See this video

>See this video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is fake everyone knows that they are already born with this basic instict
>*drops gun*raises arms*
>"dindu nothin"

How about not committing crimes in the first place? Oh right... not an option for NIGGERS.

Black father hahahahahaha.

This is in fact the least believable part of this video.

>Black father hahahahahaha.
>This is in fact the least believable part of this video.

It doesn't say if they're actors or not anywhere.

Blacks desperately wish they were oppressed

>Dindus teach kids how to get shot.

>fo sum reason, people of color have always been targeted by tha poh-lece
>fo sum reason

kek

the little girl with big black boots looks like pootie tang LOLOL

>black fathers
Obviously paid actors.

How about not acting like a fucking cunt and not being compliant with even basic yes or no questions with the police so they don't have a reason to suspect you of anything?

>Lying to your children to scare them isn't abuse, it's brave and preventative to protect them from the white boogeyman
>"I know u a wite boi, so you might not geddit like I deed"
>You're black so expect people to beat you for no reason
>JUST STAY CALM OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT CRY OR FREAK OUT AT THE SCARY RACIST WHITE MAN OH MY GOD HAVE MERCY
>I am 8 yeahs owd n I din du nuffin :B
>We's black so we's appresst :'(
>Dares nuffin day could do udda den firin errybody :/
>IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING!!!

Okay, so would it be racist if I cited black crime rates and told them I don't trust black police because they're just a thug in a badge?

It would, wouldn't it?

So how is this okay?

You obviously never lived here. The cops frequently yell at blacks TO GET ON THE FLOOR NOW NIGGER. They treat them like the SS did jews if the holohoax really happened.

It's actually pretty disgusting seeing black parents scare them like that. If there's one thing blacks need to learn is jot to run. Perfect example: a black samurai cosplayer was shot by Utah cops after ruining from them for like 2 blocks because he just wasn't comfortable with cops. If he had just spoke to them calmly and told them his sword was plastic in stead of fleeing the scene for jo good reason, no one would have had to die.

just watch this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

I live "here," in fact in one of the blackest urban areas in the US. This does not happen. Your concern is nothing but trolling.

Teaching their 8 year old kid to hate white people. This is why I hate fucking niggers.

Imagine how the 'police' would treat them in a nigger country like Uganda?

Why are they never talking about the real problem, called nergroes ?

>the comments made me leave immediately

this is a good video
you know they really need to be educated to talk to the police
all about common ground

That mother looked weirdly proud when the girl looked like she was about to cry as she said the police would target her because of her skin color.

victim complex: the video

I feel like this is straight up fear mongering. Like sure they mention that not all cops are bad but then they straight up act like every cop is bad.

Black parents need to be teaching their kids to rise above this shit. Not pulling them into a pit of despair and uncertainty. They're breeding paranoia and teaching their kids to be racist at an early age. This is child abuse.

So if they want to be successful, they need to think like Beyonce. Not saying she's a true role model but she had success in her mind and in her heart. She truly wanted it and strived for it, so she obtained it.

Same with Eminem. I think he's a cunt for what he says, half the time, but he worked hard for his success story. He was living in the projects like the rest of us and rose up above the shit we wallow in. And damn, if BET didn't try to kick the soap box out from under him, during his time to shine. For what? Not being black? That's so fucked up. HE EARNED HIS TITLE AS GREATEST RAP ARTIST OF ALL TIME. EARNED IT.

>webm related the youtube vid
Anybody remember this?

>because of the color of my skin
>end scene
>not seen
>and why would the color of your skin cause that
>because of other people with the same skin color?

>black parenting

>tfw walking in the mall as a young African American with a 135 IQ
>all of a sudden a burly neo-nazi in a police officer's uniform tackles me
>"O-Offisa I didndu nuffin!"
>he screams nigger in my face as blood pours from my busted lip

Seems to me their basic instinct is to make wild sudden movements, run, or reach for their or the police officer's weapon. After arrest they then spout moral indignation about the injustice of it all.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Spoiler alert: They're actors...and not good ones

>This is one of these videos EVERYONE should watch. It's painful to watch but the pain I (as a white person) feel watching this is NOTHING compared to the pain the people in the video must feel.

>don't break law
>????
>profit

whoa

I have a line too that I rehearse daily.

AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?

Source?

according to the metadata
Woman_tortures_toddler__causes_outrage_online__warning-_might_be_hard_to_watch_for_some_ target=

They can't even ACT like fathers