Hey Brits and Commonwealth

Congratulations on the Sapphire Jubilee, quite an achievement.

>itv.com/news/2017-02-05/queen-sapphire-jubilee/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/voluntary-sector-network/2012/jun/11/queen-charitable-support
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088s45m/episodes/player
youtube.com/watch?v=05rfN51Ovmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>achievement.

Well well what word would you have used?

con

thankyou user, good health to you on this fine day

t. corbyn

why do you love the queen?
I have never understood this
please blue pill me on the queen so that I may see the world with your eyes

whats wrong user, do you want to destroy every piece of history and culture we have left? maybe bulldoze buckingham palace and replace it with a refugee shelter? or perhaps a tesco?

I guess it's hard to explain. Like, if you understood love for your country, you'd probably not have left Pakistan.

thats not an answer/argument.

why do you love the queen?
I dont want to destroy history but those fucks are milking it beyond belief.
If they did things for the country I MIGHT feel differently but as far as I can see they are just an extension of the left.
Price Charles needs to shut his cunt mouth

So are you brown or liberal mate?

Thanks.

who else still has the queen on their monopoly money?

im 100% English
(in the old sense of the word)

How do you love a country that hates you personally?
maybe a topic for another thread.

>If they did things for the country

Read more, you ignorant republicunt.

Of course she's reigned so long, she consumes the souls of innocent children.

Thanks, now get out

100% English.
My name is Tom.
White skin, 10th generation Londoner.

being English does not mean that by default I love the queen. or is it?
thats what I'm asking

>Wont put UK on flag.
>Will put Queen on money.
You're like the hipster kid who secretly loves his mom.

>If they did things for the country
Like give it ~£400mil/yr? Or run countless charities and endeavours to help the citizens?
>Price Charles needs to shut his cunt mouth
Yes, how dare He care about His patrimony, and care for His people by looking out for the best interests of the land.

>im 100% English
Doesn't seem that way, Raj.
>How do you love a country that hates you personally?
Fortunately the Home Countries aren't comprised of people like you, so that's not actually a concern.

fuck off... go on then. what have they done?
top 3

>That feel when the old goat that overlooked the end of the British Empire and the destruction of Brtitish society in Britain's largest cities, thanks to massive immigration from brown countries refuses to die

Yep. She's on all the banknotes and coins.
Not on Scottish money because they're cunts. Not sure about Northern Ireland. But they're not cunts.
Scotland can kiss my English arse.

Liberal then.
Being English doesn't default you to loving the Queen but if you don't love the Queen then you clearly don't value your national identity.

Soon da royal blood will be obliterated with superior African seed

cheers mate

what did we spend the 400 mil on last year?
0/10 answers by the way, so far.

Loyalty and sense of national unity

fuck right off pal.
im not a liberal either. far from it.
you can't say that loving the queen is a must if you dont value your national identity.
thats some romantic nonsense

A Tesco is infinitely more useful than the queen.

>The Queen has done more for charity than any other monarch in history

>Elizabeth II has supported hundreds of British charities to raise £1.4bn, says chief executive of Charities Aid Foundation

theguardian.com/voluntary-sector-network/2012/jun/11/queen-charitable-support

>being English does not mean that by default I love the queen. or is it?
Pretty much. English are loyalists. Traitors like Corbyn aren't English.

>what did we spend the 400 mil on last year?
I didn't check the receipts, but that's what the monarchy pays to the national (Parliamentary) coffers. So it'd go to shit like the NHS and whatnot.
>0/10 answers
Wouldn't expect you to say otherwise.

>you can't say that loving the queen is a must if you dont value your national identity.
The monarch IS the nation.
Hell, very apt representation at the moment. A prisoner of Parliament, any attempt to do good stifled by politicians who take far more than they give back.

>.theguardian
kill yourself.

go on then, expand on your point.
where did the money go?

you are all bullied beyond all recognition i fear.
muh queen
muh charity
muh tourism
muh history.

fucking pathetic

ok cheers.
kys

Is the flag 'romantic nonsense' too? Mate if you really think you aren't liberal then you need to get out of the city. London causes severe brain damage to those who reside within.

>t. can't handle people pointing out what an uneducated tard he is

No the flag is unable to get rich at the expense of others.
the flag cannot use propaganda.
the flag is necessary but the queen is not.
the flag represents us all, the queen only represents nothing and will die

>>.theguardian
>kill yourself.

Just the first search result mate, calm down.

>fucking pathetic

What's your problem?

no its just me and you, were not on the same level.
most of your points are non points and when you said with such glee that
>The monarch IS the nation.

i instantly got the impression you were kinda silly.
Its over between me and you, ken

What's your problem?

>What's your problem?

this threads lack of arguments as to why the queen is a benefit and necessary to England.

and Islam but mainly Islam

>the queen only represents nothing
But that's wrong?
>and will die
Duh, and then the Crown-Prince will step up. The monarchy is far more stable than any tyranny of politicians.

>most of your points are non points
Translation:
>I can't refute you, so i'm going to slink away like a little bitch
You're either French or Pakistani. Certainly not English.

>this threads lack of arguments

Both I and the Australia have suggested many.
You lack arguments.

>and Islam but mainly Islam

I don't even know what you mean by this.

>why the queen is a benefit and necessary to England.
Ah, in that case, the aforementioned Crown Estates is a big'un. As well as the charity crap. But rather than espouse the benefits of the monarchical system which we're not really getting at the moment, the key thing to point out is that the monarch is a placeholder. Without a King or Queen, we'd have total tyranny of the politicians. The monarch is a rallying point. If the people grew some balls and kicked the jews out of Westminster, it's the monarch who would be the salvation, rather than having a void to be filled by another politician, serving only to send things straight back to shite.

please stop greentexting me.
you have nothing to refute.

ask your questions and i will try but dont just green text my points and then tell me I'm wrong after every point.

Im proper English and my whole family hates the queen.

why dont we make this easy and you tell me why you love the queen?

either way, we won't agree so this is purely for the benefit of the thread

>Im proper English and my whole family hates the queen.
Poor Northerner detected
Fuck off back to your council estate you povvo

A reminder of your excellent counter arguments:

>muh queen
>muh charity
>muh tourism
>muh history.
>fucking pathetic

ok sure.
I disagree

I disagree

Get out from what? My own country, I don't get you. Are you a retard?

What a horrible cunt. Get fucked Mohammed.

It's a very good shit, man. You can do shit.
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088s45m/episodes/player

>I disagree

I'll consider myself BTFO then?

>ask your questions and i will try but dont just green text my points and then tell me I'm wrong after every point.
That is literally what you were doing.
>Im proper English
>my whole family hates the queen.
Pick one, Monsieur Mohammad.

>I disagree
That's fine. You're welcome to do so. You're under no obligation to be right in this world.

God save her soul. Republicans can btfo, today is her Majesty's day.

more guessing?
I have said twice now Im not a paki
Im a tenth generation Londoner.

this is why this thread is such a mess because of all the assumptions from you and your upside down mate.

all I have said is, i hate the queen - tell me why you dont but its hard isn't it - because your all romantic blue pilled yes men

Good shit, niggas.

I'm twentieth generation Londoner, nigga.

you can't make me like the queen.
if there was something to like, id like it.
its very simple

You might say you're not a paki but you must live with them to think like that.

so what are you currently doing in Russia?

ITT English cunts and a Kiwi make garbage arguments over a figurehead who is better known for her memes than for her work as a monarch

>Im a tenth generation Londoner.
Ah, the penny drops. You must be Jewish then. Ten generations places your family not too far away from when Cromwell let your people back into Albion. Of course, most of them settled in London.

>you can't make me like the queen.
No one is trying to. We're just pointing out what a tard you are for your beliefs.

>think like that

go back to >>/1984/ you fuck

Our little Queen still has the power to shut down the British, Canadian, New Zealand and Australian governments (most recently her Governor General on her behalf in Australia in 1975), Royal Assent is required to turn any bill into law, she's exempt from tax but has been paying regardless since 1975 and still has all the powers (and safety checks) presented in the Bill of Rights 1689 and the Rex v Rex cases.

