Why are you guys so proud of you race, something that you were born with?

Why are you guys so proud of you race, something that you were born with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

False assertion.
1. Sup Forums is not a "white pride" board, it is a meme meritocracy.

2. The majority of Sup Forums users aren't white.

Wtf is the alt right?

Change taco for burger.

I wouldn't be proud if i was a street shitter desu

I like the shoop tactic "crew".
It really hurts the brand and make me associate Spencer with uncool.

>that ID change

Nice proxy, CREW. You aren't indian.

here's a better question, why are you so ashamed of your race, something that you were born with?

who cares about pride I just want to live in a safe society without constant ethnic conflict. is that too much to ask?

That hairline.

Why is everyone so upset with me being white and successful?
White people didnt make being white a big thing, its you regressive fucks who push it.

>You aren't Indian
>Muh Crew
Gaand mara madarchod

>Why are you guys so proud of your family, something that you were born with?

Being proud to be white is a huge cope. If you're not good looking and white, there's nothing to be proud about.

Let's be real, the majority of white people that post here are subhumans. The majority of antifas are subhumans also. Take a look at any pic of Sup Forums/antifags and you'll clearly see poorly developed facial features, narrow frames, and general lack of leadership qualities.

Being white and thinking your superior is delusional. Only good looking people are superior and that's reflected how society treats them.

Are you not proud of the accomplishments of your people? Why?

No other accomplishments in life, so they take pride in personal trivia.

POO
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

There are plenty of good looking idiots. Physical attraction is a dumb way to gauge superiority

Cope. You're subhuman and ugly and low IQ.

Really makes you think. Also the fact that indians are caucasoid fires up neural signals.

when kikes hide behind indian proxies: the post

same reason I'm proud of my large penis

And again you couldn't relate.

his haircut gets more retarded everytime i see him

I am proud of my genes and want to create my own descendent race like ghengis khan

Pretty sure it's shopped.

Yeah, for example those black pride parades are fucking dumb. Why are they proud of their skin color?

t: white who doesn't care about his skin color

Why should I not be proud of what my race has achieved?

the question is why do you give a fuck if i love my heritage fucking mongoloid

I was born with three things;
My Big Brain
My Big Dick
My Big Race

And while I'm not proud of the brain or the dick, considering my big race is in decline I'll line the streets with flags of my white heritage and anyone who protests can consult my unprideful sources of argument.

ah yes the Jew triangles, CTR get the fuck out.

I mean you definitely can be, especially if it pushes you to better yourself
but the more I started thinking about what spencer was saying, the more unnecessary it seemed

I don't want whites to become a minority in my country, but I don't see much of a problem with some amount of black/hispanic/whatever people as long as we all share the same western values and culture

>not being proud of many different things

If all you have to be proud India your race, then your pathetic. If you're not proud of your race, you're pathetic, and don't deserve the heritage that's been given to you.

Because it's embarrassing to be proud of something you had no part in rather than be proud of your own accomplishments.

>poos in loo
>2017

Wasn't there a thread a year or so back that basically proved everyone on Sup Forums was black people just shitposting and pretending to be white?

>Sup Forums is not a "white pride" board
Fuck off chink, stop shitposting and spread your boipussy im bored after breeding your women for a whole day.

Almost all American posters are. American posters are the dominate posters.

Those aren't your achievements. You never went to the moon fag

Why are people so proud of being gay or trans? Apparently something they are born with?

we want to protect those who have created the greatest and most prosperous civilization in history so that they may keep it that way because we fear that the barbarians might destroy it

>just because HWNDU a lot of non whites doesn't mean that most pol users aren't white.

Noone on Sup Forums is white lol

OP is right tho, you didn't achieve the status of "being born white" yourself in any way so being proud of it is like being proud of your dad fucking your mom before you were born.

Also born with schizophrenia

Well everyone should be proud of their ancestry.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((alt right))))))))))))))))))))

He's better shaving it all off. Buzz cut

I was at the HWNDU camera and I can assure you that half of the people there from Sup Forums were not white.

If you're Anglo-Saxon, you're the descendant of barbarians

>we all share the same western values and culture

what makes you think people with no connection to western values are going to accept it? Sure, a lot of them do, but do they still recognize that it wasn't built by them or for them. why would they accept that?

That's true, being proud of race makes no sense

the point
-
-
-
-
you

But I'm also proud of my own accomplishments.
They are hardly comparable, but still.
I belong to a specific race and I'm proud of what that race has done.
You see, being part of the white race means you inherited the potential of the white race: that's something to be happy about.

