouring piss into whiskey
>Pouring whiskey into piss

Both scenarios are bad for us, at least BLEACHING is funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

blacked are worst of white women, when bleched are better of the black women, so they have reason to hate

A FUCKING LEAF!
Just kidding, but really, great point made dude.

his sister is a coalburner?

The drummer from meshuggah is dating a black girl, who is in the orange is new black. Went on her instagram and it was just filled with black fellas fuming about her being with a whitey.

The thing is, if you go down in race (white>black), you can go up in looks.

The average white guy can get far hotter black girls than the average black guy can.

And so is the other way around. The average black guy can't get white girls as hot as the average white guy can.

>Go kill yourself black people who disagree with me!
>#blacklove

White people diluting their genes with that of an inferior animal. Black people getting superior genetics. If they had half a brain they should support getting bleached although white people who fuck blacks are merely into bestiality so it's degenerate.

Yes because most black people buy into the whole "systematic oppression" anti-white agenda. They hate seeing white people succeed but hate seeing other black people succeed too, especially if that means they'll be integrating with white people.

Not like white people don't get jealous or anything. They do. Just not nearly as bad as black people. Black people keep each other down because they think if everyone suffers, they're closer from it. It's very toxic.

Source: lived with black people half my life

Disclaimer because muh racism: Not all black people are spiteful, obviously. Just the chances of meeting a spiteful white person are a lot lower than meeting a spiteful black person. If I had to give a ratio, it would be about 10% of white people vs 60% of black people. And with that many people keeping you down, in either group, it's much more noticeable and likely to work in the black community.

Race mixing is an abomination. Niggers are not human

COLONIZED