Germanistan Hate Thread!

Don't get me wrong, I love my white German brothers and sisters. My true beer drinking Krauts! I'm calling for hate of their muslim immigration, Turks, Syrians, and all the shit that crossed their borders, raped their women, and stolen their opportunities.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US
strawpoll.me/12241754
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/RU
google.de/search?q=libertas&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=j9iYWNTPDbKn8weRw7KQBg#q=libertas latin dictionary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares idiot

...about you anymore

Glass Germany when?

What happened to you Germany? You used to be cool and almighty Nazi but somewhat turned into a submissive whore.

Rape per 100000

Germoney: 9.4
USA: 27.3
Ranked 9th. times more than Germany

Yeah no, fix your own problems

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

Opiates use:
Ranked 3rd. 90% more than Germany

Drug dillusions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

Dont act supprised

America is fuckhuge you fucking roach

>fuckhuge
isn't a word you dumb kraut
germany is turkish and soon all of europe will be

my condolences future slave :^) (as if you aren't already slaves to the jews)

So what?

I gotta be honest I hate germans too.
I didn't before Sup Forums

Now I understand why everyone wants us to be replaced by turks and syrians

you are free to leave :)

I don't need to leave for germans to die out.
Its a slow death.

Im sorry but you have to go back.

Back where?

Where ever you prefer to live.

Did someone say... Schulz thread?

Is this an Almanci thread :DD

Dont trigger the alt-right neckbeards :/

I don't understand this comic
Context seems to imply the guy is a turk
But he is white.

Its typical diaspora problem, foreign in the place you live and foreign in the place you came from.

Yeah I get that.
But why is he white if he is a turk?

Germany is dead tho

>filename

traurig das wir kein anständiges militär besitzen :(

Maybe he himself thinks that he is not the "typical" turk, but more of a westerner.

Wofür willst du wieder Polen einnehmen?

Lebensraum

kemalist fags are the equivalent of our hillary clinton supporters, they just think they're better than the "unwashed masses" whether they're almanci, erdogan voters or whatever

Wie wäre es erstmal mit Kinder kriegen ;)

wozu?

There is nothing wrong with seperation of religion and state.

Lebensraum ohne Menschen biste so ein Öko-Fascho?

>Maybe he himself thinks that he is not the "typical" turk, but more of a westerner.
Well maybe that is why the fucking turks in turkey hate him

Are you that bored Tyrone
> 62%

können wir nicht einfach supersoldaten klonen?

For what, there no need for War in Europe.

>fuggis loswerden
>juden loswerden
>engländern in den arsch treten
>jedem aufs maul der uns dumm anmacht

This is trade war m8 and none can compete with german wörk wörk

Kemalism is the only red pill in Turkey. Turks should worship TENGRI again and get rid off that Arab religion.

I hate what happened to this country. And the worst thing is that this years election will change nothing and we'll end up with Merkel again anyway.

nigger

nice one lol.

Yeah krauts are pieces of shits, what more is there to be said about them. I can say a lot and I will since im bored. The problem with krauts and Germany in general is that they always work in extremes. You can see this all throughout their history, they believed the jews were ruining their economy, their response to that was to gas them. Fast forward now, they are trying to distance themselves from that history, and what do they do? They allow muslims of the worst kind in. Like I said, always working in extremes. They are trying to become more like the united states, a melting pot, but again they are working over time in extremes by allowing these people. They run their country like it's a village, immigration takes decades and decades to accumulate, these stupid krauts are trying to make this happen overnight. Retards man.

Im glad im Armenian cause I know exactly how muslims are, not just from the history between turks and armenians, but also when I was in Lebanon and saw the civil wars they caused. Where is Lebanon now? Riddled with bullets, christian population getting lower and lower every year. Same will happen with germany. You krauts think you know better than us, well you dont. Enjoy your muslim country.

jo die kriegen es nichtmal gebacken 8 std zu arbeiten.

Thats why just relax lean back and watch "great britain" turn into a 3rd world shithole.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US

Yeah no, compared to us you are a nigger infested shithole.

Why is there no serious Pagan movement outside of Internet tough guys like Varg? I would love to revive Tengrism (Turkish Paganism), heck we followed the same religion like the based Hungarians.

Islam and Christianity are both asshole religions.

