What an idiot

Fucking WOW

HE DOESNT EVEN READ THE EXECUTIVE ORDERS BEFORE HE SIGNS THEM

Can he even read? That's the real question. We have a puppet for a president. GOOD JOB LADS.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-steve-bannon-nsc-national-security-council-order-a7565191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/confirmed-unknown-republican-democrat-behind-compromising-anti-trump-report
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-steve-bannon-nsc-national-security-council-order-a7565191.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg
youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No Puppet... No Puppet... You're the Puppet

OP is a fag that believes what fake news serves him.
Read what the independent released about Trump's GOP pick and you will be ashamed to trust them so blindly..

Fox news is reporting on it too

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html

Or is all news fake news if you dont like what it says?

What it says is that he trusted Bannon on what he told him about one exec order, not all executive orders.
Also why do you think he let Bannon to go to the defense meetings? Bannon has been behind the curtains for long time, and it's not a bad thing, go watch his speeches.

Also I'm pretty sure Obumer didn't read many of his, like that time where his team was choose by Citybank (watch out for the mail, it's for 2008's election).

Bannon is very pro white so i dont care

You'd defend a picture of Trump deepthroating Putin, wouldn't you?

Got to hand it to trump.

Not a day goes by where he doesn't trigger at least a few leftists.

HEY GUYZ, TRUMP SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH ANTI COMMIE AND ANTI CULTURAL MARXISTS

IM SACRED, HE IS ON TO US

HOLD ME

eat a dick ctr, saged

What's your point? That Buzzfeed was right about their bullshit story? That they are in cohalition while Trump has said that the embargo won't be ending this easily? Or maybe that an ally of Russia is on the ban and being attacked (verbally) by Trump (aka Iran)?

And if you ask me, I would prefer a strong person like Putin or Trump than what we have in Western Europe.

>Also I'm pretty sure Obumer didn't read many of his
so much for le change and le drain le swamp

fucking cancerous rebbitshits the lot of you kill yourself zionist scum

Holy shit you defended it! I'm shaking right now.

Let's try again. You'd defend a video of Trump shitting on the constitution while giving a thumbs up.

I am more triggered about these people playing female gender roles. Why aren't they in the kitchen making healthy food? Trump looks like he could use some good healthy meals.

yeah Trump is an incompetent moron, the good thing is that his popularity is everything to him, so when it drops low enough he will probably resign

>That Buzzfeed was right about their bullshit story
buzzfeed didn't make that dossier, a retired MI6 agent with long ties to Russians did it, buzzfeed just published it

>buzzfeed didn't make that dossier, a retired MI6 agent with long ties to Russians did it

So buzzfeed is working for russia now?

Well said dough. People have being enough screwed by the powers that be.

I dismissed it saying that it won't happen, but whatever. Have fun doing your autistic screechings for next 8 years.

My point wasn't that Buzzfeed made it up, but that they released it to the public knowing that it was complete bs. The MI6 agent expressed himself saying that he was paid by Jeb Bush, and knowing that McCain was the one that gave the dossier to Buzzfeed, I wouldn't be impress that it's true.
Also the dossier has been dismissed in lot of its points.

Speaking of people in the shadows, how's Manafort doing these days?

(Please dont kill me Mr. Manafort)

>Independent
Got a real news source?

Do you not read news? Or are you just trying to push misinformation?

The document was in the hands of many media centers after it reach the hands of our government from John McCain. BuzzFeed just had the balls to publish it.

that's the problem friend, sorry if I was extremely childish

anyone who isn't genuinely concerned about the whole Iran situation is either underage or a trump shill

Daily remind that this is the new unified attack tactic of CTR/liberal shills. David Brock and George Soros stands behind it in an attempt to fracture Trump's power structure and sow dissent.

Call out Marxists for what they are and prepare for the coming purge.

>Do you not read news?
Most people on here state their main source of news is Sup Forums. What do you expect?

The fuck are you on about? Paid by Jeb Bush? The dude has gone into hiding after it went public. Fuck off with your blatant spreading of misinformation

>The document was in the hands of many media centers after it reach the hands of our government from John McCain.

So john McCain is the russian plant then?
He said it came from someone with close ties to Russia.

Ya'll want a president who pick smart people or dummies.

It was given to McCain by the MI6 agent. McCain has strong international ties to intelligence agencies.

You guys actually don't read the news, like fucking wow

CREW

>It was given to McCain by the MI6 agent.
A former MI6 agent with close ties to russia, right?

Why would john mccain trust somebody with close ties to russia?

How else are you going to get info from inside Russia? Use those critical thinking skills, I mean come on. That one seemed obvious.

>How else are you going to get info from inside Russia?

