So this man is an idol of Richard Spencer and probably of Steve Bannon...

So this man is an idol of Richard Spencer and probably of Steve Bannon. And he is apparently suffering with a mild form of schizophrenia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84y3SzsZvMU
youtu.be/CKRAnXM8X4E
buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b088s45m
youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI
youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=vac9XAZzexg&t=659s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

Okay, thanks for telling us.

HOLY FUCK

A STAR FLEET OFFICER ENSEN IN THE PAST?

WHAT Q IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

So how does it feel to live in country, which president's right hand praising an ideology, inspired by picrel?

Alexander Dugin

Putin's modern day Rasputin

I suppose "RasPutin" is very flattering determination.

Did you know that Dugin used to be married to a lesbian gay-right activist?

DONT YOU IMBECILES REALIZE THIS MAN IS A FEDERATION OFFICER FROM THE FUTURE TRYING TO GIVE US WARP TECHNOLOGY?

Did you guys even know Dugin killed three men in a matter of two seconds, with one hand?

No, this is somebody who is passionate about explaining knowledge instead of drawing a nice straight line. That's something for liberals.

>this man is an idol of Steve Bannon
Where are the proofs
t. really want it to be true

context?
is he trying to explain pizzagate?

My 1st thought when I saw OP's pic. Star Trek?

elaborate

>So this man is an idol of Richard Spencer and

yes, RSs wife is KGB

>probably of Steve Bannon.

doubt it.

this, he vaguely mentioned him in his vatican speech but didn't praise him

I dont know if he is a shizo, but he is a messiah for sure.

He predicted so much things we see now that it isnt funny anymore

youtu.be/84y3SzsZvMU

youtu.be/CKRAnXM8X4E

Can someone explain to me what Duginism is all about ?

>this, he vaguely mentioned him in his vatican speech but didn't praise him

Bannon mentioned him? gib proofs or link

>Can someone explain to me what Duginism is all about ?

russian neoconservativism with left hand path thinking. is that too much redpills for you leaf?

4th political theory

take the duginpill

>I think it’s a little bit more complicated. When Vladimir Putin, when you really look at some of the underpinnings of some of his beliefs today, a lot of those come from what I call Eurasianism; he’s got an adviser who harkens back to Julius Evola and different writers of the early 20th century who are really the supporters of what’s called the traditionalist movement, which really eventually metastasized into Italian fascism. A lot of people that are traditionalists are attracted to that.

buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world

You want a brief summary, don't you?

Evola was a critic of fascism from the Right though.

you mean eurasianism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism
ask dugin or bannon idk

I'm surprised there are people outside Russia who have heard about Dugin.

>probably steve bannon
>apparently suffering from schizo
user i...

It is picrelated. If sir Bannon is really secretely a fan of it, we are literally living in the best timeline.

Taboo the series on BBC is a good shit, man.
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b088s45m

Dang, I hope Bannon is not a fanboy of Dugin, Dugin is damn soviet, not even ironical one

youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI

his books are all over right wing conferences here

As I get it, it's about Russia returning to its own Special Path, and ceasing to ape the West, as it has done since Peter the Great, with even Marxism ultimately being a Western import. It's about the realisation that being genuinely yourself is always going to be better than being a poor copy. A Eurasian state that doesn't import its moral values but builds on its own tradition, suited to its pecular geographical and civilisational position.

Fuckin' asshole. Beat me to it.

You win this time, user

He speaks French fluently and he gave an interesting lecture in this language, this is how I know him.

>It's about the realisation that being genuinely yourself

and that doesnt mean nothing from a russian authentic perspective. Russia is, unlike the West that always had a pretty clear identity, an authentic multicultural nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs
he called putin a kleptocrat in that same speech, so he probably isn't

i hope there is some sort of ideological cooperation between bannon and dugin though, russia is one of the biggest threats to liberalism in europe and we could use their influence

Yeah. Especially regarding how it relates to demographic changes in Russia.

I suspected this much.

super strict traditionalism/ironpill
Dugin sees russia as not an european nation but eurasian nation,so he wants Russia to be a total counter culture of the west,and wants to russia have it's only russian perspective and don't giving a shit about what other cultures think of him
I discovered Dugin after an interview he made to Alain de Benoist

>some conspiracy theorist from a failing frozen shithole that can only survive off oil says crazy things

>russia is one of the biggest threats to liberalism in europe and we could use their influence

indeed we could, but we should keep in mind that the place still is a moral shithole with strogn geopolitical goals. There are strong dangers of orthodox people ambitions on the West and orthodoxy is strongy influential in WN circles

>I suspected this much.

it goes deeper with dugin, he is a supporter of some weird quasi satanic double think etc

isn't this guy who wrote the book about slavic supremacy or something like that?

ideologically, i never said russia was an example to follow

>ideologically, i never said russia was an example to follow

people often forget that. Sure, Russia is a great counter against western post-liberalism but look up Matthew Heimbach and the crowd around him, he used to be a laid back nationalist, now his aligences probably lie more with the orthodox church than with the West/white people.

Please go on. I got this feeling too.

>and probably of Steve Bannon
Did you just pull this out of your ass?

Get the fuck out with this probably shit.

Sounds like Blackpill material.

He deserves it for being the idol of nazis

>it's another dugin thread

stop trying to push this motherfucker like he's a puppetmaster

your shitty little psyop isn't going to work

i like Dugin even thought i don't agree with him on everything.
but i think it's pretty weird that nationalist americans would like him when large parts of his ideology is anti-americanism

>Please go on. I got this feeling too.

some croatian user spoke about this here is the link >youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI

and a bit here
youtube.com/watch?v=vac9XAZzexg&t=659s

dugin is a part of some orthodox sect and for some time he was excomunnicated from mainline orthodox church. basically the main idea is double think of everythiny or as Branko Malić calls it - left hand path. That is basically his 4th political
"theory" - embracing contradictions i.e. chaos, since there is on political theory in dugin ideas.

To put it this way - Dugin believes that the era of Logos os over that that we should embrace chaos. He is quite fishy about saying it explicitly but once you read between his criptic speeches it is what it is.

I would be d'accord with something like Byzantinism. Eurasianism sounds anti-european.

>I would be d'accord with something like Byzantinism.

+1

Wrong pic, OP