Jet fuel can't melt steel beams but it sure as hell can weaken them and make them lose their structural integrity

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams but it sure as hell can weaken them and make them lose their structural integrity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6kJ4EpmMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=MZmNjl4_wdU
youtu.be/K_-9GN-ltiE
youtu.be/vwWApctPYm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't melt steel beams
>can weaken them
>can't melt
>can weaken
Latvian education I guess

(((weaken them)) is not melting, no steel building collapsed because of fire or explosions

Now gtfo

>sage

Jet fuel can also burn at 1300 degrees for multiple weeks underground too, I promise.

How much jet fuel was in bldg 7?

Reminder: whenever CTR starts sperging about stupid shit, see what's going on in the world

Is this related to Wikileaks doxxing 9/11?

What is annealing? I'll take dumbshit people with no metallurgical background say for $1000

Redpill me on super thermate

Cia bots in 3 2 1

TRANSCRIPT: On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Things can bend without melting

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

This is now a CIA thread

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7’s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a batshit, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

Why does the smoke look like a shuttle launch or a volcano eruption?

That smoke is pretty identifiable.

And how can a plane cut thru steel beams?

You mean CIA asset Tim ossman?

bro the government said everything liquified because the plane is so big and fast niel degrasse tyspon says the moment of impact is like a big bang in his pants hot enough to freeze the sun

>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
so why was there molten steel?

>lose their structural integrity
how did two entire buildings crumble into dust and fragments? why didn't the top sections fall onto the lowers or off to the side? If the top sections crushed the lowers then what crushed the uppers?

There was no thermite or controlled explosions.

The attack was allowed to happen by the CIA.

lmao you are sleepwalking through life you fucking passive pussy.

Theres no footage of any of the 19 arabs the gov said did it boarding any of the flights. And they performed outrageously skilled maneuvers perfectly 3 times at way over maximum velocity. Fucking bullshit. The planes were unmanned drones

not to mention all of the pilots on the supposed flights were combat trained military veterans

Of course of course

the standard shill is "it's much easier to fly a plane than to land" but the reality is it's not. no amount of simulation or training would help a rookie sand nigger keep that plane up in the air.

Soon brothers.

but they can't melt without melting, so where did the molten steel come from?

I don't understand how asymmetric fires brought down a building in a symmetric collapse.

Nanothermite

i have no reason to trust trump or believe hes anything different than a puppet

nothing hit building 7

Both WTC flights passed over Stewart AFB in upstate NY and changed heading twords the towers. Id kill for the satellite photos of Stewart AFB the morning of 9/11. I bet it would show 2 or 3 commercial jets parked on the tarmac. And i bet Putin has those sat pics.

Stewart is a reserve base not sure they even have intercept aircraft pretty sure just cargo planes

source i live near Stewart and have never seen a fighter

>There was no thermite
youtube.com/watch?v=N6kJ4EpmMw0

he was subject to business failure over his life

maybe someone like you is so paranoid they think it's set up. maybe a 30 year psyop to prepare us for a shadow government. I wouldn't put it past them.

But I doubt it. Their people are obvious, when you look. They don't lose money. The invest in futures and it always pays off. Because it was designed to.

Trump's world doesn't just seem like it was built naturally. there is a trail of success risk, and failure. Not like Hillary who gets money from insider trading faggots and never loses her investments.

PLUS you have the entire ridiculous theater going on RIGHT NOW where he is sculpting our laws and legislation to clean the bureaucracy, and shills in the federal court systems are exposing themselves to stop him.

Search your feelings. Search reality.

m8. they're not trees from George of the Jungle that just tip over. The one side goes, the other suddenly has to support twice the amount of weight, it immediately follows suit.

yep, i could possibly believe the story they gave us if it was not for building 7

>building 7
pretty sure they said live on air that they 'pulled' the building.

as in demolition.

Puppet of who? The entire establishment was against him. He's not perfectly independent but he is probably the most independent president you could ever get.

Can Thermite melt steel beams?

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZmNjl4_wdU

Im saying the official story goes that 2 jets left logan apt in Boston and both changed direction from west to south towards nyc directly over Stewart. Bullshit. Unpiloted commercial planes took off from there and satellite photos would prove it if they showed an american jet and united jet sitting on the tarmac at 7am on sept 11

I guess time will tell but we havnt seen a real president since Kennedy and you know how that ended

Also the cult of personality that surrounds Trump is reminiscent of the early Obama days. Even Obama's rhetoric in 08 lines up with trumps populist speech. Clearly Obama was not genuine and didn't hold true to his word and ended up a puppet. I can see the same thing happening to DJT

That is a civilian airport as well; could be a good place to switch in a drone?

That bulding is probably much weaker in construction than bulding 7, and it doesn't even fall as quickly.

no one has named the real perps yet, sad

Instead of fixing on disinformation perhpase OP would like to discuss the Israeli Mossad Agents who were arrested on the day of the 9/11 attacks by the NYPD driving white trucks packed with explosives and holding a fake work order from Magic Heating&Plumbing to work on the fire prevention systems of the World Trade Center towers? Or the fact that these same Israeli agents got fake ID's from the same DMV worker in Tennessee who acquired ID's for several 9/11 hijackers? (google kurtzberg brothers)

Yes, JFK was killed.

