Drumpf is kill

Drumpf is kill

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088s45m
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/no-america-doesnt-control-britains-nuclear-weapons/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/25/queen-uses-christmas-message-to-urge-britons-to-take-a-deep-breath
beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2015/12/queens-2015-christmas-message-enjoy-your-final-christmas-2456776.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EiR1hmpk-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1b8wh2Ul4
youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/how-did-the-trident-test-fail-and-what-did-theresa-may-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now there's something I'd pay to see.

>leaf

While she was knighting celebrities, he was studying THE BLADE

Holy shit if she were looking for a way to restore the british public's faith in the monarchy this would be it.

She will be struck down by Pence's lightning bolt of justice

>Unsheathes Katana
>Teleports Behind You
>nothing personal peasant

>destroy relations with the one country not trying to fuck you up the ass

Sounds like a great idea

This is literally fake news put out by a British leftist 'satire website' with the intent of dividing the BREXIT nation and the TRUMP nation

why would she kill another Germanic?

>No one could touch her
I'm pretty sure the US military would have her crawling on all fours within a week.

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

God save the Queen.

You do that your highness make sure you never drive bulletproofless again
Defender of the faith -my arse

you do realise who makes the missiles for trident right?

dumb lefty moron

They wouldnt have to, id do it

He better find something good on that list of gifts she keeps around.

>cannibal demon possessed "royal"
>anglos unironically worship this thing

Ridiculous cuckolds.

Taboo is a good shit, man. You can do shit, niggazz!!!

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088s45m

Yes, because in the event of war with America we would simply give the missles back.

>threatening a global superpower who is your ally
What could possibly go wrong?

>LARPing as a frog when you're a subject
Epic.

>trump kneels before the queen
>solemn hush at this historic occasion
>I now dub thee sir Don...
>*teleports behind you*
>nothing personal kid
>Queen licks the blood off the blade and smears the rest on her face
>mfw

No he wasn't

That's hot. Tell me more

Ever notice how the queen of England and the queen of Australia look exactly like the queen of Canada, who I think is twins with the queen of NZ? Also why do they all look like the queen of Jamaica?

The USA is a Jew friendly country, Trump is pro-Jew. The UK is servant of pajeet mudslims.

Not a chance. Too much power.

Wouldn't that be an act of war? She'd just be killing a decent person and allowing an actual psychopath to be put into power.

>heh, nothing personal your majesty

It means that they have detailed info on the missiles you are using and can easly counter them...

Bollocks, the yanks cannot block a UK authorised nuclear release. We use a different and independant auth and guidance system. For a simple rundown see the UK Defence Journal

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/no-america-doesnt-control-britains-nuclear-weapons/

>Trump shows up behind the throne
>It seems you fell for my shadow clone jitsu
>Reveals the AR15 he's been CCing
>Aims
>"Any last words princess?"
>mfw

FAKE NEWS

>you can counter ICBMs
There's a reason the cold war didn't break into war, laddo.

Implying she can lift a sword.

Fake news

Ever heard of ABM's?

legally can kill her aswell, so many things. I will say something else instead.. theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/25/queen-uses-christmas-message-to-urge-britons-to-take-a-deep-breath
beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2015/12/queens-2015-christmas-message-enjoy-your-final-christmas-2456776.html

She will do what trump wants to do.

he's saving her ass.

>implying they work
Lad, if these worked the nuclear peace would have ended decades ago with all out war between the USSR and the USA.

Fake news

>the third world war, that leads to the complete destruction of humanity by M.A.D, is started by an elderly lady stabbing the POTUS in the back with a sword

Fund it.

It's been a while since I read the specs, but iirc each of our subs carries 16 missiles each with 12 mirvs. Thats 192 independently targeted warheads per sub, flying at mach 24, potentially launched from a couple of hundred miles offshore. Good luck.

I thought this was a constitutional monarchy.

don't worry numale..

Fake.

Lol your shit island would never be inhabitable again after the thousand year nuclear winter the US would return to literally salt your earth

ofcourse it is, newfags never have their bait pics. Because of the horror pol turned into when it went viral. But it's slowly but steady weeding out the scum.

>when you're so hated the Queen of England impales you with a sword on a diplomatic visit, violating the NAP, so you call in a nuclear airstrike and finish what george washington started

>nobody can touch her
well I imagine that the resulting Seal Team Six raid would impact her pretty substantially.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiR1hmpk-x4

people thinking that isnt fake
fuck OWF

parliamentary democracy under a constitutional monarchy

Reptilians fight with their claws, she doesn't need a sword.

