So is it actually meme or majority of /pol really like Russia?

So is it actually meme or majority of /pol really like Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109989266/#q109990631
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109989266/#q109991342
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109989266/#109991879
youtube.com/watch?v=NWfiI7NwGMo
liveleak.com/view?i=14d_1486193260
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude memes aside I love Russia. Russian history is a personal favorite of mine. Used to have a prof in uni that thought the same of your country, we used to have great bants about Rasputin

I like Russia. Not even mad about the cold war.

We like Russia, memeing aside.

>russia is the best
>america is terrible

Stop being so fucking fag Igor.
We like you enough to not try to fuck with you, is that not enough?

russia and russians are awesome. The only people who hate russia is hillary and the baltics

I hate Russia.

Russians in general lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want. There's a reason why nobody in their right might would go to a .ru web address.

They're on the same rungs of existence as Gypsies. Most Russians IRL are the same way. I used to know a Russian who stole and sold hot shit, he didn't give a fuck.

Based Nip said it best.

I like Russian history and authors.

The actual nation and its people are a fucking tragedy however. Murder rate 4 times that of the USA, invading and killing White neighboring countries, promoting a multi-racial state, etc.

A lot of my milsurp stuff is russian
Some of its trash
But it's still Russian

Russia is a shithole. We don't need to be mindlessly antagonistic towards it, though.

I like Russia and the few I have met turned out to be amazing people after getting to talk to them. Every country has their problems, I'm just angry at how (((they))) have pushed the meme that Russia is this evil, warmongering country and Putin is responsible for all evils in Syria. Also wish the Bolsheviks didn't fuck you over so much.

Literal fucking shithole full of failed humans.

Russia died in 1917, by the way.

No. The tradition of interning people for thought/opinion crimes is dysgenic as fuck. I like free speech and Russia hates it.

Russia is ok in my book. They made some dope shit back in the space race days. Russians are lower tier whites but there girls are qt as fuck. I knew a couple Russian carpenters, there work was shit and they never used a level. Knew a Russian electrical engineer, he was pretty awesome.

I like Russia tbqh.

Americans don't hate very many countries, if any. Why would someone always winning hate those who lose?

Been to Moscow.
Russia is a dirty shithole and I have no idea how they messed up so badly with basically almost no Muslims.
The Russians here in Germany are mostly are hools, drunks or stay in their own community without learning the language. Only one Russian I know that lives here is ultra left but speaks German well... That really got my cykas spinning

I like Russians. I spent a long time in russia and the Baltic. Slavs are based people and most openly told me that their governments are just opportunistic hacks. But then again, aren't all of them?

Love Russia. I am 1/3 Russian. want to return my seed there desu

like you more then germany

>badly with basically almost no Muslims.

Isn't ru**ia like 20% muslim?

not even Russian like Russia

kek likes russia checkm

I like you

I like Russians, I like Russian history, I think Russians are Western Christian people, but as points out, true Russia is dead and has been for a long time. Putin isn't Russia and I do not care much for Putin.

Are you talking about real Russians or Russlanddeutsche?

Russia is a big country. Most rural areas are a crap shoot on ethnicity. But I speak from very limited exposure.

>What is Chechnya
>16-20 million Muslims
>1 million in Moscow alone

Russians are white and powerful. We ought to team up and run this planet

Moscow has the biggest mosque in Europe.

I personally like Russia but my colleagues back in America hate it. They were not liberal either, they took a lot of time to open up to me but they said that the Russians are the white equivalent of niggers. I couldn't help but feel awkward during the conversation because my country isn't better by any stretch

Would rather be allies with you guys.

This is going to be the biggest shipping lane in the world once the Arctic sea ice melts.

Move to Alaska now everyone it is going to be great in the next 10 years.

I don't know, is Trump currently pro-Russia or anti-Russia?

fucking dem hawks have had a hardon for starting shit with Russian for decades. All the anti-Russian bs you here is 100% left wing propaganda.

Seriously Russian isn't a major threat in any possible way, so why does the left always want to start shit with them?

I like the Russian girl I talk to on skype and whatsapp every day but I'm ambivalent to Russia generally.

