Use airbnb one time

>use airbnb one time
>wake up today
>see email notification
>find this

Why are so many companies still virtue signaling? Shouldn't this pompous bullshit be on the decline by now?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/?utm_term=.259b00d5ba91
triplepundit.com/2016/10/airbnb-users-must-agree-non-discrimination-pledge-week/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because nobody wants to house niggers and so niggers are flipping their shit and complaining. AirBNB just doesn't want to eat the bad publicity.

Silicon Valley is very quickly positioning itself as an oppositional rogue micro-state.

More and more I'm beginning to feel like I wouldn't mind if Trump just started purging (read: executing) these people.

Lol, it's just picking up buddy.

I realize it's a noreply address, but I couldn't help myself

2 reasons

1. It placates liberals to keep using their services/goods because now they boycott anything if you step out of line; look at Uber

2. Conservatives could give less of a shit as long as the service/goods works to an extent, there is boycotting if they go full progressive

>Trump acts towards Mexicans and the Arab world
>WE VALUE DIVERSITY, ALL SKIN COLORS, ALL GENDERS
Jesus fuck, why is the far left grasping at straws this much?

>spread diversity
>doesn't include white male

Every fucking time

They spent a ton of money to air it yesterday, so they're going to continue to shill it for a while.

I agree it's annoying though. After #MuslimBan, Lyft sent out some mass virtue signaling email.

The worst was that lumber commercial.

"Buy our lumber because illegal immigration?

You think companies give a flying fuck about social issues? They want money, that's it. If saying shit like this gets them money, they'll do it. It's not about morals, it's about the bottom line. We all labor under market forces, every one of us.

>ur

Flyover states are worthless, though. The people that live there tend to be retarded and uneducated.

>woman CEO

Did it bounce back or stick?

>no white man on the pic

(((they))) are not even hiding it anymore

This.

The people that live there are the ones that drive their business.

Hopefully the articles from sjws about how they "won the super bowl" are worth the loss of business.

>uneducated
Ever notice that the more educated people get the more effeminate and hungry for jew dick they become?

All web companies are globalists by default... They want the whole world using their product..

Its why social media is now anti white... White people make up 20% of the world and its going down...

There is no reason for a web company to favor whitey..

>i got a liberal arts degree therefor im educated and much better than an electrican

I live by eighty four, pa. It's where these faggots started out. Places like Lowe's and Home Depot have pushed their shit in all overooms the country. A few years ago they started making a comeback by aligning with small town stores and now they are trying to compete with the big guys again. They've gone full multi cult kike in order to do this. How they could afford a super bowl ad is beyond me and it reeks of (((them)))

It's because they were being threatened with lawsuits over discriminatory practices. It's not virtue signalling, it's please don't sue us signalling.

>have pushed their shit in all overooms the country
have pushed their shit in all over the country
fucking autocorrect
>inb4 phone poster
deal with it

Who is going to use their product more one white upper middle class american or 10000 niggers in some african shithole?

It's r/K selection theory all over again.

The r-selected left is more interested in rewarding protection of their herd.

The K-selected right wants to reward fitness and performance.

>Anti-white = anything other than favoritism

We are baby ass snowflake crackers in other words

its one thing to be inclusive, its another thing to specifically exclude white males.

WHITE MALES NOT ACCEPTED

Attacking pro-social values is the logical step after attack pro-social "political correctness."

You fucking sociopaths don't stand a chance

>why do giant corporations pay money, not to advertise, but to tell you how to think which is in order for them to maximize profits for themselves in the long term?

'cause the left can't get past a heart-warming, utopian message without going, "What's the real problem with everyone living in harmony?," as their brains have been plastered with the same message enough times and they haven't had to rationalize it down as to what the true nature of the messages are, as the bubble they congregate in has supplied them with enough cushion to be comfortable with accepting what is easily perceivable, but not much further than that.

At OkCupid, we believe that judging others based on their sex, religion, country of origin, or orientation is un-American. There is no room for intolerance.
Instead, we’ve celebrated individuality in all its various forms since we were founded. Our users live in 214 countries around the world. They identify as 22 genders and 13 orientations. They are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Atheists, Buddhists and Agnostics.
We strongly believe that America’s history of welcoming others not only represents the best of American values, but it also defines the core of what has made our country the great place it is, and has been. Love, not hate, is the solution.
OkCupid is open to all individuals. Thanks for making OkCupid a welcoming place.

Why not do it yourself?

FPBP

>>Be AirB&B Host
>>Deny all Niggers
>>Deny all shit skins
>>AirB&B takes complaint

>At OkCupid, we like short-term profits, so we spin a tale that will easily coercer the weak-minded into using our services, regardless of future political ramifications.

Numerous apps are doing this.
This is the launch screen for Periscope.

>Proudly made in America by immigrants that we asked the federal government to allow in because it would drive salaries down as more workers seeking less jobs would do exactly that

It's cresting, I think. But it's not there yet.

For now they still characterize you and me as racist.

Are there any other two words in combo that can drop stock faster than these?

only hippies want to sleep in a stranger's bedroom instead of an actual hotel

they're just pandering to their audience tbqh

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/?utm_term=.259b00d5ba91

Wrong

Seattle already did this, forced landlords to rent spaces to "the first qualified applicant" even if the're on welfare, food stamps, have shit credit, etc.

Kys ugly faggot

It's their annual attempt to get free publicity by being 'diverse'. This was last years:
triplepundit.com/2016/10/airbnb-users-must-agree-non-discrimination-pledge-week/
>After months of controversy surrounding allegations of racial discrimination by Airbnb hosts, the San Francisco-based company will require all users to agree to an anti-discrimination pledge starting tomorrow, November 1. The company has already started to roll out new technological features including smaller profile photos, an expansion of instant bookings and reporting processes that will allow users to document suspected racial and ethnic discrimination.
Haven't used it since.

They belong... in their own countries.

How did that work out i wonder

>sea monkey girl has colored hair
what is with westerners and this meme?

Trump voters are the ones buying lumber, 84 def fucked itself

>No one wants to rent out to blacks
>They force people to
>Houses get shreked
>Airbnb goes under

>Sup Forums tries to use ecological theories out of context again

I live In rural Pennsylvania near the Eighty-Four headquarters and have met Joe Hardy personal and I am ashamed at this commercial, and will not give them any future business.

>/pol and /biz join forces to start racially segregated alternative AirLebensraum.com
>profit