How do you rationaly debate with a feminist ? The kind that believe non white can't be racist...

How do you rationaly debate with a feminist ? The kind that believe non white can't be racist, or that being a white male means you're privileged.

you don't

Why would debating an insane person ever be a good idea? What could you ever gain?

Because they're winning. their ideas are spreading, and are everywhere especially in the intellectual spheres (teachers, university).

WHY?

I don't know, but we're all here , so there must be something to it

with a baseball bat

The only way to debate people like this is to ask them simple questions that make it hard for them to answer without red pilling themselves. The truth is on our side so it's not hard to get there truth out.

>wage gap is really about equity, not equality; progressives don't encourage women to negotiate for better salaries.

>"Are you aware that women pay more for medical needs because they are biologically DIFFERENT from males?"

>"Do you honestly believe women, if not told otherwise, won't be fulfilled if they DON'T have a full time career?"

Some women can do both but many can't.

>"What is your opinion on women who oppose abortion? Who are you to shame a woman for having her own beliefs?"

The operative concept you all need to understand from their perspective is "justice." The moment you understand it the better off you will be.

You don't, women are retarded and do not operate on logic.

I tried and she made me look like an idiot in front of my friends, feels bad man

You can't reason with unreasonable people Pierre.

>"if women make 77c to the male dollar why don't businesses fire all their males, hire females, and cut labour costs by 23%?"

Mind you this only works with radical feminists
"Why do you hate women?"
"Of course you hate women, your words have done more damage to the feminist movement then a thousand mysogynists"
"Because nobody likes you"

And then they rant and rave pointlessly but you know you've won one small victory.

>debating women

Lolno.

Even when women KNOW they're wrong they'll continue to sperg out in support of their personal ideologies.

With a gun?

My left arm is female

they're losing because of Milo. they're losing because Trump. they lost the 2016 election.

It's not only women you know ? Many guys from the left side, believe in these ideas. You'd be surprised to find there are more than what you might think.

i did, just point out biological differences, hormones, birth ability, muscle-fat ratio and you are good to go, no feminist can compete against the reality, if she is open for debate you will win every time, but be aware to down your argumentation, going full retard red pill is autist level and wont win you anything, btw you will never change her beliefs though, she will just hate and disdain you for your "sexism", its fun for the intellectual purpose of challenge but nothing else, you just can lose but maybe thats the fun

It's near impossible to debate someone like this. Liberalism is a mind virus that seeks to subvert objective reality. If you do debate these people they will simply run through the list of logical fallacies and emotional pleas but if you use reason to shut down their position you'll flick the switch called cognitive dissonance where they just shut down mentally - online this is where they simply say "blocked" but irl it's full on hysterics

The best way to plant the seeds of truth in a liberals brain is to let them express their views, seem neutral but interested, and calmly point out that they believe in irreconcilable opposing views

-Race is just a social construct? What is what privilege then?

-Gun control? I thought the police were killing unarmed poc all over America?

-Open borders for refugees? These people practice sharia and execute gays and women

Eventually if you sow the seeds you can move onto demonstrating the correlation between race a day iq, how gender is a biological imperative, how Trans people 80+ percent of the time commit suicide, the correlation between homosexuality and mental illness and massive amounts of partners

>How do you rationaly debate with a feminist

You don't. Women don't deserve an explanation of anything. Even recognizing them as having a right to speak or have an opinion is granting them too much.

>Eventually if you sow the seeds you can move onto demonstrating the correlation between race a day iq, how gender is a biological imperative,
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
Again, it's not only women. And you do have to contradict them, since thei rhetoric have gained so much influence in our society.

fpbp, I woulda posted this exact thing.

>They're winning
No, the cultural Marxist Jews at the top are winning. The feminist is brainwashed beyond coming back once they hit the stage you are talking about.

In theory if there is an audience and she's truly irrational, you can at least make the audience consider your points because nobody sane wants to be associated with crazy people

"Anything I could say, would cease into insignificance, compared to what my heart feels, and your heart feels, at this moment." - Jan Paweł 2

That's all there really is to it. You can't debate someone who isn't willing to change their position, you just can't. You can't beat them at their insane game, the only rational move is to not play at all. Hope this helps you bro, just focus on yourself and your loved ones. Everything else is irrelevant.

You might be right. I'm glad my girlfriend isn't fucked up like them.

Ridicularization destroyed religion, if you wanna destroy something ridiculous just ridicule it, treat it as a cancer.
Do not try to "convert" others into rejecting ((((their)))) doctrines, that's what religious people do, they try to "convert".
By the way, let the common people see what they would lose if they defend or even just for not fighting the cancer.
Don't tell people who really are behind ((((liberalism)))), people don't care about reality, people just don't wanna get excluded by other people, remember that mentioning ((((them)))) will light on the button in their minds to reject everything that is against ((((them)))) or ((((their)))) buklshit.
Just throw indirectly some seed like for example: why do all countries on Africa are backwards even with help they stay backwards. Why don't Africans contribute more to science and investigation. Why Israel is the only nation to have atomic bombs that aren't registered like any other nation.
If you throw one seed don't throw more in the same week, because people will understand that you are trying to change them, and it will be in a direction that is considered heretic.

>just focus on yourself and your loved ones

It's the philosophy that has made the world what it is today!

pro tip: you can't

they don't accept facts and just call you a racist

Good point there Leaf!

Awesome Garlic Bro!

You fuck the absolute shit out of her And treat her like human garbage while and after doing it

Well you can start by admitting that you're a piece of shit. Feminism simply means the belief that men and women are equal. If you don't believe this, then you are either a douchebag or fucking retarded.

Simply, not possible.

you cant tell them, you have to show them

>Feminism simply means the belief that men and women are equal
I don't think that's the case anymore.

Maybe you should try educating yourself then, you fucking dicklet

here the actual .jpg youre looking for

Nah, that's just the picture that makes me feel like you fuckers deserve it.

I've dated two self-proclaimed feminists. Rational debate is not possible because it always boils down to "oppression" and muh feels. I found repeated exposure to the same argument was the only way to get them to accept something, but it's a long process.

tl;dr don't put your penis in a feminist

fpbp

Literally came here to post this. I don't even say it jokingly, it's fucking pointless and you're NEVER going to get anywhere.

>But that wasn't a REAL gender identity study! They haven't tried it for REAL!

The only way to defeat a woman is to ignore her.

>Feminism simply means the belief that men and women are equal.
This is objectively wrong though - on more than one level.

nuclear fire

Debate them using their own rules.
>Undermine credibility, ridicule their points of view, pick out inconsistencies and don't let them go.

Make them cry and walk away

>Feminism simply means the belief that men and women are equal.
No, it means "men and women deserve equal rights" which is totally different. Also beliefs aren't arguments

just call her a faggot and be done with it

With a gun

If you get a feminist so retarded, rational debate is kinda a prospect doomed from the start. You can drop some statistics and your own opinion and move on but that's likely just it. Unless you're lucky to find simply ignorant but not innately dishonest feminist. A rare thing.

>Trying to argue against facts

is this a joke?

A 45 to the back of the skull

demand gender quotas in garbage disposal and sewage works as well as a lower retirement age for men due to decreased life expectancy

Like the fact that humans are a sexually dimorph species?

Its not possible.

Taking a gender studies class is a brain damaging as slamming your head in a car door 10 times.

It's a fact that men are more important to succeeding as a society. Gender studies graduates can't construct infrastructure. Feminist authors can't set standards or form enterprise. Only men (and some exceptionally strong women) can.

>feminism
>intellect
Pick one

Someone who believes these things has not only rejected rationality, but also common sense with the simple act of adopting their ideology

These are the same people that seriously argue that homeless white people are oppressors. They left rationality at the door long ago

Trigger them into getting really mad while you stay calm and rational. Everyone watching will subconsciously side with you.

>How do you rationaly debate with a feminist ?
you don't, it's impossible
they are not driven by rationality, they are driven by emotions, you have to emotionally manipulate them to get them on your side

I'm really tired of this feminism bullcrap. Anyone else? What do you do to avoid this crap given that's all people are speaking about? I mean I can't even read scientific papers without feminism getting in the way.

They've changed the pronouns from "he" or "he/she" to exclusively "she."

I just want to die already.

>that second male
I LIVE ON, THROUGH THIS ARM!

