Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Seriously, Sup Forums, how are we ever going to fix the woman problem?

find one that isn't like that
protip: you won't find them on tinder

Boycott the bad ones
Men need to learn not to fornicate. It gives women power

aka my boobs are sagging and my vagina is loose and i have hair on my asscrack and stretch marks on my thighs and stomach and im afraid ill hit 30 and still be single and no guy will want me

"I'm a used up whore, now take care of me after I've shown I have zero morals and a piss poor attitude"

The problem is that even despite such ridiculous admissions ("I'm a used goods whore, except not for you, you're going to have to grovel to earn my worn out pussy unless you are chad"), there will always be some low-IQ chad who is willing to fuck them, or on the other hand, desperate nerds who will fill up their inboxes and boost their self work.

For "boycotting" to work it has to be a mass awakening, otherwise we just turn into MGTOW parodies ourselves.

This. Why spam this board with hookup profiles from a hookup site then moan that all women are degenerate? Go meet someone in a cafe or the supermarket or through friends or something.

Sharia Law

>This cunt think any man will take her with all that mileage

Wew

Lad

>meeting women in real life

sigh....

There are, though. Plenty of them. Women have the game set up perfectly. Deny betas pussy for a decade or two while fucking chads, then wave it in front of their faces once they get tired of slutting it up.

kek

she's so lonely.

That's why I said "the bad one"
Let them know you aren't interested in an old worn out car.

Thankful okcupid asks a bunch of questions. Around 10% of the people around me in a 25 mile radius say they are waiting for marriage/virgins. While they might lie, you have much better odds that they fornicated with zero or just a couple people. And generally their reason would be love, not for fun.

Sure, it won't be easy, but it'll be worth it

Lol I exclusively meet women in real life and only ever date the ones that seem sweet and classy. The relationship is always ruined a few months in when I find out about their past. It seems like every girl these days has had a "phase" where they fuck all kinds of douchebags and run up their number. Then they find a guy with a future like me and decide nows the time to start acting all classy and make me work for it. My sides when I hear that shit as I walk out the door.

The search continues. Someday I'll find a girl who isn't a total slut.

So much this. And if betas keep playing into their hands it'll just keep getting worse

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEE

what does she say as you walk out the door user?

Stop being a slave to them

>cafe or supermarket

Good luck with that

If you are serious, church is the only option

You can't fix women.

The best thing you can do is avoid them as much as possible, like you would a leech, a mosquito or a tape worm.

Women are parasites upon the male sex and should be treated as such.

It's always some shit about how it's in the past and I need to get over it. The funny thing is, by that point I already am.