You haven't made very good points against the Queen, just that she's useless and a Tesco would be more beneficial. So if your argument is the old "she's just a figurehead" meme then it's bullshit. If not, why don't you like her? And the Queen personally (or the Royal family) or just the monarch role in general?

>u must be jewish
MORE GUESSING!!!!!!!!!

is it that hard to believe some English men do not subscribe to the fucking monarchy?
whats so hard here?

im a tard because what exactly?
oh the 400 mill
or what was it umm.... what was it again?
much charity?
muh royal babies
muh what?????

>is it that hard to believe some English men do not subscribe to the fucking monarchy?
Yes. This has been said many times this thread. How slow are you?
>im a tard because what exactly?
Because you've provided no reasoning for your beliefs, and shrugged off any compelling point made against your idiocy.
This is shit bait, juif.

>Our little Queen still has the power to shut down the British, Canadian, New Zealand and Australian governments

as IF thats a reality

>why dont I like her?

i guess i dont like anyone who is gifted the life of riley.
now I admit that this is probably my shortcoming but its also inherently working class.

Id get rid of the queen tomorrow If I had the chance.
its just another form of the putrid celebrity culture that I will never EVER be able to appreciate because I'm from a world where things are hard and you have to actually achieve something from nothing if you want to command respect.
I think thats fair play, personally

I love Queen Elizabeth and so do our royals, England is a great ally and I'm proud to largely share the same DNA group with the Brits.

youtube.com/watch?v=05rfN51Ovmo

Fuck the Queen. GOD SAVE AMERICA! VIVE LA FRANCE! AND ABOVE ALL

BHARAT MATA KI JAI!!!!111!!

>compelling point

who do you honestly think that you are? KEK

>about as compelling as the fucking quoran

You know she feast on children right?

also this..... makes me think

>as IF thats a reality
It happened here when we had a particularly lousy (((elected government))). Thanks to Her Majesty's powers, they were dismissed, and we were able to suffer a new lot.
>now I admit that this is probably my shortcoming but its also inherently working class.
Yup. Tall poppy scum.
>Id get rid of the queen tomorrow If I had the chance.
And what would be the replacement?
>I'm from a world where things are hard
No, you're either lazy, stupid, or frightened. Probably all three. Everybody is exactly where they want to be, and if you're in the gutter, it is entirely your fault, not that of those who are willing and able to do better.

>who do you honestly think that you are?
Someone better than an uneducated pleb like you, i suppose.
What's this about the Quran?

mudshits btfo

>as IF thats a reality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis

It's very much a reality. Theoretically, the military is supposed to be her backing but in practice, you're probably right, it would rely heavily on written laws. But parliament would be obliged to follow (as they were in the most recent case). And most times it would be her Governor General who holds those powers on her behalf.

Yes, I had the feeling you were working class. I am too, and from Newcastle to top it off with, but I don't dislike the Queen and most people who do don't understand the monarch role, they can't bare to think somebody has a birth right that they don't. It's very rare, it's why one person has held the title for half a century, and it also comes with a lifetime of responsibility and sacrifices, to top off not having a normal childhood due to being groomed for that role form an early age.

You say you'd get rid of the Queen tomorrow. Well, enjoy the collapse of the entire British government, some shit tier ex-colonies may not be spared either, I reckon Australia, Canadia and NZ would be okay but the very foundation of British parliamentary democracy is meant to accommodate a monarchy and I don't think you'd be the one coming up with a new system. Enjoy your 21st century French Revolution.

ok thanks for your help.
you are truly a force to be reckoned with and now I love the queen because before OH before I was lazy stupid and frightened.
some user from butt fuck nowhere said on the internet that the queen is definitely a good thing.
he was also kind enough to fill me in on how stupid I am after a brief conversation.
thanks user but do not let me catch you in Gregg's

fucking kill yourself to be honest lad.

Kill yourself pleb

>You might say you're not a paki but you must live with them to think like that.

>This is shit bait, juif.

Please lads, plenty of Jews and Pakis love the Queen, lets not lump them all in with this guy.

