John (((Bercow))) Calls For Trump To Be Banned in UK

From speaking before parliament on his upcoming visit to the UK.

archive.is/3SWb7

Why is Sup Forums always right? And I say this as a Jew. It doesn't look good to have almost all the White anti-Trump sentiment coming from Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGac-c9nhvQ
images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload//w_1198,h_755,q_70/13-3-9445471.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157608/I-ll-straying-Sally-one-chance-says-John-Bercow-Speaker-wife-affair-cousin-friends-say-does-marriage-toast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7kKRKHJ5k8o
youtube.com/watch?v=uUqhqsfE0YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=X4PP_hsPhxI
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi Jewfag. I would say that most of the white anti-Trump sentiment is from know-nothing kids.

(Didn't know that Bercow was Jewish)

My first knowledge of John B. comes from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGac-c9nhvQ

How does a fellow 'murican know about him?

I understand why the media and politics Jews hate him, but what I don't understand is why so many Jews always vote left-wing when the left clearly hates them. Being evil is one thing but why such cucks?

Just read the article from Bloomberg about him that I archived. Had never heard of him before.

Bercow is part of the conservative party though. It makes it appear that Jews feel their brand of globalism is threatened by Trump to oppose him so publicly.

I was talking solely about voting demographics. Tory/GOP = controlled oppo lefties.

images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload//w_1198,h_755,q_70/13-3-9445471.jpg

>Hitler is a shit brand.
I mentioned the example I could think of _the fastest_, since Hitler is "in" again in political talk :^)

my point was that leftist-owned media deliberately select Evil/Ominous-apperaing material from rightist persons when doing stories on them, greater and lesser ones. But if that went over your head and you just want to shill for Cernovich/PJW/RamzPaul and the like...

>The left wants nothing more than for nationalists to be Hollywood Nazis. Richard Spencer is very good for the left.
At the same time there's the risk of fallin in the whole "Damned if you do, damned if you don't"

>he's NOT a hollywood nazi
>he's just deceiving psychologically to "normalize facism" with decent manners!!

we have had this shit in Sweden for some time already; they can see Nazi/Neo-Fascist in anything even if their opponents do no act "Hollywoody"

The Left act like goofballs yearly but do not chastise themselves over it, for example:

>in Sweden
>terrorist-tier leftists using violence against both mainstream burgeoise and the (also maisntream) CivicNat SwedenDemocrats

>even if violence is reported, it's ONLY in Alternative Medias
>the "normie" leftist party never mentions these acts...
>just like Democrats in the U.S. elections 2016 re: (((Foval))) plants

>they instead deflect by countering with "muh fascism", "muh holocaust 2.0", muh "Brownshirt Rightwing Bigots!!!!!!!"

LARPers can get things done too, just look at say Mussolini (again, a common example since he's well known)

>but what I don't understand is why so many Jews always vote left-wing when the left clearly hates them. Being evil is one thing but why such cucks?

Arrange things on BOTH sides ----------> [desired outcome]

many examples in the Russian Revolution and WW2

>you can even read 1996-or-onwards David Icke, allegorically, with space lizards in place of bankers

Hello fellow Richard Spencer general part 2 poster.

y-you too

That article is kind of bullshit.

He said he would be opposed to him speaking in Westminster Hall, which is the oldest and 'most sacred' place in parliament.

5 world leaders have been allowed to speak there since WWII

its not up to him anyway lmao

This guys wife fucked his cousin.

>Obongo
>Nelson Mandela

They will if they know what's good for him.

also this

i know this word is bandied around a lot these days, but john bercow is literally a cuck

Bercow's wife is a whore, she cheated on him with his cousin and then Bercow BEGGED HER to try again.

John Bercuck, never forget.

John Bercow is a manlet who let his wife get blacked.

w
h
a
t

source

fun fact this guy got cucked for real look it up

Fuck Bercow, he is a legit cuck from a (((Hungarian))) family. Rees-Mogg should be speaker

They couldn't get rid of him under the coalition but they probably could now

This.

I would, only I wouldn't because between that whores legs is a trove of STD infestation

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157608/I-ll-straying-Sally-one-chance-says-John-Bercow-Speaker-wife-affair-cousin-friends-say-does-marriage-toast.html

>Rees-Mogg should be speaker

Thats actually quite a good idea. He would present a good image to the world.

However he is also a very lazy lad.

>this is what Civic Nationalists also believe
t. sweden democrats with their policy of "Oppen Svenskhet" still allowing future nonwhites to become 'Swedes' (substitute 'Swede' with 'Nordic' [ties to Celts -> Ireland/UK, genetics ?]) so they can have some Anti-Racist asian side gf

Fuck Bercow

ORRRRRRDEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=7kKRKHJ5k8o
youtube.com/watch?v=uUqhqsfE0YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=X4PP_hsPhxI

>manlet
>jewish
>cuck

he is the perfect embodiment of everything Never Trump

[SUPER PAC'ING INTENSIFIES]

This makes zero sense to me, was he a remainer?

Trump is our main lifeline right now, without him on our side we are fucked.

JEREMY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRBYN