Trump angry at Bannon for tricking him into getting a Security Council seat

>From now on, Mr. Trump would be looped in on the drafting of executive orders much earlier in the process...
>[Chief of Staff Reince] Priebus bristles at the perception that he occupies a diminished perch in the West Wing pecking order compared with previous chiefs. But for the moment, Mr. Bannon remains the president’s dominant adviser, despite Mr. Trump’s anger that he was not fully briefed on details of the executive order he signed giving his chief strategist a seat on the National Security Council, a greater source of frustration to the president than the fallout from the travel ban.
theslot.jezebel.com/trump-is-literally-stumbling-around-in-the-dark-didnt-1792038747

Trump is pissed that he accidentally made Bannon chief strategist but there's nothing he can do about it. He's not even reading these excecutive orders he's signing. Talk about a fucking cuck. President is a puppet, and nobody can do anything about it. It's like having Homer Simpson as president of the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html
theslot.jezebel.com/trump-is-literally-stumbling-around-in-the-dark-didnt-1792038747
youtube.com/watch?v=NG7QWTJACbA
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html
cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2017/index.html#url
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-steve-bannon-nsc-national-security-council-order-a7565191.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is David Brock even trying anymore?

>citing Jezebel as a source

not a credible outlet, just a whiny agenda-driven blog. Source this story from a reputable news organization; otherwise that which is presented without evidence shall be dismissed without evidence.

This is fanfiction tier.

>jezebel

>Trump is a Putin puppet
>Trump is a Bannon puppet
>Trump is a Wall Street puppet
>Trump is a ....
How can Trump be evil if he's not in control of his own actions?

>Jezebel

Bannon has the same goal as us though so why would we care?

nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html

New York Time is the legitimate source.

>jezebel
Fake news.

>theslot.jezebel.com/trump-is-literally-stumbling-around-in-the-dark-didnt-1792038747

>New York Times is the actual source.

Then cite Jew York Times as the actual source, not some whiny feminist blog.

>NYT
Carlos Slim owned? More fake news.

Eh, it's relatively more reliable than breitbart and infowars so it's good enough for Sup Forums.

>NYT
>Jezebel
Also notice that Trump is simultaneously an evil dictator completely culpable for his own actions but also a halfwit being controlled by someone different each week?

Can you give us a real source please? Fox, RT, Breitbart?

NEWSFLASH

FAT SPOILED ORANGE RICH BRAT REALIZES HE'S BEEN DUPED BY ANOTHER FAT PIECE OF SHIT

DETAILS AT 11

Trump isn't really evil as stupid and senile. Can't even remember what he's said before so he's always contradicting himself.

truly this is the end of drumpf's campaign

>/theslot.jezebel.com
hmm...

>Listening to anything but the Russian Times.

He's doing damage control now

>TIMES
>SEMIT

So what is real news? FOX? That facebook blog run by that paranoid married couple? Things your grandma told you?

>Jezebel
Bannon went from being the Yes-man, to the Puppet-master and now he's the deceptive advisor

Even CTR is getting lost in their own fucking narratives

>(((opinions))) about inner turmoil
cool (((opinion))) piece

youtube.com/watch?v=NG7QWTJACbA

Lol no

Trump BTFO by Jezebel

Shitting on Grammy doesn't win you points faggot

>Fox, RT, Breitbart

>thinking your leaf post matters

Shareblue-balled fags at it again.

>red hot-cross bun thinks anyone can even find his country on a map
kek

You tell me oh wise one.

Why do you niggas keep trying to make Trump mad. He's going to come down on your asses. He always fucking wins.

You guys are stupid, have you learned nothing from the past two years?

>Jezebel
>NYT
>They're a reliable source, goy

Checked.

>laugh until your brain leaks out your butt
>only source is a NYT article with no primary sources and 99% speculation
Brock must be an amazing lay if he can get that faggot Alex fella to waste 40 million on this.

>real news triggers the shill

>real news

>jezebel

have a (you) for effort and a sage.

Dude, I lived in times of Pravda, Red Justice and Flame newspapers and for fuck sake, since that time I have never seen such propaganda, slander, and targetted international campaigns as the one that leftist media do now. It is staggering, and it became so fucking bad that I don't even care what they have to say.
It isn't just what they wrote, it is how they wrote it. The words are very often chosen in a way that whatever right does is their own doing and whatever left does just occurs without their input i.e Trumps supporters smashed, in the case of right - Cars were smashed, riots erupted, truck drove through, in case of left.
It is very well thought through.

>anonymous sources

What a coincidence.

>How can Trump be evil if he's not in control of his own actions?

You're trying to rationalize people that made a name for themselves being irrational
Trump is whatever the liberals need him to be at the time
It will be this way for the rest of his term

It will be like living with a woman that's having a 4 year period

>Trump is angry he was tricked into making Bannon a member of the National Security Council
>could undo it with another executive order
If he's that pissed why doesn't he just change the NSC back to the way it was?

