When did you

Realize social media was the root of all cultural degeneracy and you were better off without it

When normies caught on

When normies began using memes

When I noticed I don't have any friends to add anyway.

Why are you using social media right now then, user? Perhaps you haven't entirely thought this through?

I like the way you think.

But let's be nonviolent*

Hey sport I stopped using in 2008 after getting over EBaums world

You know your kinda posting on social media,
like , right now

Realized it a long time ago.
I used to have 200+ friends on it, but I got annoyed by people posting crap and whatnot, so I continually delete friends. Down to 30 or 40 now, I still go to facebook once a day, but only to check relevant groups I'm on and/or message friends

I never did because I'm not a tinfoil fucking moron.

Its not the root of the degeneracy but the flower that has bloomed from it. It gave attention whores an outlet for attention and it gave people more media to consume.

We're social? Hot dang!

Ages ago but you're aware this is where the culture war is partially taking place so no, we are not 'better off without it,' we must stay and shape it.

When nobody cared about my xanga q.q

STOP TRACKING ME GILBERT

Flood Facebook and twitter with animal/creature accounts and talk like they would.

For example:

Cathy cow just posted on Lenny lions wall "moo moo moo moo moo moo moo"

Maybe if the data they mine becomes ridiculously nonsequential they'll have to 9/11 IT themselves

Hahahaha SWEDEN GOT BANT

became neo nazi aged 14

evolved into ultimate Avatar of god Hari

When this movie came out

>Sup Forums
>social media
Pick one

You're right, but what you don't realize is that YOU are the cultural degeneracy it spawned.

Social media has allowed any retard to partake in political discourse, and most retards are conservatives. Before social media, the internet and society at large was rapidly shifting to the left, but then the floodgates opened and the result is Trump.

unfortunately not soon enough. Stopped checking my Fb like 3 weeks ago. Only shit gets posted