RACE vs RELIGION

How do we divide the world: in religions or in races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of the above

Both race is the hardware, religion the software

Neither, by genome.

Any way you want. Just make sure you divide it.

>religion the software

So why african christians does not behave like Europeans?

Good God. This is savagery at it's finest.

And the software is easier to change.

Both, so half of Sweden will be white muslim converts and the other half atheist communist cucks. Just fuck my future up senpai

race

Religion.

If they are savage then they stop being Christian and they are sinners who should be punished but Christianity try to teach lesser race to be better.

Shitty hardware.

Different hardware. Sub-Saharan African average IQ is around 75-80. European average is 100. Additionally, too much testosterone leads to poor impulse control and lack of foresight.

How anyone can look at this image and claim all races are the same is beyond me.

Culture is where you want to draw the line. We're all humans and when inevitable alien invasions occurs. You will see this.

Ultimately we are only divided by class.

Bluepilled as fuck.

Pic related.

Also, American niggers are Christian and have been for hundreds of years.

>Corporeal is where you want to draw the line. We're all mortals and when inevitable demonic invasion occurs. You will see this.

Omg those black men are so alpha, they could completly dominate a white social circle, us white guys could only watch meekly as they conquer our white girlfriends, with the golden glistening godlike BBC's penetrate them.

At first the girls are scared and hate it, but after a while they get completly addicted. One of the black guys bash one white guys head in, they are shocked at first, but then they get extremely turned on, just pure primal nature.

Aliens exist. Ghosts dont.

Yes, let's be Atheist, that's sooo redpill user!

Let me guess, you're a free-thinker

Race, duh!

Easier to fake being religious, and not everyone gives a shit. Not that easy to stop being a nigger. Besides, race is way more important than religion, take my brazilian word for it.

Religion is necessary in places where people look the same (kek, jews, muzzies) and need to distinguish us vs. them.

The important thing is to dehumanize the other so that they can be slaughtered. Learn2human.

*Black and white photo of man in suit that looks distinguished, with a quote that is aligned with my already preconceived beliefs*

>too much testosterone
in herd animals, young males are usually kept in check by older males enforcing their rules.

Q: in violent places in Africa, are older males missing in society?

Never heard of child soldiers?

Keep your little tales to yourself.

race

religion is made up bullshit

Religion / culture. Race has little impact on thought processes / ideology.

They haven't downloaded the patches

Actually, niggers have more estrogen, not testo.

Races.
I rather trust a somewhat white muslim from the balkans then a christian nigger.

If we were under a literal alien invasion, we'd have to either exterminate the niggers or enslave them or use them as cannon fodder, or else they'd be a massive burden for our war efforts.

We'd also have to exterminate half the Whites because they'd be trotting around with fucking signs #NOTALLALIENS

Just reiterating
Modern anthro rejects genetics and refuses to adopt any notion that genetics contributes to human behavior, despite geneticists themselves saying so.

The social sciences are more corrupt and biased now more than ever. Check out documentary related:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

How many niggers have you met, Mr Shiptar?

Be honest now.

yes, but if there is a significant amount of older males sending those child soldiers to their death, that would be a form of control.

Q: Are there child soldiers b/c there's no men left?

>putting a signature on an mspaint meme

dont forget the culture:envy factor

Both

If i'm being honest about 1-3 in my life

Holy shit. That nog on the left looks like a straight up homo-erectus. I wonder how much primitive homo DNA admixture he has.

That's nice. Come and live in the ghetto where I have lived, went to school and worked. You will come out with a different view. In fact, your kin here, Albanian-Americans, absolutely hate blacks because they live around them.

2pbp

>live in a ghetto
So skin doesn't matter then... you can still be a poor nigger being white.

I'll stay out of it then, but I all admit I have do have an immediate bias towards believing that the material and concrete remnants of history can travel generations and fuck up a people to the point where they become as degenerate as black ghettos are.

One of my favourite books is by Octavia Butler and many musicians and actors I love are black also

Poor whites don't commit crime at the same rate as poor blacks. Economics certainty has influence, but so does genetics.

>IZ DA BIGGEST SO IZ DA BOSS YA GIT

>Race has little impact on thought processes / ideology.

So why the christians of africa set on fire the thieves but the christian Europeans do not this?

Because... because... er, t-they are poor! They are opressed! The evil whites!

Do you wanna know how they make child soldiers? The guerilla kidnaps them in young age, maybe kills their family also, and make them addicted to drugs and brainwash them.

kek

"DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA" the Negros screamed as they fired their dusty ak47s.

Christian europeans did do this and much worse until the enlightenment, which was ATHEISTS seperating Church and state.

The vatican tortured millions of europeans unchecked over superstitious bullshit

They're attempting to run the latest graphic intense game on a nintendo game boy

Culture.

both

>77

Kek has spoken

Captain Sweden comics are getting lame these days.

Really? Opposite of what I expected. Any studies/sauces?

Care to expound?

In classes

Pretty sure quite a few of the thinkers of the enlightenment period were christian. Just b/c atheists could come out of the closet during the enlightenment period doesn't mean it was a majority atheist movement.

Also, you cold probably make the case that the communist movements killed just as many or more than christian movements.

>100 years ago
100 years ago
>100 years ago

Wew how retarded to do you have to be to make an a priori assumptions about how science works

>The wheel
>Lol you mean that round thing that carries shit 2000 years ago? Fucking plebs, trapezoid is where it's at.

If anything the Human Genome Project has conclusively proven that Race exists.

Both

>Millions

Wew athiests have accomplished nothing. The majority of all accomplishments are made by men who were religious. The Church was dogmatic as fuck being a monotheistic religion, yes, what's your point? Athiesm is just the collective worship of hubris.

Case in point, your shit Ms paint comic about race

Also please sauce on the "millions" of athiests killed by the church. Christians killed each other a lot, but looking at Communism it looks like Athiesm didn't do much better.

They may have been atheists in name but without the social, cultural and ethical scaffolding that Christian societies created over centuries the renaissance could never have existed. They were all Christians, in that sense at least.

Christianity is cultural and ethical as well as a mere theology. It teaches that God's creation is a gift and that it is man's purpose to maintain,examine and understand it's glory, and this manifests itself in the encouragement of empirical enquiry and technical excellence in arts and tech.

That's one reason why all of the world's most important social, technical or cultural developments in the last two millenia have happened in majority Christian countries, even if the relevant individuals are occasionally Jews or Africans. Social context is huge, this cannot occur in eg. an islamic society, which seeks to destroy knowledge that doesn't conform with dogma.

Then you add race and genetics to the mix, and you understand why East Asians, with as high an average IQ as Euros have absolutely zero creative intelligence, and Africa is uniformly a shit-hole despite much Christianity. Society/culture (environment) informs race, race informs society/culture.

Quite the opposite, you bell end.

Race, always race. People who divide according to religions are (((shills))). There's nothing stronger than race, and entire people can be converted to racial persuasion alone. Don't let the good goys tell you any different.

A world of christian Kalergi-spawn is still a world where the globalists have won. If you think they care about religious power your a deluded retard. They dismantled religion only to make you mix.

Does someone has this this pic?

>Call me the whitest
>Argentina

Why not both?

Plenty of religions are 'folk' religions, really only meant to be followed by the people from which the religion came from. Ancestor veneration can play an important role in race propagation.

>in religions or in races?
In classes.

Their CPU sucks

depends on where you are