THOUGHTS ON THIS VIDEO??? DID HE FINALLY LOSE IT?

THOUGHTS ON THIS VIDEO??? DID HE FINALLY LOSE IT?

youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POL TCHOUSEF WHOTSN

He's right, considering that gay shit video on youtube

thats what inspired him

note the thousand yard stare

THE MEHNSTREHM METEOR

>tfw Alex Jones won't let him name the jews

DA MOINESTROIM

MOYD-YYYYAAAAAHHHH

>(((Post-Modernists))) have made everything ugly.

What did he mean by this?

He's right.

Soshul meteor

thats what happens when you kill european culture, and override it by imperial murrican-jewish retardness.

>stating the obvious
>not addressing the core of the problem

fuck this faggot i'm not giving him views. actually i just disliked his misinfo video lol

Infowars/PJW are cointelpro.

You give power to what you give your attention.

People who want to make the world a better place talk about methods of doing that, not rant and rave about everything bad without ever talking about the good.

Take a refreshing change:

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

You did that without giving him views?
Very interesting

Its not that Alex Jones wont "let him" name the Jew.

its that Alex Jones believes some crazier motherfuckers than the jews are actually pulling the worlds strings.

Dude, give it up. Every thread you post this shit. Make your own threads instead of flinging your shit all over the board.

Then why did he take down the video of David Duke naming the Jew?

He doesn't actually believe in reptilian ayylmaos. He's controlled opposition.

Does he finally name the Jew?

If not, fuck this faggot for continually regurgitating shit we already know about for jewtube bucks.

>its a natsoc doesn't understand post-modernism episode

Popular culture isn't post-modern at all, its highly modern.

prove it

Every fucking thread.

He's so close to naming the Jew... I'm waiting for it.

IMAGEEN ME SHOOK

He didn't mention them.

PJW needs to take care of his nasty skin

>Doesn't mention the (((jews))) once despite talking about modernism and cultural marxism

Holy fuck how many redpills did this guy swallow?

>MUH TROOTH

I hate this faggot so goddamn much. ive no idea why ive such an hatred for him

not the only one that really matters

Hes right the cultural Marxism of everything being equal or requirng equal reverence is what is part of what's destroying our culture

I found it absurd that he talked about post-modernism. He's basically smearing shit over Kafka's and Camus' work by saying that.

>Infowars/PJW are cointelpro.

Explain.

What is the name of the video where the woman talks about heroic masculinity and the masculinity that has amassed at the edges of our culture?

Still didn't name the Jew.

He's hit the nail on the head. Why would you think he was crazy?

>Kafka
>not peak modernism

m8

Postmodernism isn't so awful though

Pynchon is top stuff

why does his eyes look so irritated?

>she lifts her (((lamp)))

>tfw you believe in every conspiracy under the sun except the jew ones

Yeah I messed up with Kafka, but still. Postmodernism as a whole isn't as bad as this guy says it is. It's a critic, a reaction to modernism, which was bound to happen all along.

Maybe the next step is post-post-modernism, where we stop being edgelords and start doing productive stuff for human advancement.

no, simple fact that it's true

Read this book.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

making things ugly - it's true - that's why dunham and schumer got propelled into mainstream and pushed up perpetually

He said everything ive thought about pop culture for the past few years. Hes right.

shill is trying to fight back

> haaha goys look at this crazy

From my time on /lit/ I picked up on a movement called 'new sincerity' which I think was supposed to be a reaction against the hyper-ironic self-awareness of post-modernism, but it never really caught on, which is a shame because I think the point we've reached with irony is pretty damn caustic.

So easy... Jew. Who else?

>red eyes

Why do Alex Jones employees have red eyes all the time?

I don't know what the fuck's everyone's problem with him is but he has good content.

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with you edgy motherfuckers?

You do realize that if he talks about (((them))) he will lose every opportunity to spread his message more among the general public and will be universally regarded as "racist nazi" by anyone who isn't us?

These videos aren't made for us.
They're made for non-SJW Normies.

Are you guys that dumb?
Don't you have any idea of political strategy?

He red pills normies. You cant go full on jew too soon or you'll scare them. Jesus you autists.

HOW TOL-ER-UNT

good video

>d-don't name the jews it's too soon
>not yet either...hehe
>nope, still too soon
>don't do it goy you'll scare the normies...heh
Makes you think.

You are retarded. Basically you are saying he spreads the truth by telling lies.

THA WOATAH AS BEAN COTROWWD BYE JOYWWS

Makes me think you're an idiot. Do you even IRL?

Yeah m8 totally. We should just wait until whites are a minority in every country before naming them haha. Don't want to scare the left-wingers haha.

You have to change the discussion if you want to reach your goals.

Naming the jew is the fastest way to completely discredit your message and identity. What he's doing is raising consciousness far more efficiently than most people have ever done.

>goy

Seriously have you tried pilling anyone straight up on jews? I doesnt work as you think.

Completely agree with you. Almost all of his videos are completely on point.

Is it just me or does this warrant a basic rundown?

>naming the jew discredits your message
>nobody names the jew
>jews remain a stormweenie conspiracy
Wow good job.
Just give it more time I guess haha.

