War With Iran

Let's fuckin face it like men: everyone of us on this board knows we're fighting these bastards pretty soon, so why not advocate for it IMMEDIATELY...?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-Peoples-Mujahedin-of-Iran-organization-inherently-good-and-peaceful/answer/Tanin-Loker?srid=uxaKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exactly. They are americas mortal enemy!

It would be costly for you Americans.

Test

Cost is irrelevant: see Vietnam

What the blacks or the Muslims cause
It will most likely be both

>all we had to do was return the Shah

Of course you did,when he was your little cuck who gave you oil while you allowed him to have power fantasy.

you wouldn't be able to crack Iran.

In what way?
Checked btw

Yes, goy, look at these filthy Iranian subhumans with decent standards of living, science and nuclear program. They even have a space program! You wouln't want terrorists in space, would you?
Defend Arabia Saudi against these mongrels for the sake of greater Is... I mean for freedom and the United States! Hehe stupid goy.

Both Russia and China won't allow this to happen. So you could just suck Israel dick as you always do. No need for thousands of murican soldiers to die.

Fuck off jidf

You do realize your government wants to put Islamic Marxist terrorist,l People's Mujaheddin of Iran / National Council of Resistance of Iran (parent groups), into power, right?

Also, I'm not exaggerating when I call them Islamic Marxist terrorists. They would destroy us more than the current regime and the USA + its allies support them. A lot of Iranians have come to distrust the USA, even more, after trump put a MEK advocate shill (got paid 50k to shill for Islamic Marxist terrorists) in his cabinet.

I'm okay with you guys going to war with Iran, but don't put the fucking MEK/NCRI into power.

Because Iran is the only country which is naturally becoming more and more liberal and is very likely to do the switch from theocracy to democracy non-violently.
When it comes to Iran, it's just a waiting game of the old timer dying out.
They have the potential of becoming bro-tier within the next 30 years.

Also attacking Iran would be supporting Wahhabism in the middle-east. (In case you don't know: Whenever we talk about "bad Muslims", one is likely talking about those guys.).
Right now Iran is a key figure in the eradication of ISIS and other terrorist groups.
Not to mention we will need them as economic partners when the Saudis finally kick the bucket.

hmm perhaps the regressive left should've self-criticised before it just went fucking crazy, then maybe this wouldn't have happened.

oh well deal with it bro xx

Iran did have a problem with leftism before the revolution true, but the Shah's downfall was also largely due to USA/UK pushing for him to be toppled, due to him becoming starting to become independent and price oil according to Iran's national interests.

Granted, why would the USA be supporting Islamists into Marxism now? Why should I accept that hypocrisy? It would ruin Iran even more.

pros of People's Mujaheddin Of Iran is:
Freedom of speech, woman's equality, personal freedom, Anti Israel/Pro Palestine and secular
Cons: Marxist based economy, more oppression, anti Assad and Communist.

There's a public war and a private one. Guarantee CIA assets are actively working against Iran.

No. They do not accept freedom of speech and they were involved in rape/sexual scandals. They also gassed our own people.

they are not secular at all, faggot.

Read this:

quora.com/Is-Peoples-Mujahedin-of-Iran-organization-inherently-good-and-peaceful/answer/Tanin-Loker?srid=uxaKb

> we're fighting

you arent doing shit you fat pasty bastard. shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down

you are right in many aspects, however Khamenei
does all this shit as well, even more maybe. The ultimate solution would before the Shah's son to come back. marghe bar Khamenei

Both the IRI and MEK/NCRI are pieces of shit. The MEK/NCRI taking power would only perpetuate the shittiness.

I am ambivalent towards the Shah's son, but he is preferable to them. Still, I would prefer an anti-Islamic leader, in all honestly. We need to have someone like Reza Shah again, who would execute those who spread Islamic regressive bullshit. The Shah's son would not be like that.

agreed.

Im ready to kill some goat fuckers. DRAFT US NIGGAAAA

Imagine a democratic pre-revolution Iran.

I'd consider moving to that place.
I might be wrong, but I doubt an anti-Islamic leader is realistic anytime soon.
You guys are pretty liberal, but surely not THAT liberal.

he's a stupid fucking leaf. He's talking about his own military which couldnt annex Greenland

I keep seeing this sentiment espoused, but I have yet to see a reason to justify such a war.