>Y-yes goy-I mean fellow white people! It's me, Richard Spencer, leader of the alt-right, which is totally a real thing and not a media labeling tactic! I love pepe the frog haha! A-am I doing good Schlomo?

Youre born with your intelligence so by that logic if youre successfull you didnt do anything since you had a head start already

Bullshit. More than half of the Americans on here are mixed race or nonwhite. Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the only white Americans who post here.

That's badass. Barbarians were brutal dominant alpha males.

Race isn't something you're "born with," it's what you are. You couldn't have been born a different race, or even to different parents, and be who you are.

U mad your architecture thread got deleted? Every morning this same shitskin shows up with the same threads crying that hes not white.

I am not taking credit for anything. I am proud that my ancestors helped contribute to what is currently the greatest country on the planet. There success and the success of those around us is how the entire world measures its success.

That's true, but you have to realize that HWNDU is in queens. If it were se in let's say Iowa or Alabama most would be white.

race realists and white nationalists or at least separatists.

Better question is why are so many people afraid of it?

Your blood is your most precious possession, it is the sacred nectar of life. Go ahead, try living without it, spill your own blood.

You should only take pride in things YOU did

The same reason shitskins want to come to this country by the millions. Because it's awesome.

an indie bookstore

Were more diverse than HuffPo

Wait... is the "alt right" logo seriously a jew and an illuminati triangle?

PSL user spotted.

gay pride is ok though ;)

Classic straw man

Fuck off shit nigger

Damn this guy looks ridiculous. Does he have AIDS?

Cause most of /pol are NEETS /underachieving fags and they have no personal achievements so they resort to identifying to a subset of people whose achievements they can boast about

Hey retard that's NY do you have any idea how many non-whites are over there? Jesus you must be Canadian

>Being proud of your own race means you are not proud of your own accomplishments as well.

You should drink more coffee instead of tea, it'll sharpen your mind.

That's bullshit. So a father and mother shouldn't be proud of their children?
You're a nigger behind a proxy and you don't have parents.

Why aren't you? Oh right because you were born a filthy shitskin who's people have yet to accomplish shitting in a toilet.

is pooing in loo your greatest achievement??

the same reason you cheer on your monkeymen as they're in their poo and deformity competitions, and why we cheer on our sportsmen and scientists

>race

Why does that sound so strange?
My parents are both foreign, one of them being from Indonesia (I look white AF though). So why do you call it pride for race? I am proud of the culture and values I grew up with, that has nothing to do with race.

>Why are you guys so proud of you race, something that you were born with?

Probably proud that they didnt loose the genetic lottery and became a street shitter like you

Why? Because you decided it?
I take pride in belonging to a team, a group, a race. That's being human 101.

just a coincidence

pay it no attention

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your Indian race, as long as you aren't the descendant of the bottom two caste.

You built one of the first civilizations, and written languages. Tons of inventions and discoveries of the ancient world. An ancient culture that still survives today. Three advanced religions. Great architecture.Your people are very prominent in the scientific community.

Poo, but if you speak one of Indo-European languages you can be considered white too.

Whiteness is an abstract feeling, the question is why you want to antagonize it and not to be its ally.

christ that fucking haircut

You can live without your material possessions, your car or fancy TV. You cannot live without blood. Fighting this racial holy war against the kikes is worth sacrificing your life for.

and while we're already on the subject, I think we can all agree the first holocaust never happened but that the second holocaust should be even blood-thirstier, even more savage and sadistic than the first. It should be filled with the berserk genocidal rage of one hundred thousand raped and murdered blonde virgin girls smiling down on us from the afterlife.

You must be some shit-tier caste.

Pic related: All the Stormfag lowlife cretins here

Ahahahaha

Ever notice that memes like OP's are never directed towards nigs and jews striving for their demographic interests? Why is that?

Because a group identity is necessary for good mental health.

> Sup Forums are underachieving NEETs
> 3 of the princilal chairs for the United States National Security Council actively shitpost here.

K.

whats up with this guys hair?
is that a piece of shit on his head?

Only ancaps are civilized

Less than 0.01% of whites are cancaps

There you go

White pride is a bad joke, and yet, rest shitskins are even worse

Low quality, as expected of a plumber.

I don't think you understand how demographic change works

any anti-racist type would trade you for a paki without a question

when you get drafted they'll accuse you in war crimes and side with pakis

I am a Rajput I am proud of my heritage my ancestry but to me personal achievements matter more than that