Latina Women

Shit. Something happened to me that changed my perspective forever. White women fucking suck compared to Mexican women.

White women are like "WE STRONG BOOTYFUL WOYMYN" and all the SJW shit? Fuck that.

I'm in Mexico now for the first time traveling with my cousin's Mexican husband at a family reunion. Turns out his family is filled with beautiful women, who treat the men like KINGS. They were taking care of the men like I've never seen. White women would never.

They were acting more like women than white women ever could. Very traditional. White women are DONE, mainly because of their behavior. They're treating me like a King here.

They age like milk, more often than not end up looking like Mrs. Jeb. Many such cases, sad!

Go hang yourself.

The American raised ones are fucking retarded though. Either they're all single moms, club sluts, or fucking tortas.

Tradition only last as condition persists. In the west that goes bye bye pretty quick. You must be a young kid to be so naive.

If you really want a strong family, move to Tibet.

EXACTLY FUCK WHITE BITCHES CANT COMPETE WITH THIS

white woman age way way worse, amigo

Yea, I mean look, even Tom Brady, savior of the White Race, is mixing race with a Brazilian!

Ok user, be prepared for them to gain 100lbs the first time you put a kid in them. They are a mess of shit genes and the good looking ones age like shit and put on weight from horrible diets.

white women are fucking cunts but we have to breed them or our race will die lol

Having money helps.

>not realizing that white women are specifically targeted for feminist propaganda
>not realizing feminism is a plot to destroy the white race
>race mixing

good goyim.

I verify, OP - Burger married to a Chilean here. Perfect setup.

Remonder that as son as they hit 30 they turn into horrific fat goblins

Welcome to the fight user

go away with your racemixing propaganda CTR

Only 50% of them do that. The other half stay trophy wives, besides who gives a fuck as long as you keep getting fed.

Just get a white woman and redpill her. They're obviously incredibly impressionable anyway.

THIS

no way man, my wife is 34 and is a fitness goddess, get outta here with your white cottage cheese ass used-to-be-hot-when-they-were-in-high-school bitches

Only because the other 50% turned fat goblin at 25

No shit. That's why I married a Mexican qt. White women fell for the princess meme by Disney and other factors. Expect everything, return nothing is the white women's way

In México you are Chad, women treat good Chad.

In Mexico you are tall,white, rich, powerful...

STOP BLEACHING OUR WOMEN REEEEEE

But seriously now, our bitches don't care about looks, gender equality, height, ambition, humor or shit like that.

You must have a fat wallet though.

I live in SoCal and have never seen a Latina over the age of 30 who didn't look like a goblin and wasn't at least 20lb overweight

It is fully acceptable in Mexican society for a male child to boss his mother around. They are pretty much forbidden to say no to any male. It's kind of fucked up. I'm not talking about breezes and cholas, but your every day Mexican woman.

Women without male leadership go astray. White women have gone so astray at this point that I'm not sure how to fix it.

>White women would never.
I know plenty who are like that. You just have to leave the city.

>I'm in Mexico now
Lying is bad and you're stupid.

Aren't Latinas either white or Injun?

they come in all shapes and colors my Australian friend

Lol so true. It's insane how many white girls peak before they're even adults

This
How are you in Mexico? Forgot Sup Forums had flags?

Yes, goy. Marry Maria and have lots of mized children.
Then perheaps, all of her cousins and brother can go and live with her, now that she's a full citizen.