Your country basically reminds me of a bizzaro world America where insteas of everything generally going right everything goes generally wrong.

based putin rest are cucks

Love Russia and will always support the Russian people.

Us Armenians will never forget who's always had our backs.

t. Armenian diaspora fag

Love Russia.
But hate Russians.

Russia is nice, t-34 a best

see, this is how I know putin is ben afflek the accountant levels of autistic

>SCHVOROV
LOL

people should like russia, and be wary of China, the actually threat.

Russian girls are hot, and white btw. You guys also make great guns and into nationalism. What's not to like?

fuck you and your commie shit
don't you have a kidney to sell for krokodil Ivan?

no

russia is a shithole

i like russia

russians, not russia

I love Russia and Russians. Every Russian I've run into has been a bro.

was best ally

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109989266/#q109990631
Despite being geographically removed from the American colonies, Russia under Catherine the Great significantly affected the American Revolution through trade and diplomacy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109989266/#q109991342
Unbeknownst to many, Russia played a critical role in the American Revolutionary War.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109989266/#109991879
During the American Civil War, Russian-American relations were very generally cooperative.

His autism is what allows him to lead such a ruthless regime.

I like slav women

But I don't have money and live thousands of kms away

help ;_;

literally what reason is htere to hate russia. they're white and they support western civilization

it's funny to see how politically in tune you are. you probably want to allow safe spaces for alt-left feminists in our colleges too

the man seems to exist is more than one dimension at any given time

There is literally nothing wrong with being Russian

I don't like Russia nor do I really hate them. I just don't trust them and I never will.

that would be yourself matey
out of our two countries, yours is the one with more than two genders and safe spaces

there is nothing wrong at all with russians, the hate has been proliferated by a heavily regulated and war mongering legacy media

guilt by national association is very neoliberal of you

I like the Russians I have met. I don't think Russia is doing much other than defending their own geopolitical status quo.
I think the gay law was retarded; much easier to be tolerant on paper and crack down IRL.
Sochi was impressive.

>guilt by national association is very neoliberal of you
hope your people also die from communism before you open your mouth to vomit an opinion over the scourge that is Russia

Russia is a SHIThole. People live in shit and eat shit everyday.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWfiI7NwGMo

Russia is cool. Not even mad that you reped 2.000.000 women of my people

Russia is cool

Stereotypically known for having lots of drunks though.

I like Russia and Russians you should chill with the authoritarianism though

Russian immigrants (maybe with exception of silicon valley) are really gypsy-tier. When I visited USA they tried to scam me three times. Nice people usually don't leave family and friends, most of immigrants seem to be wanted at home.

liveleak.com/view?i=14d_1486193260

I think at least we want to change the status quo from a policy of demonetization to one of a view of Russia's interests as at least equally valid as those of the USA.

Its simply not reasonable to claim moral superiority as an excuse for undermining Russian stability and prosperity.

that is a false premise. As Trump said in the O'Reilly interview America is not so innocent to accuse anyone else of being criminals.

I think on the other hand modern Russian culture looks still to me to have some way to advance to recover to the once glorious levels of the highest periods of the great architecture, music , literature and art from the 19th century ..

This does create some impedance to a more enthusiastic embracing of Russia.

I have at least begun trying to learn speaking in Russian.

I see Trump's desire to normalize US Russian relations as right and good.. I am unhappy to hear the new UN Ambassador speaking the McCain/Graham lines about Crimea etc..

I really didn't expect Trump's nominee would start out so totally antithetical to his own statements ..

Honestly I am sincerely hoping this is a factor of the recency of his inauguration and how early the stage of his leadership. I do expect in due time he will have made his policy moves to remove sanctions and begin putting forward the idea Russia and Ukraine meet to negotiate a formal resolution.

I do not expect Trump will ever support or approve giving military arms to Ukraine to fight Russia..

>legacy media

oh look its styx

No meme friend. This board really is filled with un-American, unpatriotic, traitors that idolize foreign leaders, while intentionally destroying this great nation as a joke.