>jezebel.com

might as well just say you're making shit up from the start

>breitbart and RT are the best 100% non-biased news sources and if you dont agree with me you are a shill who was payed to have that opinion

Gee Sup Forums sure does slides these threads a lot.

It's almost as if they desperately don't want to believe that their 'madman' was an incompetent retard the whole time.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html

Oops guess it's real.

More like they're biased towards the truth

this

>called out on only getting his news from right-wing conspiricist websites or fox.
>literally nothing to say in return so let's just scream CTR shill!

It used to be funny but now it's just sad.

kek

you can go back to /r/the_donald now kiddo

>Fox, RT, Breitbart
>foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html
Guess fox goes out that list.

>mfw the inevitable collapse of the trump regime will be used to fuel an even greater generation of migrants to the US.
You dun goof' burgers.

Says a lot about the people he beat to get to the White House, eh shill?

It says more about the rubes that were conned by him, eh retard?

HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE?
HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY RUSSIA?
HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY BANNON?
HEY GUYS

>jezebel
fake news

>I DON'T BELIEVE YOU GIMME NEWS I BELIVE
>I STILL DONT BELIV YOU

Well done you've triggedereerd me.

>The New York Times reported Sunday that Bannon has been telling allies that he and the White House policy director, Stephen Miller, have a window to push through their vision of Trump’s economic policies
Do you depend on people not to read the links you post?

Literally the next sentence you tard:
Trump was frustrated over the executive order and reportedly demanded to be looped in on the executive orders earlier in the drafting process.

How does Jezebel even exist anymore? It's part of Gawker, didn't the Hulkster slam your ass to the mat?

I don't read info wars, the site gets stopped by my browser's threat matrix.

Somehow I doubt news rags have any informants in an a newly formed administration that is opposed to their agenda. Specially as we know that Democrat bureaucrats lost their job in mass and can't find roles in the new establishment.

Look at this dumb fake news faggot, even xir ID is pink haha

ALSO DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS HITLER

DID YOU HEAR THAT RUSSIA HACKED THE US ELECTIONS BY EXPOSING THE TRUTH?
WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES.

>Bannon is the power behind the President.

Good. Burn it all down you crazy motherfucker.

(((according to these sources)))

Maybe you should investigate that (((threat matrix))) user, break the conditioning

>Then cite Jew York Times as the actual source, not some whiny feminist blog.
OP confirmed for degenerate Feminist subhuman

You meme and joke with this "xir" bullshit but you have no idea how often people use "hen" in Sweden. Which is an amalgation of him/her in swedish, thus itself quite sexist as it doesn´t account for the other genders.

I hope ur trolling dude.
>anyone that reports things i dont like is fake news

>Jew York Times
>Legit source

>Jezebel, NYT #fakenews
>Wikileaks #compromised
>Breitbart, RT #biased
>Sup Forums #CTR
Is there any trustworthy news agency out there?

Is Trump trying to root out spies again?

Says even more about the dipshits who couldn't rally together to outvote them. Better luck next election, moron!

Did you hear Russia also hacked the republicans but didn't "expose the truth" about them ..... not so long as he play's ball that is.

>Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him
>Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump,
cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/
>compromising financial information

So about those tax returns he said he'll never release. Guess who has a copy of them.

>according to the New York Times

This literally just some retard at fox spinning another unverified retard at NYT who cite the still unverified twitter 'Rogue White House Staff' like it's fucking Deep Throat.
Journalism is dead, you poking at its rotting corpse isn't convincing anyone of its continued life.

This is exactly what autocratic leaders want you to believe. How about you read multiple news outlets, get off cable news where the bias is most obvious and consider facts for yourself. Wsj and reuters are extremely careful about what they report on, start there and then consider that a variety of other news services report earnestly but maybe have some bias.

>CNN
sorry I don't watch fake news

This article is 25% truth shrouded in a failed fiction writer's d33p d4rK pr0s3

>(((anonymous))) sources

I.E. they don't fucking exist

this is a fanfiction thread, saged

omg how can he ever recover

Drumpf is TOAST, sweeties

>anyone that reports things i dont like is fake news

That's exactly what Trump said. I don't think Trump is trolling tho. He's literally this retarded.

>jezebel
sage

Liberals started the 'fake news' meme to try and imply that right wing outlooks were falsifying info

we're just using the concepts that your political butt buddies in think tanks and focus groups cooked up, buddy :)

>NYT
>according to these anonymous sources
>Hillary has a 97% chance of winning the election!
Okay...

No matter which scripts I allow, I still get presented with the fucked layout.

Nope.

There's actually almost nothing bad there. It's just another smear attempt, big woop.

They source NYT and NYT sources their ass. This didn't work the last time, and it won't work this time. Hi Mr. Brock!

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2017/index.html#url

in case you want clean hard intel

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-steve-bannon-nsc-national-security-council-order-a7565191.html

Another source that's reporting on this story.