>one of the biggest worlds elites hate trump

what a surprise

Ahaaaa your top tier1 outfit was trained by us. For a hint read up on Chargin Charlie Beckwith, his time with the SAS and the ODDelta stand up

>Queen tries to assassinate US president
>Secret service guns her down
>UK apologizes for the actions of a senile old woman

They work,its just that USA has no reason to go to war with Ruskies sinc they can fuck them into obiedience through economic warfare and RUssia cant afford such war either way.

Kek

Pence declares war on the UK.The UK loses. Now the colony becomes the master.

underrated

you forgot about this Nigel

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1b8wh2Ul4

Always amazed at the newfags who don't lurk then peddle it for news outlets xD

Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

And a 90 year old could impregnate half the country, if his plumbing still worked like it used to.

She can't even feed herself. How is she going to brandish a heavy bladed weapon?

But it has to be her to do it right? Can she even walk without feeling fatigue after a few minutes?

The eternal ANGLO even in it's elder years showing it's blood lust for Germanic ARYAN blood

Pence would nuke the U.K. if she did kill Trump.

>There's a reason the cold war didn't break into war, laddo.
Yes, and it had nothing to do with strategic nuclear weapons. Both sides completely differentiated between tactical and strategic nuclear weapons and had no intentions of carrying out a strategic nuclear exchange unless the other side struck first or looked like they were going to launch a strategic strike.

>implying he wouldn't disarm her and behead her with her own sword

laterally us gaiz
youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4

>"So it's regicide then?"
>She unsheaths her lightsaber and lets loose a deafening warcry from her shriveled and ancient lungs as she flys at him from across the throne room

The Queen is the head of the NWO, Trump is a puppet of the illuminati.

Neither of these are good groups of people and cheering while one demolishes the other is silly. If one group takes ultimate control they will have more time and resources to subjugate the people.

she's knighting him, heavy sword so her hands shake, and she cuts his throat by accident
>Oh I am most dreadfully sorry, does anyone have a tissue?

That's right I forgot the US doesn't have nuclear subs. You're weak.

If you don't think the USA puts kill switches, backdoors and undocumented fail systems in every weapon used export, especially mechanical ones, I have a bridge to sell you.

Your guidance systems can't guide what won't work.

Look here's reddit, :D and yeah, hillary and others sold america out more than you would like to know. why do you think their arsenal is so similar, from big things to assault weapons.

Is Trump really the dude they want to be threatening?

He's not a fucking weak closet Muslim like Obama

took the softspot the lefties had for russia before it got rid of communism and exhonorated itself.. THIS IS WHY THEY HATE IT! Communism is a shitfest, they had to become capitalist to have any progress, whilst maintaining the higher echelons of the chicoms. Do you think they have fair elections in china :D

This. She'd be sucking Marine cock in Guantanamo

The communists are in the US and in the EU bruxelles and behind people like merkel.. warning us about fascism and literally hitler for standing against it!

Good luck. She'll never get past Ted and his retinue of Conservegates.

After returning from another day on the frontline of the Great Emu War, this was a well needed laugh.

TOP KEK!

>Implying no one can touch her

Sorry our AWE manufactures our new ones under license

Just pointing out that if anyone goes full strategic nuclear release, we're all fucked

I tell you newfag lefties the secret of communism, it's very simple.. the ones who invented it were burguois as fuck, it is about destroying the path of wealth from all other people and having you enforcing that will to your own misery, whilst they who have already accrued wealth becomes a permanent UPPER CLASS, people like soros who finance all you useful idiots represent that group!

Your nukes only travel to the USA by accident because you are too poor to test and maintain them.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/how-did-the-trident-test-fail-and-what-did-theresa-may-know

AY HOL UP
>*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>*steals*
DAT
>*kills a white family*
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US?

How do you think you can start a business when profit and owning of private property is outlawed.. it is is you who are decieved and building your own prison, communism is antithetical to those who built civilization! But you are too naive and too stupid to realize its gameplan!

I get that but would she actually knight a Donald "LITERALLY HITLER" Trump?

And why would he go, after threatening his life in such a way? Does he deserve to be knighted? What for?

Why do you think all these commie elites are filthy rich, when they outlaw path to wealth or so they wish.. they will dominate you forever.. and you idiots are helping them doing it!

someone please tell me that this is real

>it's very simple.. the ones who invented it were burguois as fuck

Fun fact; Karl Marx never worked a day in his life, either as an employee or an entrepreneur. He was supported by his friend, Engels.

Who's Parents were factory owners. Capitalists, if you will.

>TFW the most deadly ideology in the world was founded by a NEET

And legally the queen can take the US nuclear arsenal up her vacuous asshole.

I assure you that a Secret Service agent will jump in front it it.