Kind of funny this dude thinks hes so self aware and with it but funny enough he channels his entire energy just to spout the same shit giving it more weight at the end of the day

A movement that causes self-awareness in a way which makes one say "So this is who I was" is just the thing society needs right now. People are clueless and have lost their track completely because of the vagueness and ambiguity brought by postmodernism, which could indeed be solved with a movement like new sincerity, as you just said.

On a count of 1 to 10, how much of a redpill is this book?

Also, I remember the Metamorphosis by Kafka being criticising towards the life of an individual in a capitalist society. Wouldn't that make it more postmodern than modern? Just asking because I'm not too sure.

>potion seller...I'm going in to battle...

So you dont associate with anyone outside 4chin. Good to know.

Completely irrelevant to the point. Nice attempt at trickery though.

Based brazilbro gets it.

We are not supposed to be watching PJW, Ben Sharpiro, Milo, Cherovich or Rebel Media, that stuff is geared towards watering down the redpill and making normies more interested in politics or concerned about modern society.

Whining about why they don't name the jews is absolutely futile, because the whole point of these people to exist is that they take a centrist, "moderate-liberal" and turn them into right-wing libertarians. They are not meant to redpill anyone on white nationalism, jews or Hitler, that stuff is advanced redpill.

For people like us, there's Evalion, Millenial Woes, Richard Spencer podcasts or Molymeme.

If PJW had ever read any Adorno, he would know that Adorno was an enormous snob and blamed cultural decline on capitalism.

No, every single thing he said is correct.

>watering down the redpill
AKA deflection.

>Popular culture isn't post-modern at all, its post-mortem

ftfy

Why is she carrying her dick around in that bag?

Your doing god's work ITT oz, god bless you

Fuck off. Now is absolutely the perfect time to be naming the Jews. Society is going to shit at such a rapid pace that even regular normies can't help but notice it. They're confused and clueless as to why all this shit is happening and are seeking answers, and now more than ever they're receptive to the truth.

>shits on ppl for virtue signalling
>the cunt himself can't help but virtue signal

>For people like us, there's Evalion, Millenial Woes, Richard Spencer podcasts or Molymeme.

I thought you we're serious there for a second.

Whatever

Have you even talked to normies in real life?

Most normies are not even that into politics at all, they don't watch or even keep pace with the habbenings. They have very earthly concerns, and most they can elaborate on politics is

>"trump seems like a dickhead, I dunno I don't like him at all"
>"racism is bad, muslims can be ok people, we should help them"
>"I don't like nazis, hitler was a hateful bully who wanted to conquer the world, so glad we stopped him"
>"women rights are human rights too, women are equal to men"
>"we should support israel since we are not antisemites"
>"globalism is good, I like kebab pizza from my local vendor, also like coca cola"

Their scope and attention span is very limited. They need to have information mixed with entertainment and jokes to become redpilled at any level at all.

>head-onism
>pee-dophile

Is this really how Brits talk?

>Fuck off. Now is absolutely the perfect time to be naming the Jews.
There is never a good time for naming the jews. You only name Soros, and tell the normies you don't care he's a jew, you just "don't liek dee gluh-bo-leests"

Don't be a complete autist. Have you even talked to people about politics outside of internet?

No. America lost it. And so did the rest of the Western World with the love for degeneracy.

>americans dumb down paedophile to pedophile
>forget how to pronounce it
Makes you think.

>There is never a good time for naming the jews.
Work on your subtlety friend.

>but muh normies
The vast majority are irrelevant in political movements.

I actually agree with this guy, young people are now sheep the rebels don't exist in sufficient numbers, everybody is cucked and just worry about external things like cellphones, shoes or fashion empty robots.

BAIT HOVEN

IMAGEEN MAI CHOK

He's right

We need a fucking cleansing. JUST LET THE WAR HAPPEN IT WILL FIX EVERYTHING.

I hate that you remain so ignorant I cannot get my point across to you.

You say one things to normies. Some watered down shit about safe spaces or evil SJW's.

Then you move on to saying islam is not the religion of peace. Bring up statistics.

Then racial crime statistics.

Then saying how feminism is harmful.

Now, you bring up globalism, ethnonationalism.

The final step is naming the jews and redpilling them on Hitler.

But why am I saying this, a retard like you probably thinks you can go "GAS THE KIKES 14/88 RACE WAR NOW" and do a roman salute and realistically assume the normie will get redpilled by that spectacle and salutes you back

>DID HE FINALLY LOSE IT
no he's a genius far ahead of his time you degenerate kraut

>14/88
No, I'm not a degenerate.
Naming the jews doesn't mean denying the holocaust. It means exposing their influence over modern day media, bureaucracy, and corporations.

This

You get it too, Estoniabro.

That's why i think what Black Pigeon Speaks is so important. He builts a bridge: He's trying to promote soft ethnic nationalism, and that should be the next step after this trumpian thing.

And, if we succeed with what we're trying to do now.

Then we can go to soft ethnic nationalism.

At that point, it's too start to call out PJW and promote Black Pigeon Speaks-like things in mainstream right wing circles.

And then after we get there for real, only then we can start talking about things like:

"the other side of weimar germany", "israeli lobby" and "special role of jewish people on frankfurt school"

Even if when we start to talk about jews we need to be smart.

He never had it.