Why has feminism gone from something that supported women's right to vote, to then become a thing where women hate white men, white people, and yet support muslim and cartel immigration?

the latter is the result of women being allowed to vote,
they will support wtv it is that makes them feel good in the here and the now, they are not rational

You can't have a rational debate with such people because they're not rational themselves. Debating them is a waste of time because they can't accept being wrong about anything, and the more attention you give them the more they think their shitty ideas are worth something - to them, resistance is validation. If you do get drawn into debating about nonsense, just refuse to take their ideas seriously - there's no reasoning with them so just enjoy triggering them.

so, dying your hair blue (or shaving it), becoming fat, and aggressive and showing radical hate opinions, is supposed to be making you ''look nice''?

>nonwhites cant be racist
>black on white violence isnt really crime
You cant rationalize with them. Walk away from people that are cunts that will treat you like you're the problem OP.

You can't rationally debate with person that doesn't acknowledge any rationality.

That's why you don't debate them rationally

A lot of Sup Forumss success has come from behaving like jews tbqhwyf

>is supposed to be making you ''look nice''?
Where did the leaf say anything about that?

Them disfiguring themselves draws attention to them, and attention is something that makes them feel good - to answer your question regardless.

they behave in accordance with the tenets of the post modernist religion of acceptance and tolerance, where "helping minorities" (those who they subconsciously see as inferior to themselves) at any cost is the morally superior option and doing so allows them to feel self righteous and morally superior which makes them feel good
but of course that's only one variable
they are also those who commit to this sort of movement because they think they can benefit from those who want to feel self righteous

They deserve disdain and nothing else

You use their tactics and apply emotional factors rather than logical arguments. It works. Kinda. Then you start associating the emotions with your logical patterns and slowly they begin to understand.

>The second from the top left
>The top right corner
>The second from the bottom right

Can someone... explain this to me, please?

You can roleplay as a muslim, and beat the shit out of her, because she stepped out of the line and it's her responsibility not to stray away from her male guardian.

Mock them mercilessly until they fly into a fit of rage, then continue.

Making them cry also works.

You can't.

Source: Mom is feminist.

Keep arguing until they sperg out. That's how you win against crazy people.

You can't because they don't engage you on an intlectual level. Their whole arsenal is emotional appeal and manipulation. You may as well be speaking a different language.

My right arm is female so masturbation is like sex right?

just tell them whenever they say something "not an argument"

You'd have to go to the root of their beliefs and unravel them one logical step at a time.

This.

Will completely refuse to stay on track of the conversation and then act like a victim whenever you make sense. Usually ends with "I can't even have this conversation with you" or yelling.
I wish I loved my mother.

Really makes you think, thanks Facebook.

>that last one
>male female body with a male mind
>female male body with a female mind

First, become the feminist. Then you can destroy it.
Kidding, it's impossible. Feminists aren't rational.

>How do you rationaly debate with a feminist ?

You don't. Very few women are capable of rational thought and absolutely no feminists are.

This. Women don't care if something is true. They just care how it makes them feel.

I live this problem at every family dinner. My sister is a trial lawyer and radical feminist. She is very good at arguing with other people and will point out any logical fallacy you have, but at the same time using them constantly.

The strategy I adopted is basically correct her on all bullshit she says from the perspective of someone oblivious. "Really? But I read on snopes that is was false about Pence and gay conversion therapy." Just things like that to cut her argument down. Then drop my truth bombs as questions "But arent black and Hispanic sat scores boosted? I know its a big issies for asian families whose scores are artificially reduced."

I know I can never make her change her mind. But peppering her with shots at her reality sure is fun

Never argue with subhumans.

this is why we kept them from voting at one point. also they don't have to fight the wars they start.

If we manage to get rid of them and replace them with artificial wombs/sexbots, we will never have to deal with them rising up and voting ever again.

>also they don't have to fight the wars they start.
This is what started my personal redpill journey. We had a vote about whether or not we should continue our mandatory military service and my class back then argued about it and I failed to understand why women would be able to vote on this issue when they're not required to do that service as well.

You don't. Pretend to be a retard while asking them precise questions to highlight their hypocrisy.
All the while not insulting their ego. It ain't easy.

underrated

Individually in a private relaxed setting like a garden bbq it's pretty easy even arguing an academic feminist. In public or with other feminists around they will double down on their propaganda and when that fails they'll start to screech autistically. Feminism as an idiology is like a religion. When surrounded by other believers the group pressure and fear of getting socially outcast will keep them from being to reseptable to logic of any kind.

Use their own logic and rhetoric against them to show them how stupid they sound.