Because it a stupid idea what would we be exactly acomplishing except to topple another stable country in the middle east and create anouther terrorist factory invading is strait idiotic neocon shit which means your probably a jdif shill

>You guys are pretty liberal, but surely not THAT liberal.
Many Iranians do not self-identify with Islam.

yeah sure then we can pile up on the boarder and reconquista like it's nobodies business

alos who do you thinkPutin will side with, his ally for a month, form a country that's antagonized for years and who's leader and best ally in the country is unpopular; or Iran who they've been cozy allies with for alomost a decade

yeah I don't think so

Oy vey. You earned that 0.005 shekel.

I know that. But still many Iranians do. And many Iranians still support shit like the Moral Police. Even young ones.
I simply don't see this going any other way than gradually.

Putting up an anti-Islam candidate (which is how he will be portrayed) will either tear up the country or he will be mysteriously charged with some random crime during the election or just vanish altogether.

Jews pls go

Iran will pay for the war.

> Fighting Iran for the sake of Israel
Fuck off Jews.

Kek is whit me can't you see?
Yahweh is a myth but Kek is real

kek does not honor gets of leaf posters, you should know that by now

leafs are the most powerful posters on this board you nigger

If we do go to war, I will be disappointed with those of you that can fight but don't join.

This board "defends" traditional values and one of those is taking up arms for your country whether you agree with it or not.

Most of us have nothing better to do so why not go experience some shit and see the world and get shell shock?

leafs will all be shadow banned in the near future. canada will declare martial law, and day of the rake is finally initiated, kek confirms.

also your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

> Fighting for zog is patriotic now
How about you blow your brains out

you are beyond retarded
due to all the black blood in you
my mother will kill your mother in her sleep

FUCK OFF YOU KILE.

LEAVE IRAN ALONE.

IRAN IS BASED.

IRAN DINDU NUFFIN.

>country and people actively talk about "death to America"

I don't like (((them))) either friendo, but if you read my post I said "whether you disagree or not".

I wouldn't like it. But some of you claim to stand up for traditional values, but pick and choose which ones are convenient.

NO. They are appositely no fucking threat to us at all. But you know what they are good for?
"Oh no the big bad USA invaded another country and now we have another ISIS running around quick whitey help take in all of these poor refugees."
FUCK THAT. I'm not creating more reasons for sand niggers to run off to whitey so that he can rape and shit all over my town. Fuck that, fuck Jews and fuck you.

CTR begin template
illustration TEMPLATE
Instead of a natural thought, have formal divisions in your message, such as plebbit breaks, or a "grabber" (a headline-like attention guaranteeing statement, such as an accusation that the reader is cowardly or dishonest).
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION

Well, I am okay with those Iranians who refuse to denounce Islam dying.

Stfu kike. We like Iran. & no more wars & no more refugees. No dice.

>country and people actively talk about "death to America"
Who doesn't?
At least they have a good reason to be pissed at the US.
Here we have a country which, for once, has a realistic chance at a peaceful revolution and who's Islam has no affiliation to Wahhabism and you want to do the same bombing for peace BS again?

k

>We cracked Japan, the country who used suicide as a legitimate war strategy
>implying we won't do the same to Iran

>Dying for Israel
Fuck off Schlomo

>and one of those is taking up arms for your country
Going to war with Iran is not fighting for my country, because I do not live in Israel.

Shia nations aren't the enemy. Wahhabi dogs are.

JIDF is strong today.
How is the weather in Jerusalem btw ?

yes goyim, suddendly out of nowhere Iran is now your enemy and you must send your goy children there to die.

SSSSHHH, HUSH, DON'T CRITICIZE US YOU ANTI SEMITE!!!

I want an anti-Islamic Zoroastrian fascist akin to Hitler to arise in power in Iran and then helps reunite Iran with the Land of Tur.

Lets round up an illegal Mexican Army and send them to Iran. They will need LOTS of Black leadership.

Wow you stink of CREW faggotry

They already had that prior to 1977, and they pissed that away immediately. Muslims are destructive to civilization, especially their own.