But Trump walked right in to the CIA Den and gave them all the Column speech, I had faith. I knew Trump was okay, and legit.

I have a feeling the bad guys have already been suicided.

Dude.

It's time you started to begin to undertake the journey that nobody wants to take.

Everything you know about 9/11 is a lie. The NIST report is a goddamn lie. And the American government is not the benevolent protector of its citizens that it appears to be.

The truth is not "the fire weakened the steel".

The truth is that this was a deliberate act by our shadow government to provoke war with Iraq.

What the fuck man.

>I had faith

there's your sign

steel has to melt to lose some structural integrity

t. mechanical engineer

>switched in drones

Thats exactly what Im saying

Does it matter?

We have two options:

1. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, ok it's a conspiracy.

2. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, ok it might still be a conspiracy. Given that jet fuel can't melt steel beams, the only thing you would have needed to bring down the tower is a remote controlled plane. Which can be a cheaper and stealthier operation than (1).

Fuck I mean

2: Jet fuel can melt steel beams

Such a demolition would have taken days to prepare, if it were not already in place. Days. Not hours.

>I guess time will tell but we havnt seen a real president since Kennedy and you know how that ended
>Also the cult of personality that surrounds Trump is reminiscent of the early Obama days. Even Obama's rhetoric in 08 lines up with trumps populist speech. Clearly Obama was not genuine and didn't hold true to his word and ended up a puppet. I can see the same thing happening to DJT

Obama had a way less independent campaign though. I am worried after some of the goofy picks Trump has in his cabinet.

The steel reached a temperature higher than its melting point, somehow, Sherlock.

the jet fuel part is a red herring meant to get people hung up on unimportant details

What is Ptech?

days? Try years.

Were there any big protests demanding the truth back in 2001? Surely anyone can see the official story is fishy.

The drones may have been filled with thermite or something

Quick question - what is the safety coefficient for building big shit?

Did you see the enormous fireball when virtually all of the kerosene burned off?

I sure did.

How much do you think was left to burn?

Not to mention the tons of steel and flesh that hurled into it at 200 mph

So was It an inside job or was it the Jihadists? Trumpfags cant have it both ways...

9/11, inside job, case closed.

>and flesh

This has not been established.

I ve never heard an adequate explanation for this fact

curious choice of dividing groups user

if that's an argument then so are these
youtu.be/K_-9GN-ltiE
youtu.be/vwWApctPYm0

Never understood the need to make the conspiracy around this shit. I steal of a more likely scenario of Bush admin working secretly with Saudis to orchestrate a false flag to bolster defense industry and increase Saudi Arabia standing as a regional power. The towers falling was just a bonus for them. People go way more complex then needed.

This.
t. construction engineer

>Trumpfags are one person

>""""OFFICE FURNISHINGS AND PAPERWORK BURN AT EXTREMELY HIGH TEMPERATURES user!""""

bout three fiddy

But building would NOT collapse in free fall.
Any engineer would know that if they would ve willing to think objectively.

Will you kikes quit posting this. You're not going to fool us fucking Mossad hooknosed demons

If it can't melt steel why did molten steel flow out of the building?

What's this?

you're an austrian, not a german, so i'll forgive your engineering ignorance. a structure has 2 possible states: intact and melted. so you obviously have to melt all the steel to bring down the building.

Black smoke = oxygen starved fire.

I don't give a fuck about whether it's a conspiracy or not.

I want the conspirators dead.

No steel framed building has ever fallen due to fire. Ever. Completely gutted, completely burning for days, still standing. Still fixable.

those are called sparks

How?

Aluminium?

It was the kikes obviously, how fucking new are you? Lurk moar and quit posting faggot

>Latvia flag
>You're an Austrian Aleksei

(Devil's advocate)

In one story of a building there will be a mess of flammable shit. Just a bit of fuel could have lit one thing, which would have then lit another thing, and another, and another, until the entire floor was fucked.

Put a match under your curtain and leave it, let me know what happens

/end

If that were molten metal, it would not disappear in 20 feet.

Holy shit is this pre-emptive damage control shareblue?

It's fuggren habbenoigz

most of the jet fuel burned up when it exploded out the other side of the building in a huge fire ball. AE911TRUTH.ORG

molten aluminum is silver in color, not red/orange

not a very good argument. nothing it could have lit burns hotter than jet fuel- which cannot melt steel beams.

Just asking. It's all guess work. Could that be a cut electrical line (say, 480vlt?), cut in such a way as to be arcing, and melting shit?

We know it isn't hot enough to melt steel beams, that's why this is obviously a fucking false flag.

Our physics teacher showed us that heat can, indeed, weaken a load-bearing steel column to the failure point without melting it. No controversy.

Easy experiment:

Put 150 pounds on one end of 6-foot piece of rebar. Heat rebar two feet from floor. Watch rebar bend.

But how is that possible if the environment necessary for a hot enough temperature weren't present on 9/11

Pic related, black smoke
A hot, healthy and strong fire is well oxygenated and creates lighter and less thick smoke