So he just believes whatever the kremlin tells him huh?

How about doing an actual investigation rather than spreading Putin's propaganda?

Take, redpill yourself with some based reporting, not like theindependent :
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/confirmed-unknown-republican-democrat-behind-compromising-anti-trump-report

This. They even wave banners with Soros' associations' logo in them.

McCain would ally himself to anyone who would impeach Trump cause he's so fucking corrupt it's blatant.
Have you seen the pic of him with djihadists?

>Buzzfeed
>News

You can only pick one
>bet you've never been told that you snowflake.

Christ almighty. First of all, McCain didn't give it to buzzfeed. He handed it over to the FBI cause he saw at as appropriate for the intelligence community to know what rumours are floating around about the (then) President elect. This dossier was well known around Washington and by the media, but they didn't report on it because they couldn't verify it.

It was reported by the CNN that this dossier was included in a briefing given to Trump. Buzzfeed then decided to publicize the dossier (pretty stupid considering that it was more than likely bullshit)

This is like talking to a brick wall. You're just going to believe what you want, I obviously can't do anything about that.

Think of it this way, in the intelligence world, you gather info from all available sources that you can. You don't have to believe each and every one, but the more info you have the clearer of a picture you can form.

I'm positive they have other sources from other agents who are basically playing the espionage game.

And why would the Kremlin want to leak this info anyway? The less people know about what they have and how they did it the better for them, right?

>How about doing an actual investigation
the fuck do you think an investigation is if not talking to people who know stuff?

just because he was paid doesn't mean the findings are wrong, if someone paid wikileaks to post the email that doesn't make them fake

just have congress and ntelligence agencies investigate and verify or dismiss the claims

>the fuck do you think an investigation is if not talking to people who know stuff?

Talking to a former spy (double agent?) from a foreign country, and believing whatever he says is NOT an investigation.

>Think of it this way, in the intelligence world, you gather info from all available sources that you can. You don't have to believe each and every one, but the more info you have the clearer of a picture you can form.

John McCain disagrees. He has no problem believing everything he's told by foreign agents.

Bannon is /ourguy/. So tell me how that would be a bad thing?

Ok, what? How can you possibly claim to know what McCain does or does not believe?

So Trump is like that demented king of Rohan from LOTR and Bannon is like Saruman. The real question is: who is Sauron?

Sauron in Paul Ryan and the orcs are all the Republicans in Congress.

McCain has an irrational hatred of Russia because north-Vietnam, those who captured ans tortured him, was allied with USSR.

Bannon is Gríma.
Pence is Saruman.

>irrational hatred of Russia

putinbot detected. off yourself

I agree with the point you make, if the payment is to release it of curse there's no problem. The problem is when you pay to fabricate it.

The dossier has been dismissed multiple times, and even buzzfeed released a statement saying that they knew it was more than probably fake, but they released it 'cause, for them, even if it's fake, it can help people to think for themself.
About what? well only CTR knows.

That being said, praise wikileaks for their releases, and hoping than when Trump does bs they release it too.

Can't you even see that he is clearly undermining Trump's legitimacy since he was elected he won the RNC election?

I do believe that he would sleep with Russia if it would mean the impeachment of Trump, also nice to see you homie

Fox News is citing the NYT retard

Many of these anonymous source stories were proven to be false

>Ok, what? How can you possibly claim to know what McCain does or does not believe?

Why else would he have spread it around?

And this just blow OP post.
Well saw dough.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-steve-bannon-nsc-national-security-council-order-a7565191.html
>a report has claimed
>claimed

So Fake News making claims are now truth?

To let the intelligence agencies determine its veracity? Seriously, could you please cite where anyone has said that McCain told the gov that this dossier is 100% true and he believes everything it? Can you?

Serious question, how much cum do you guys think David Brock has swallowed?

>You guys actually don't read the news, like fucking wow
Uh, what did you expect? Haven't you heard? 95% of political news is just straight up fake. Only the tiny fraction of news that comes from right wing sources has any basis in reality.

Being uninformed is the new being informed. Your wokeness is inversely proportional to the amount of knowledge you possess.

Grima was just a henchman. There’s no way Bannon is under Pence. I think ideologically as of now Bannon is a one-man political department in the White House. The real question is, who is above Bannon?

>implying a belief is valid if "somebody said it"

McCain didn't just give it to intelligence agencies and let them determine the veracity though.

Instead he decided to release Putin's propaganda to an unknown number of people. Why would he do that if not because he believed it?

So MSM is quoting NYT again?

I give this story 2 days before it comes out as fake

Yeah and they all dismissed it as unfounded and blatantly false in many areas

Buzzfeed had the retardation to actually post it

[citation needed]

Where are you seeing that he leaked it to an unknown number of sources?