>CREW
JIDF*

yes, and i want our "conservative" party to come to its senses and kick refugees out. Neither is going to happen. No reason to kick the teeth of one of the muslim countries in that don't actively support terrorism against the west. If you want war against sandnigger so badly go fuck up saudi arabia.

Fuck israel and fuck Jewish bankers

Have you looked at a quality topographical map lately? Iran is probably the worst place to engage in land warfare on planet Earth.

Iran is one of the world's most mountainous countries. Its mountains have helped to shape both the political and the economic history of the country for several centuries. The mountains enclose several broad basins, or plateaus, on which major agricultural and urban settlements are located. - www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iran/terrain.htm

>how do we occupy such terrain when we're still fighting skirmishes in Afghanistan?

Read all of my messages to understand what I am saying.

I discouraged Western intervention in Iran.

add to that a significantly larger population than iraq and an army trained (and experienced) in guerillia combat, not open confrontation. Saddam built tank positions and SAM sites in the desert and tried to fight a war he had no chance to win. The command structure was easy to target. None of that will happen in Iran.

>fighting a war for israel
if you need me il be gaming while the rest of you cucks go die in the mountains of iran

so whats the solution? stealth bombers carpet bombing bunker busters?

the solution is to stop pushing for useless wars against sovereign countries actively fighting our enemies

I rather like Iran and their nuclear programs.

saw pic related earlier.

Not everything has a solution. Especially not when things have already been mismanaged so fucking badly, the barn door has been left open and the horse has already bolted.

The Obama administration's handling of Iran was either a) laughably incompetent or b) deviously intentional. I'm not sure which. If Russia was willing to stand with the US then Iran could plausibly be prevented from getting nukes in the first place or effectively disarmed after the fact. However, Obama fucked relations with Russia to the point where war was a distinct possibility had Hillary won the election, so it's not likely that Trump can repair things to the point of having them as a credible diplomatic & military ally any time soon.

Seriously Obama in the past eight years may very well have acted specifically to fuck up the world order as much as humanly possible. He couldn't have done anything more obvious without getting impeached or assassinated. He walked the narrow line between screwing things up as much as his considerable power could let him and not screwing any one particular thing up to the point where he got forcibly removed from power. What's maddening is that it's not possible to know whether he TRIED this, or if he merely stumblefucked his way into it through sheer incompetence.

not going to war with iran because there is no reason to. If it comes to war, just bombing their shit in and not invading at all would work if the target is to keep their industry down and prevent them from possibly building a nuke (kek, we all know they're not even trying) but would most likely come with severe international backleash.

>what's the solution?
What's the goal? Do we want to bomb the shit out of their standing army? Do we want to destroy as many identified enrichment sites as we can? Those aren't so tough. COIN (hearts and minds thing) would be extremely difficult in Iran.

for (you), burger

he appeared to be a moderating element in some cases to me. With neocons whispering in your ear for 8 years it's hard to stay on track, even if your intentions are pure. I hope trump will manage to do so. Had clinton and mccain got their way the US under obama wouldn't only have fucked up lybia but also syria. That's one of the few things we can "thank" obama for, that the syrian government is still in place and moderate headchoppers are now slowly loosing ground.

Unlike Iraq's obsolete, conventional chickenhawk military that Americans faced in 1991 and 2003, Iran will combine autonomous, asymmetric and unconventional tactics exploiting rough terrain and sheer depth of its territory. Where Iraq set up hundreds of tanks and Infantry positions in the middle of the desert and made little to no effort to hide its command and control, Iran's military would be dispersed and better hidden where possible, have forces heavily concentrated in urban areas and capable of at least some initiative in comparison to Saddam's poorly motivated headless chicken of an army that America faced in Iraq. Look what insurgents in Fallujah in Iraq were capable of when putting up a brutal unconventional defense of a city or a couple hundred Hezbollah fighters fighting back the IDF to stalemate in Lebanon 2006, now imagine a repeat of that but with forces dozens of times larger, armed with modern ATGMs, AA weapons at least capable of posing a threat to low flying aircraft, drones and helicopters, far more and far better snipers and even drones and armor of its own.

