>>111379554

Notice they don't focus on not being criminals, but how to deal with the cops after they show up to investigate you for the crime you committed.

DINDU

Fucking slut

but they was a good boi

I wonder who's behind the camera

>that acting
they look ridiculously unmotivated, were they paid with watermellons or something?

>
What shitty parents, all they're doing is scaring their children for no reason.

When their kid get's lost in the mall, who are they going to go to for help? Clearly not the cops

goddam. the usa is really cucked at this point.

i thought it was the "your mother will die.." etc pic, but it's actually a different one... trippy

i dont get this meme

Must find and marry

"You know sean, you're a little bit lighter than the rest of them so you might not get stopped" TOP KEK

>IMA RIEL SKY. WILLIS. AND
>HENDS UP DUNT SHUUUT!!
awwww, how cute.

*turns to the one on the left*
"You tho... you is fucked nigga"

Shit my mom gave me the same talk but without all that crying bull shit

you're most likely a guy though in which case it's understandable for people of all races, but saying this shit to a 5 year old little girl man? that's way beyond damaging and manipulative

Not sure how it goes in the land of the white men, but Americans tell their kids weird shit half jokingly all the time

Yea I really wonder (((who))) is behind it.

Making your kids fear the police won't help them. It's very simple. Follow the law. Do WHATEVER a cop tells you to do. If they say bend over and spread your cheeks you fucking do it.

>Why would a police officer assume you did something bad
>*cries* Maybe because of my skin color

Instead of
>13% of the population
>50% of the murders
Which narrows down even further to young black males 18-35 being 5% of the population actually committing 50% of the murders.

Finally a good occasion to post pic related

I'd hit that

One war bond please.

>women get on hookup app
>don't want to hook up

can someone explain this behavior?

>communists and fascists
kek

yeah i'd invade that too, who wouldn't?