>wokeness
Wash your fingers, man

How many sources did he leak it to?

The FBI. That's it.

Man, it really shows how uninformed you guys are in this thread. You could just read the news, right? Oh, but it's all fake, so I'll just read nothing and make up my own facts. Real fuckin smart guys, real fuckin smart.

>The FBI. That's it.
Proofs

Here, I'll even use a Breitbart article for you. Unless that's fake news too?

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/11/senator-john-mccain-pushed-trump-dossier-intel-community/amp/

How do you imagine that this article supports your claim?

This article doesn't say that McCain only gave it to the FBI. Even If we were to imagine that McCain's word were sufficient to evidence such a claim (it's not),he doesn't even allege it to be the case.

Wow, brick fucking wall. That's what I'm talking to. The article also didn't say he didn't give the dossier to your mom, so he must have right? What about santa clause, never said he didn't send it to him, so santa must have it too!!

See how weak that argument is? It makes no sense

Whatever, I gave you all the information for you to make a judgement. I'll leave you with a direct quote from McCain, even if you don't want to believe literally anything that is said by anyone ever. Have a good life.

"Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public," McCain said. "Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue."

You claimed he only gave it to the FBI.

In fact, there's no evidence for this claim. You just made it up.

In fact, it's unknown how many people he gave this document to. That's what I said. And you admit I'm right with this:

>The article also didn't say he didn't give the dossier to your mom, so he must have right? What about santa clause, never said he didn't send it to him, so santa must have it too!!

How great that you've absorbed all that propaganda and no longer have the ability to think.

>Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue."

McCain can lie. Buzzfeed is not a government agency.

Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read?

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

I just want you to know that you are delusional if you think that McCain is somehow feeding fucking BuzzFeed information on national security matters. Do you even realize how retarded you loon right now?

>independent.co.uk
UK tabloid doesn't have any insiders in US Politics

GTFO

I just want you to know that this is not an argument.

Really, grasping at retarded straws at this point.

Ok, I'm the one grasping at straws. Keep projecting

Your argument is actually based on the idea that since no one has said that McCain didn't give the dossier to Buzzfeed, he must have given the dossier to Buzzfeed.

You don't think that maybe someone in the previous administration, distraught at the way the election turned out, gave this document that's been floating around inside the government to someone in the media, who then spread it to others in the media? Maybe that makes more sense?

Nah McCain is totally in cahoots with Buzzfeed, your right. Good detective work and critical thinking skills.

>Your argument is actually based on the idea that since no one has said that McCain didn't give the dossier to Buzzfeed, he must have given the dossier to Buzzfeed.

No. I said the number of people he's leaked it to is unknown.

Nice try.

Your argument is literally based on the lack of knowledge. Think about that.

>above Bannon
heh, nice joke kid

And your argument is based on the false appearance of knowledge.

And really actually not even that, he himself said he gave it to the FBI, and that's it. Your argument is based on the refusal of facts. Holy shit you're dumb

>And really actually not even that, he himself said he gave it to the FBI, and that's it.

No he didn't. You have to read it again. That's literally not what he said.

And again, as if a politicians word can be trusted regardless.

Also I know you're just a troll, it's just fun pointing out how dumb these arguments are. But keep going man, you're doing great

Ignorance is knowledge

Not an argument.

>Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue."

Learn to read, stupid.

Fox News used to be home of that faggot Glen Beck so yeah it's pretty fucking terrible.

Where are you reading that he gave it to anyone in the media? Where? Point it out, please. You're just making up facts at this point.

How is it not obvious that someone else from the inside leaked it to someone in the media?

>And really actually not even that, he himself said he gave it to the FBI, and that's it.

>trusting a lefty rag

>fake news is fake news if you don't like what it says
Well that seems to be how the MSM decides what fake news is

Were you trying to make a point there? Where is any proof that he gave it to anyone else besides the FBI? Show it to me.

Nothing? Did you finally realize you lost the debate? It's ok to be wrong, just admit your mistakes.

Yep I knew the psyop they have been pushing all last week would culminate in a story like this.
The (((media))) want bannon gone they hope Trump will do it for them if they keep pushing that bannon is a puppet master.
It really is obvious to anyone who pays attention.

They want Reince Preibus to gain control of the agenda since he is a neocon. What they don't understand is that Trump leads his own agenda and is determined to keep every promise.

If Trump is truly Bannon's puppet, then...

perfect. It's even better than anything we coud have wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc

I still believe that Trump is dyslexic

And stay down. Dumb fucking idiot. Try to somewhat inform yourself and you might not come off as a retard next time