TL;DR Iran is basically "I wish a nigga would" the country

>inner workings
lol

Because they have every right as a soverign nation to conduct their own business as an entity without outside interferrence. we are the meddlers my friend, we are the ones violating their liberties and freedoms when we have nuclear everyfuckingthing, i dont want my children dying overseas for das juden's national security in a foreign land

Iran did nothing wrong

>copied straight from /k/
i don't even know which board is invading who anymore

hes not lying tho

that and Iran has the Basij forces which consist of 20 million men of which 9 million can be mobilized
for war

Dude, you can't 'thank' Obama for anything positive in Syria, given that Obama was FUNDING AND ARMING the 'headchoppers'.

The democrats were unable to dissociate "Assad" and "The Syrian Government". They couldn't understand that they were two different, distinct things. They couldn't understand that you can want Assad gone and NOT WANT the toppling of the Ba'athist regime. They couldn't understand that the person that ordered the use of chemical weapons and the minor bureaucrats that do things like manage tax collection, build roads, fund hospitals, etc, ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

I can understand wanting to remove Assad, given that the taboo on the use of chemical weapons should be maintained and there should be direct personal consequence for violating that taboo. But I can't understand why an entire system of secular government that from all appearances seemed to be working reasonably well at providing security and stability to the people of Syria has to be thrown in the shitcan and replaced with muslim fundamentalist shitbags.

That's not merely incompetence, that's malice. Wanting to use the US military and US money to arm and fund a Islamic revolution is evil.

he isn't, a land invasion of iran would be a nightmare

>Assad used chemical weapons
Good goy

>It certainly was a quacking coincidence that the FSA had PPE against chemical weapons right at the time of the supposed chemical attack by the syrian government on civilians! Life sure is funny, huh Jimmy?

Most of you nigger faggots posting talk about war like it's a fucking game. If you haven't seen how fucking shitty war is up close and personal then shut the fuck up. I don't want war with any fucking body, but if my country or family come under fire then itS better them than us. The problem is US ideals and Islam cannot coexist on a worldlyrics scale.

>The problem is US ideals and Islam cannot coexist on a worldlyrics scale.
You dont know shit about Twelver Shiism confirmed.

don't take the bait. Iran is our friend and ally against the saudis

i can "thank" him for not going as far regarding syria as neocons tried to push him. Again, had clinton and mccain had it their way the syrian government would be gone, or we'd be in a serious conflict with russia.

Also stop it with the chemical weapons bullshit. The UN investigations teams weren't able to pin it on assads government or even SAA commanders gone rogue and it's almost certain that rebels used Sarin in at least one instance.

The syrian government had the most advanced CW program of the entire middle east. Had they wanted to do so they could've gassed every rebel held population center and have much of their arsenal left. They had no reason to use Sarin on an insignificantly small scale, offering no strategic or tactical advantage but huge international backleash in return. They had no reason to not use the modern artillery shells/rocket warheads with binary agents had they wanted to deploy sarin but instead propane tanks welded to grad rocket motors, risking to gas their own forces. And they had no reason to do so just at the moment a UN investigation team entered their country and the US drew a red line proclaiming that they'd bomb them to the stone age in case they use chemical weapons.

Saudi sheikhs exist blend well in California

>US and islam can't coexist
>only sunnis start shit in western countries while most other islamic sects just want to be left alone

The use of chemical weapons by Assad seems plausible to me, given what a fucking meat grinder the conflict had been by that point. They had no Russian intervention, they had lost control of most of the country, they were facing mass desertions, and had basically conscripted every male still alive, they couldn't replace equipment faster than it was being lost and were completely bankrupt. At some point they were going to get desperate enough to use what they hand on hand.

These are the people that invented the fucking barrel bomb ffs. "Mahmood! We're out of bombs!" "Just put a bunch of TNT in an oil drum. Same thing."

Wow someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on Sup Forums

Its like spotting a unicorn

see

Most barrel bombs were just unguided bombs, but coming up with the idea that the SAA was just shoving barrels of explosives out on top of civilian neighborhoods is more appealing to the media who were/are all too eager to paint Assad as a literal vampire sucking the life out of every child in rebel-held areas.

Complaining about barrel bombs is completly retarded. If i have the choice between being hit with a weapon system that was engineered for almost a century to have the biggest lethal radius per payload and the oil drum filled with ANFO and ball bearings i'm going to choose the latter.