Tell me exactly what would change? There is a reason why those Religions died out.

We have the great ocean protecting us like Jupiter protects Earth, you guys are stupid man, really you are. You will see how these muslims act, you will have assassinations and bombings, just like they do all throughout history. You essentially allowed the same rapefugees we saw in Lebanon into your country. Believe me when I say this, your country will get much worse than the united states, and that's purely because of Muslims alone. Believe it.

I have now exited this thread. Allahu akbar.

>2050
>Germany becomes an Islamic nation
>begin gassing kikes
>no one can do a thing because it would be Islamophobia
>yfw the fourth reich is muslim

>Tell me exactly what would change? There is a reason why those Religions died out.
1. Ethnic solidarity.
2. Affinity to Spirituality instead of Dogmatic worshipping.
3. No Alcohol is haram dipshits.
4. No gib back Constantinople dipshits.

Especially point 1. Universal religions lack brotherhood and spiritual kinship.

>4th Reich
>Forgetting the EU exists

>Deutschen means originally heathen: it is their unbaptized fellow tribes according to the indication in their translation of the Septuagint in which the heathen are designated by the word which in Greek signifies "the nations". It might still be possible for the Germans to make an honourable name ultimately out of their old name of reproach by becoming the first unchristian nation of Europe for which purpose Schopenhauer, to their honour, regarded them as highly qualified. The work of Luther would thus be consummated, he who taught them to be anti-Roman, and to say: "Here stand! cannot do otherwise!"

EU is pretty much the opposite of the 4th Reich. Germany doesn't even have that much power in there

nigger

We have millions of muslims since the 60s, your argument doesnt seem to correlate with reality.

Ive been hearing this for the past 16 years, civil war in +-2 Years you will see !!!!

As if humans wouldnt crate a shism in every Religion they have invented. You goal doesnt comprehend with reality that is historic fact. Religon has allways been a tool and not a cure for creating pseudo-kinship between different cultures.

Impossible, young german adults feels guilty for what their ancestor did so they feel like they have to take immigrants to their country.
And soon, there will be more blacks in USA than whites so your hate is holding this L

Its not like we have a choice.

>We have millions of muslims since the 60s, your argument doesnt seem to correlate with reality.

I said I was gonna go but caught the tail end of that reply. One more time.

What is the number of muslims in your country as a whole? Probably less than 20 percent I would hope, probably not very much in the grand scheme of things, not yet anyways.

The problems arises once you start mixing these people, that's when you'll start seeing sectarian violence. It's funny because it's faggots such as yourself who preach gay love and gender bender issues who will be the first to go, you're a kafir in their eyes.

You really think you can ban the burka? I heard something like that coming out of Germany recently, they will revolt! Hell, soon they will demand halal jobs which basically amounts to doing nothing, and then they will force the markets to sell it, and if they dont? They will revolt!

Given I was born in Germany I find the country's state genuinely depressing. I don't even care if you regress to actual Nazi mindset, as long as you remove the kebab.

turks dont wear burkas, the problem is you have no idea what you are talking about.

>>soon they will demand halal jobs which basically amounts to doing nothing, and then they will force the markets to sell it, and if they dont? They will revolt!

halal jobs? What are you even talking about.

Okay, now you're being ignorant.

bye faggot. hope you or your family gets caught up with the next "celebration" in krautland.

The fall of Europe and western civilization begins with muslim immigration.

Oh if not the next, the one after. But rest assure, every kraut will have a little mohamad in the family.

Either her or Schultz

I generally like Germany and see it as my own home nation. The Germans are massive cucks tho. Even the so called nationalist. Luckily I'm a Russian and have a Russian citizenship. I will get my master in cs and fuck off back to Russia. Germany can drown in Syrian doctors and engineers.

Your a prime example why people with paranoia need treatment, to bad you have no health insurance.

Funny saying that, while western civilization is at its largerst reach ever.

you stole this comic from my threads

borçlarını öde y*nan!

It's always americans talking about how Europe is falling because of Muslims
The truth : they don't even know shit

fuck off from my city you shitty burgers

Funny from a country with 10 million muslims. If Russia is so great why the fuck are you here. And for Syrians, who is fighting right now on their side? Yeah, russians if it wasnt for you scum this war would have been over years ago.

