Just how cucked are the Dutch?

Other urls found in this thread:

stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2008/01/dutch-women-and-their-weird-behaviour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are interracial couples a good sign of anything again?

15 interracial couples out of 15.

Here we have 30 stolent bikes for each car and a fuckton of interracial couples. Watch and learn Amerilards.

15/15 would interracial couple again

Very cucked. We could be the next sweden.

everyone should be white

>comparing less bike theft and electronic card swiping to interracial dating

This is how fucking brainwashed these people are and why they're probably going to resort to violence at some point because they're in a fantasy land.

Maybe he should have been told that being card checked on the subway gets you in a lot more trouble than it's worth.

I love a good race mixing. I know where my next trip is going to take me ;)

Sorry Pham, you're not dark enough.

surprised they dont have dildos coming out of the seat

Because cucks are usually suicidal

I'm mixed and nuffing wrong with me

Everyone has bikes because of a 180% tax on cars, So ya every one has a fucking bike. Not much of a choice.

>treating mixed race couples as somehow better than non mixed race couples

What???

If you changed only the interracial thing and it was purely white/Dutch people and the description otherwise remained the same then it would literally be perfect.

>only women's bike

they are truly cucked beyond repair

"nothing wrong" is not the same as "to be desired"

stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2008/01/dutch-women-and-their-weird-behaviour/

Pretty cucked, though it must be said the rest of the country does hate Amsterdam and everything it stands for.

It forgot to mention:

For a generation.

Says the pasta nigger driving scooters

>nuffing wrong with me

you are a leaf

>15 interracial couples

ONLY 15? What a fucking NAZI.

I'm Italian and black

Better then a woman's bike

if there are so many immigrants how comes all those bikes are still there ?

well at least you have all the degeneracy only in one single spot. easy to avoid then

italians are already niggers though
you aren't mixed just full nig

Stolen bikes don't disappear.

> nuffing wrong with me

Just thinking that 'nuffing is wrong with you' means there's already one thing that's wrong with you.
Writing nuffing means there's two.

Thanks

All of that is good, but why is the number of interracial couples a good thing? It shows nothing other than more and more foreign people are coming into the country, which isn't a good thing - the Netherlands is already overcrowded.

Kys Finggot

>30 bikes for every car
Is that the Netherlands or a Chun Li stage?

LMAO

>there were no turnstiles

Doesn't mean there's no security measure.

I went to Russia not long ago, there were no visible turnstiles but if you didn't scan your card you got cucked with the force of a thousand suns - the gates would impale your crotch and put you on the ground. Saw someone get decimated at Chistiye Prudy NYE.

how true is this?

MINDER
I
N
D
E
R

So you are a terrone

Wonder how many muzzies he saw swiping in. A nice society only works when there's only whites.

just what does this 'kys' mean?

ouch

I feel bad enough just being part Italian. But black on top of that? I'm sorry.

I just read that in other thread?
Did you post it in the other tread?

Weak dutch men did not influence their daughters enough to pick the home grown product.

How you mutts can live with yourselves is beyond me.

>could be
You're already there.

Netherland always had bikes living in harmoney together
Until the nazis attacked and stole them

kill yourself
F A G G O T

kys fucking leafs

After you, mongrel.

They literally have multi-level parking garages for bikes man.

bikes everywhere

after you my moorish friend

ja das was me
i needed answears

Netherlands has a lot of bike theft, the canals are full of disposed stolen bikes. There's a lot of drug related crime and overall it's kind of a shithole. Don't visit

I think the US is closer though. But you uncucked yourself with the crowning of the Emperor. Hopefully it stays that way for you.

Diversity

>caring about how many interracial couples you've seen

If this is something that really makes you happy or angry, please consider assisted suicide (since you're probably too stupid to do it yourself).

Uhm i think this the case for Norway because it's to rare to see a black guys with white girls here. Except for the big city's ofcourse.

Protip: We can't

There is literally nothing wrong with bicycles. It is good for your health and actually enjoyable compared to driving in rush hour traffic.

It's mostly Amsterdam. We're not as cucked as the US at all yet.

Yup.

My last girlfriend was black. We almost never talked about race or gave a shit about any if that.

Its usually beta male white guys who are too weak to get an ethnic gf, or a coal burner white girl that makes a deal out of it.

I'm 6' 6" (with my wrestling boots on) and ur a manlet so stay jelly dweeb

Leafs < everything else, even niggers

Per capita you guys are a million times more cuck'd lol don't kid yourself

We can actually shit talk Muslims without worried about going to jail, Achmed.

We've already confirmed from HWNDU that 99% of pol anons aren't even white so kys nerds.

Agree with the arrogance part.
From my experience native dutch girls tend to avoid the arabs and niggers.

I'm 6'3'' with no boots on. Also I'm not a fucking leaf.

You have way more shitskins than us, Colgate. Try reading it, though. It's actually written by a Dutchman.

>Interracial couples are how a society should be
What?! Shouldn't it be, love whoever you want? I mean come on!

Netherlands NO!
Is there gonna be black cucks in a few generations once most are bred through euros and americans and then once white is like 10 percent everywhere and everything sucks?

Which means I'm still an inch taller than ya without my boots on dweeb

The leaf got it right!
Besides no one want to be seen in the homo-mobile they call european car designs.

Don't they teach kids about sex at like four years old in Dutch preschools?

>muh diversity

I talk shit about muslims all the time, everyone does and no one cares. We are more than 85% white and there really aren't that many SJWs here, I honest haven't ever met an extreme SJW before. You guys are way more fucked that us, you have way more crime, drug use etc.

More like 10.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Why do people make such a big fucking deal about interracial couples in 2017? It's not 1956. We're not some kind of progressive political statement. In fact seeing a couple that keeps to their own races is a bigger deal that is much more uncommon.

If only that made up for your room temperature IQ

Sorry for getting off topic, but what are your country's thoughts on Trump?

SEETHING

ITALY YES

>In fact seeing a couple that keeps to their own races is a bigger deal that is much more uncommon.
This is not true AT ALL. People are still way more likely to marry someone from their own race.

Nuke amsterdam please

Again

Per capita you guys are way worse

My state is just fine more or less, which is probably bigger than your country.

The women here don't think its progressive to suck a nigger's dick like over there

chill bro it was just a prank
don't u go all baltimore or ferguson on me lol

It should be "Italy NO" you mong.

I hate how the obvious preference for bicycles over cars in terms of conservatism has been hijacked by the left.

This is why I always ride in a smug and racist way.

15 nigger white female relationship / 15

I've only seen one interracial relationship when I went to highschool. Most people here don't like immigrants, they just don't say it. My town is more or less fine too, you probably know nothing about my country and have never been there (maybe only Amsterdam, but it sucks anyway)

My family lives in the south in a small town. We visited Amsterdam once and I can say it's not a place I would want to stay for any length of time.
It's like the entire city decided to throw away any semblance of culture for the sake of weed, sex and criminality.
Right before we left we encountered a transvestite who referred to himself as a "modern muslim". We laughed right into his face at how ridiculous that statement was. You don't find people like that here and I hope it stays that way.

[RACIST BIKE BELL CLINGING INTENSIFIES]

>Sneaky Netherlands

>race gives you the sole purpose in your life

we often talk about Sweden but it is less known that Dutch women crave black dicks more than anyone else in Europe

its like 8 people, of course its easy.

In the past days I would have said that everything from the east of Utrecht is Deutschland/Germany.

Nowadays i dare to say that I live in a foreign country and east of Utrecht can the Dutch be found.

Amsterdam is a migrant cesspool, most "whites" there are from other countries too.