Look around. See how much they love the Nazi party of the past and a Russian regime that meddles with our nation.Good men of this nation died fighting the Axis, now a literal neo-Nazi is working with the whitehouse, openly. Their great grandchild spread their propaganda, consume their media, idolize their idols. Absolutely Fucking disgusting.

The axis never lost. Not in the long game.

>demonetization= demonization

I love your women. They were made for Anglo cock

In Russia everything is okay except salty libshits

I think it is more that people respect Putin for his fuck you attitude. Granted my assumptions are based mostly on dashcam videos and pics of commieblocks, but russia seems to be a rather depressing shithole for the most part.

I love Russia, Russian culture, history, and the Russian people. The world is a better place because Russia exists. I also love Putin.

Please come here and get rid of Trudeau. Plz.

I don't hate russia. I don't trust them either. I just think we should stop antagonizing them

>a hemispheric hegemonic power is opposing our right to rob and fuck with its neighboring countries, possibly displacing populations and causing civil and economic unrest
>REEEE EVIL RUSSIANS

am I triggering you? my apologies I should be censored for an unpopular by media standards opinion, or maybe I should be stoned, much like.i would be if we allowed mass immigration. our nation should be soveirgn, and should be as diplomatically positive to large powers in the world. even if you do not agree with their practices in legislature or moral ambiguity, they are a power that should be allied with. they in a general sense have a less provocative military strategy exempting Crimea but that is none other than their business in the east Asian hemisphere.

Not your typical poltard, but I love Russian people, hate Russian gubment. Great culture, literature, art, music, history etc etc. Its a shame they have been the most cucked people by their own government of any nation ever. How can people with such great intelligence be so eternally undermined and oppressed?

Zdrahstyuv menya zovut user

>Please don't say anything bad about muh rushka
You have to admit it - russia is not for human beings to live in.

There's nothing wrong with liking generally the people of the country you can still hate the person who is in power or the government of a country but the Russian people probably aren't all that bad.

Russia is based. Fuck off. This is a pro-Putin board, overwhelmingly.

Russia is stronk, Putin seems like a really good guy regardless of his policies and you have beautiful women.

Trying to learn russian too, love you guys

But Ivan, Russian people are not humans, they're parasites

>
>>legacy media
>
>oh look its styx
a big fan. I'm also a fan of milo trigger warning

for russian women all sins are forgiven

are they even functioning life forms?

I will try to not wax philosophical too much. The only power anyone has is the ability to say "no" and accept the consequences.

The United States of America is the #1 bully nation in the world. It seems to me that there are precious few nations on this planet that say "no" and mean it. Russia is, at least under Putin, such a country. This is endearing to me, even if I wouldn't want to live there. I have no ill-will towards the nation of Russia nor its citizens.

Unfortunately this endearing quality is tied up in itself in weird ways, as it appears that Putin has embraced this "not the US way" as a defining characteristic of Russian identity. Russia wants to be seen as the alternative to the US for other nations sick of our terrible foreign policy. To this end, by definition Russia can never be an ally, except for expediency. So I can never really like Russia in the way that I like England or France.

i don't neither like or dislike your czar putin or your people, couldn't care less.

Having grown up during the height of the Cold War, being shown films about nuclear holocaust between adversarial superpowers as a kid, I'm loving the idea of good relations with Russia.
Russians are crazy fuckers but all the ones I've worked with internationally have been cool.
They're no threat, but they will be if our leaders keep insisting on backing them into a corner and destroying their economy.

Putin is fighting the globalists so yeah, we like Russia.

Ironic, given that there hasn't been a single moment in time where your country hasn't leeched off of a larger empire before.

im neutral

Plz hate Russia, don't love us or we will turn into somekinda french, or even worse: swedes.

Russians are evil orks actually, enemies of democracy and, ofcourse, non-white.

It's debatable, I suppose.

I went to Brighton Beach, NYC, once and it looked worse than anything I can see in Moscow; the people are like the lowest tier scum there. Besides, most of them are actually Ukrainian or Jews from ex-USSR. But nobody makes a difference, every Soviet guy is considered Russian in the West.