Serbia

What happens here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T9KIUCDEJM9GDV52M
youtube.com/watch?v=mryVSP63_30&ab_channel=maigov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There fixed it for you

I better like the without Kosovo version.

nothing happens

Tito died

topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T9KIUCDEJM9GDV52M

How can a country give up all of its coastlines anyway.

serbian stuff

Why not support Kosovo since my country even deployed gendarmerie servicemen to protect it?
youtube.com/watch?v=mryVSP63_30&ab_channel=maigov

I like how your ambitions get smaller and smaller every war you lose, there was a time when you wanted to conquer the whole balkans

Can you carry a gun in Serbia on the streets? Will there be repercussions if you kill a man in self-defense? There's surprisingly scarce info on the subject despite you're the most armed nation in Europe.

I am wondering if it is a good idea to increase gun ownership rate in Russia and explore experience of other nations.

I think you can't carry guns in the street, and there are repercussions for killing in self defense, i think it's pretty fucked up. A friend told me that the law doesn't permit weapons that are stronger than the one your opponent has, like if a burglar had a knife you couldn't legally defend yourself using a gun. You gotta knife fight him :D

Don't you think that it should be a better idea to change your gun policy first?

In Russia just like in Romania civilians are allowed to only own a toy pistol with rubber bullets for self defense.

hahahaha

No and no.Maybe hand guns but it is probably a fucking bitch.We still have medieval tier laws,if someones suicides by you you are still getting at least 6 months for murder.I know a Truck driver who had to serve time 6 months because some shit decided to jump in and kill himself even with eye witnesses.

The police however usually does not give a fuck about guns.

Russia has horrible high murder rates,so getting guns is a good idea,since the criminal scum than know that the civilian might be armed(highly likely in rural Russia) and therefore will do less crime.Not to mention since Gun defense actually works it will also help.

KOSOVO ES SERBIA

death

ah fuck i always forget the name of this

but you are right
doesn't even have to be weapons say
you have black belt in some martial art
some retard attacks you, you beat the shit out of him in self defense
if he sues you can get fucked up since you had STRONGER WEAPON
you can't carry a gun with you without a special permit that lasts 6months and is only given if you give proof that your life is threatened

after 6months you have to give proof that there's still danger

if we had american gun laws it would be crazy

in the first two months there'd be thousand of dead serbs

CRY FOR CROATS EVERYONE
THEY NEED OUR TEARS
SO SAD
SO CROAT

we still want to tbqh

Keep dreaming, negro.

How in the fuck are serbian selfdefense laws even worse than swedish? Is it some old remnant of the commieshit government?

SHQIPTAR THINKS IT'S TOUGH
SHQIPTAR THINKS IT'S TOUGH
WHEN NATO LEAVES
YOU WILL LEAVE

Why do you even want it? It's full of muslims. Better to court the Republika Srpska and reunite with Crna Gora.

they should recreate yugoslavia but with only the serbo croat countries

Croats are backstabbers.

missing republika srpska

how long until vojvodina independence?

What are the gun laws like in Albania? I saw in that movie War Dogs that you guys have more guns than people. I mean, we do too, but we're America, so that's different.

Is your family from Croatia?

1 example plz

What the fuck gives? Sup Forums told me Serbs were kebab remover badasses?

they wish kek
but won't happen
Vojvodina separatists are pro-eu faggots who want to be like western europe
Vojvodina also has a high number of chetniks, skinheads and all sorts of nationalists

No, it's from Antarctica. I'm a penguin. Quack.
1941, 1991.

>when NATO leaves
Hahahahahahha somebody missed the purpose of that organisation. Fuck straya, read up.

In the north they live in an actual functional region that is richer than the rest of Serbia because of mixture with superior Hungarian seed. It's called Vojvodina and will be a new Slovenia if it were to leave but don't tell the Serbs that. In Belgrade they fuck blacks and gypsies. In the south they go to café at 09.00 and then go home 23.00 shit post a bit on Balkan threads and sleep repeat also they fight with Albanians some times. In the west they worship Allah and train terrorists in gov sponsored mosques, in the east they LARP as Serbs but everyone knows Niš is filled with gyppos.

In the main country overall, they just received genderstudies at the one half bombed Belgrade university. Soon EU™!

By 2020 the Vojvodina Magyars will rebel desu

We were not on the same side so how could we backstab you?
You sided with the muslims instead with your Slavic brothers. We owe you nothing.

Soon I hope.

Representing Vojvodina here.

Nothing.
Nothing ever happens here.

it will happen sooner or later.
even though eu is shit, it's still better than russia.
get over it. yugoslavia is in the past. serbia is done. enjoy having the relevence of liechtenstein.

Serbs gave you everything including autonomy both times and you betray us. Croats are the niggers of Europe.

NATO is leaving and Shqiptars will be leaving with them.

What would Vojvodina gain in independence? I know it has higher living standards than the rest of the nation but isn't it multiculti as fuck? It basically has no identity.

Plus, would it not make Serbia totally vulnerable geopolitically at that point by any of its neighbors?

Educate my burger brain.

Thing is, Nokias at some point stopped becoming smaller and actually started getting bigger instead.

Sure lad, sure they are.. don't you worry. Digits confirm!!!!!!!

>80% serb population
>15% hungarian and dropping quickly

No chance

true

>carry gun
Only if your job requires it or you obtain a special licence

>repercussions for shooting
Depends on the circumstances, realistically speaking no.
The police is required to have an investigation, and you will need to give a statement and probably appear in court, but it is a requirement of them to prove your life WAS NOT in danger, you do not have to do anything.

So realistically not, I think only about 5-10 cases since 2006, resulted in some kind of punishment for the guy killing in self defence.
Only if you like really overreact and are an asshole there will be consequences

>Scarce info
Yes, because our laws are fucked and get changed a lot.
Policies as well, and we don't really translate them to English.

We have the most weapons per capita in europe, and that's only registered ones, counting unregistered ones we have a lot more, most by far.
A lot of people just didn't return their weapons after the wars.

The most successful "disarming" was in 2006 when about 250k - 300k were handed over to the police and that was only a very small fraction of what we had, didn't even make a dent.

There is a standing law in Serbia that you can bring a gun to the police station and turn it in, no questions asked as to how did you get it, and you get either legalise it or just hand it over to the police

.t law student.

>burglar knife so you must knife fight him
Lmao no, there is no such law.
If your life is in danger you have permission to use any force necessary to defend yourself.

>Greater Serbia confirmed
Well looky here...

While i'm not gonna argue over the eu, Serbia manages to compete with Bulgaria and Croatia is doing better than Romania. Would they in the EU? Is Bulgaria and Romania inferior?

Poland has sold its national body and presently is in debt to Germany, picrelated

>Russia
who brought russia up zerg?
we don't want to have anything to do with the people that bombed us
fuck off

Same reason USA hates being assosicated with niggers and family fucking rednecks from Alabama and Lousiana and shits like that.

I'd rather be in smaller independent Vojvodina than in bigger Serbia

>multicultural
Not really we're all from Vojvodina and first that.
Even Slovaks and Czechs and Russins do not have any issues with anybody.

>Because of superior Hungarian seed

nice meme,but in reality Magyars are only 20% of the population and Vojvodina had autonomous independence in Austria for a long time

Tell me 1 time we were given autonomy by you.

Better than Albania (and maybe Bosnia) but worse than everything else on the Balkans. Pure shithole.

after ww1 you fucking autist
you were the retards that wanted to create a union (the kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovens)

This is why Croats are crazy and stupid, you don't know history. You believe retarded lies fed to you by crazed Serbophobes.

It won't happen,its just not possible

t.Vojvodjanin

Je l' sapunjate vi mačora?

>Would they in the EU?
Yes, every easter euro country is doing better in eu.
Mostly because they will get money to build up the economy.
Plus it's easier for the people to find jobs outside their native country, which is one reason why so many people the country want to get in the eu.

we won't get shit though
we'll just have rich politicians become even richer while everything stays the same

Idk if you are trolling but me all off my family and friends don't wanna leave Serbia it's just you liberal retards that want too leave

Oh look, its another "albozerg diaspora trying to shitpost" thread

Also stop replying to them Serbredars, they will get bored and go away

There was less autonomy than in AH and your king also took all of our money and made it so that serbian money was worth 4 times more that the currency used in AH (even though it was nowhere near the value of AH money) making everyone in Croatia poor as shit over night.

territorial shrinkage, good fishing, turbo folk music and godtier bbq

Don't know why everyone thinks that Vojvodina will ,,leave'' Serbia,we aren't going anywhere,it's only the Croats and Mongols who cry ,,muh independence''

I'm thinking more about your south m8,shit looks, smells and sounds like pakistan

I'm romanian and don't hate Serbia, I just consider Kosovo to be independent since is even recognized by 110 states (more than half of the UN members).

Never said you were, im talking about the ones replying

>we'll just have rich politicians become even richer while everything stays the same
except that more people will have the chance to leave the country and that will also be a lot easier. just ask the young people there, all of them want out. whether some politician get a few bucks more is not of relevance to them.

The Serbians who live in the south are probably the most nationalistic people I've ever met,the people are nice and the food is good the only problem are the gypsies and the remaining Albos who refuse to leave.If you mean Sandzak northen and central part are all Serbian the only Muslim area off Sandak is Novi Pazar but it's slowly getting christianized by naming there streets and schools by Chrstian Saints

>food is good
*best

FPBP