>Syrians
>Syrians
>Syrians
>Syrians

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE AFRICANS AND PAKIS AND RARELY SYRIANS

10 million with a population of 150 million
10 million with a population of 80 million.

Kek, you are the German cuck I'm talking about.
>but muh Russia is bombing Syria
You don't have to open your borders, you dumb fuck.
Russians have the right to live in Germany. My ancestors paid it with blood.

Same shit. SAME SHIT muhamad. All you do is rape, steal, and kill.

No problemo muhamad.

"Kein ausländer und doch ein fremder"

All you tolerant liberal fucks need to grow a pair. You pussy-footed german's are letting your country turn into the second Mecca at the hands of the Sand Niggers. Step and take your country back. Relive the greatness of the 3rd Reich. Grab Merkel by here saggy bitch tits, put a man in office and watch your lives turn around. This is the perfect example of why you dont let women in positions of power, especially a country. Sooner or later the Sand Niggers will turn the area Germany once ruled into a breeding ground for Jihadists screaming Allahu Ackbar

Good goy. So if they want to find a refugee solution, just wait till the war is over and send Syrians back and then what? They'll still have 80% of the refugees

You're truly a burger

No they won't but you'll be a minority in your country in a decade (if you aren't already some larping brown person :DDD) :DDDDDD

>russian
>will get my master in cs
you guys take it a little too serious with rushing b and stuff, don't you think?

Let me know when you take back Jerusalem you light skin bitch

russia-says-mohammed-cartoon-publication-illegal

>>Russia says Mohammed cartoon publication illegal

You know what you problem russki, russia is a failed state and that is the reason why you live here and not in mother russia.

3 times more rapes in USA 19 times more violent crimes. Murrika land of the free, free from brains.

Liberalism is the reason you can speak free right now, so you better shut up if you like fascm so much, because in a dictatorship you so much want there would be no free speech.

Yeah he is larping, bad larp at best.

^

Kek, I hate cs and dota tho. Literally gopnik tier games. I prefer AoE II.

Russia or let's say cccp failed because of a traitor. Life in Russia was shit after 1990-2000. It's pretty okay now.

>WHO IS OURKRAUT? IS AFD OURGUY? VOTE NOW TO FIND OUT
strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

strawpoll.me/12241754

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/RU

times more likely to have Aids

Stop posting rubbish I dont want to get infected.

>land of the free, free from brains.
True dat

Freedom of speech is defined in my constitution, which was created by revolutionist not liberals. You must be brainwashed by the feminist hypnotics of Dyke Merkel. I can speak free anywhere I want, you know why? because i have a tongue and a mouth and dont give two shits. and in a dictatorship you can say anything you want in a dictatorship unless it undermines the government or intent to cause harm... (just like in the USA).

>10 times more likely to be a ger cuck
Why are you so passive aggressive?

>Im glad im Armenian
didn't read the rest.

At least we can defend our country without needing help.... *Cough, Cough* World War Two?

But piece of shit it's you, armen. So watch out of genocide.

What a surprise.... A Middle Eastern that doesn't live in his own country. Go back to where you came from

>>Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule. Liberalism started to spread rapidly especially after the French Revolution. The 19th century saw liberal governments established in nations across Europe, South America, and North America.[13] In this period, the dominant ideological opponent of classical liberalism was conservatism, but liberalism later survived major ideological challenges from new opponents, such as fascism and communism. During the 20th century, liberal ideas spread even further as liberal democracies found themselves on the winning side in both world wars. In Europe and North America, the establishment of social liberalism became a key component in the expansion of the welfare state.[14][15] Today, liberal parties continue to wield power and influence throughout the world.

American Education everyone no wonder you cant compete against mexicans or even chinese.

google.de/search?q=libertas&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=j9iYWNTPDbKn8weRw7KQBg#q=libertas latin dictionary

Libertas = Liberty = Freedom

Everything you got from you constituion is due to Liberalism.

>they believed the jews were ruining their economy, their response to that was to gas them.
_donald
back you go, you disgusting mongrel

Mehmet, prepare to going in dead camp.

Can some1 translate I dont speak bath salts

I wish you didn't """help""" though.

In fact, the opposite is true. Germany has AFD, and you kukold-UKIP. Therefore, the slave will be you.