Chinese people boiling dogs alive

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

It is not my intention to shock you (and I doubt that the people of pol can be shocked) but I want to use this video to make you think about the possibility that far east population have far less empathy than whites. And that maybe this fact may be genetic related other than cultural.

White people used to be ice cold back in the day, you don't rule the world with free hugs. We have been corrupted to what we are now, future minorities in our own countries

Even Hitler liked doggos. Chinese culture is pure sadism.

Chinks should all be killed. Every single last one of them. If Trump cleanses China with nuclear fire it'll be the best thing he can do for the rest of humanity.

nothing like doggo stew with extra pupperoni

>Chinese culture is pure sadism.

this is just one aspect in an enormous list of why China is a cancerous blight on this planet and stopping the Japanese from raping them to death was a mistake.

THIS.

""""""""""people""""""""""

Whites never boiled dogs.

I will play devil's advocate here, this generally only happens in South China, Cantonese areas to be exact, Northern Chinese people are active on animal cruelty on social media and usually denounce it, as it hurts tourism.

That said Chinks are commie scum, nuke em all anyway

That's what years of communism does to you, kids

I'm sure the soviets did similar horrible shit

make mainland china taiwan again

Damn im hungry now

the only "asians" worth a shit are japs and some koreans

and even they can be barbarians

Anti-Chinese shilling is the only form of shilling I don't mind.

I don't know what your long term agenda is, but FUCK these pieces of shit.

Look at how fucking scared blondi is

Why boil a live dog though?

Finnish humour?

doggos btfo

theres always some kike OP trying to make you hate charlie

this is what kikes do, they hate

meanwhile millions of animals are eaten alive, every single day that you're alive

Muh feewings. Man up faggot.

Why is it that almost all other groups of people realized how useful dogs can be while Chinks just decided to eat them?

seen this op, if dogs lives are a concern to you, you should go to Sup Forums.

there is no problem eating food however you like and to them dog is food.
Westerner don't eat doggos for cultural
what is the fucking problem?

you have been corrupted by living in the city and thinking that meat is grown out of supermarket's shelves.
literally all 80% ancestors were eating meat from their animals friends up to 150 years ago and many still do.

goats, sheeps, chickens, cows they are all your lovely friends in the farm and the next day they are on the table with a bunch of fries.And there is no cruelty or "soullessly" in that, it's the way of life.
Stop being animal right SJW

who /triggeredbydoggoviolence/ here
no amount of '08 Sup Forums exposure has swayed this

catfags get fucked. every person I know who owns a cat is a furry whether they publicly show it or not. 100%

I don't think it's the dog eating but the cooking them alive that triggers people.

Communism in practice:
Dogs were seen as a symbol of the bourgeois, therefore they were involved in the class struggle
Eastern dogs had equal footing to western dogs before that

Although the actual dog eating itself has roots in Confucianism:
Never waste meat
So even if the dog was a farm assistant, after its death, it'll be eaten

Animal ethics is a recent invention in the west, so don't expect emerging countries to know anything about that