>t. Buttangry that someone can form coherent arguments against his childish mewling

As i'd expect from a communist pleb whose life will never matter because he's too pathetic to make anything of it.

The monarch is the embodiment of the country

I get that this is whats meant to happen but I can't see it myself.
I think its a long con that people have forgotten about.

if you subscribe to some people are infinitely better than you due to being born into something that has brutally made it so then I feel sorry for us all.

are you suggesting there are no alternatives and that the world would explode if she/them died today?

i find that pathetic, not trying to be rude but I seriously do

and considering our country is falling apart at the seems..... WE SHOULD ALL LOVE THE QUEEN!
after all
>The monarch is the embodiment of the country

LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND
>LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND
LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND
>LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND

Protip: Some people ARE better than others. Birth tends to help with that on various levels. Not only will they have better genes, but better healthcare, and better diet. They'll also receive better schooling and have a better understanding of how to do well in the world.
It's kind of why you don't hear of too many plebs becoming millionaires and staying that way.

>and considering our country is falling apart at the seems
Maybe focus on the cause of the problem: Parliament. They're the ones who are the functional arm of the government.

>coherent arguments

>compelling point

once again - who the fuck do you see when you look in the mirror?

Someone who can actually argue, rather than a worm who can't actually construct a proper retort.

>if you subscribe to some people are infinitely better than you due to being born into something that has brutally made it so then I feel sorry for us all.

Who ever had a problem with accepting that some people are born a higher rank than themselves? Why are you seriously content on creating a 21st century French Revolution? The role of constitutional monarch takes a lot out of it, which is why I'd give the monarch much more legislative power, but as I said before the entire role is a lifetime of dedication & from before you can talk you're being groomed for the role.

>are you suggesting there are no alternatives and that the world would explode if she/them died today?

I'm saying that the entire British system of parliamentary democracy, us being the inventors of that, was created to accommodate a monarchy which you are advocating for removing. I'm asking your alternative, I'm not saying there are none but you'll have to come up with a brand new system which isn't centered around a queen or king. You'll also need to ditch every legal document still in place from 2017 to the 16th century. The Bill of Rights 1689 to begin with.

>Maybe focus on the cause of the problem: Parliament.

but this thread is about the queen. remember?

>Some people ARE better than others
but the queen has not managed to prove herself to be part of this fact.
if she had done anything I deem worthy of my respect as a working class nobody then yeah sure... I'm up for that but the way you tell it?
fuck no - no way - not ever

>worshiping a cannibal possessed by a demon

Anglos have always been retarded.

>but this thread is about the queen. remember?
Yes, and? If the thread was about Marvel, and you were complaining about the latest Batman movie, that doesn't make it Marvel's fault.
>anything I deem worthy of my respect
Sadly Her Majesty is too busy doing actual shit to try and get first place at your local tractor pull or whatever it is you untermensch do for entertainment.
So i guess we'll all just have to carry the burden of an insignificant pleb hating his betters because he knows he's too cowardly to do well himself.

And you still haven't provided an actual reason for your idiotic disdain.

>"Oh, we should overthrow the monarchy and use that money for muh En Aich Ess

>Point out the land laws and stipends and such

>WOW RACIST WHITE NATIONALIST NAZI BIGGOT

ok lads you win.

I'm with her now.

let me just say before i go that you cunts do not represent me. im embarrassed for you all.
thanks for your help though - it really didn't manage to make me think
probably because I'm a stupid brick layer

thanks norway

You're a good example of why everybody shouldn't be able to vote. You may even make the pro-monarchy case. You know nothing but advocate for overthrowing the fucking monarchy and changing the entire British system.

I'm honestly not aware of anything the queen has done for engkand in my 28 years on the planet
(because I'm stupid)
>changing the entire British system.
of what?
the system is shit - our politicians are goons but the queen can effect this right?
when?
WHEN?

you're all fantasists IMO
romantic nonsense for the sake of being british
fuck that

whats the queen doing about the Islamification or of England?

what could she do?

What is a jubilee and why it sounds jewish?

well done on our monarch as well, lad. not many of us left