Brit/pol/ - Based Ayn Rand Edition

>The Ayn Rand Institute
ari.aynrand.org/

>Reason Foundation
reason.com/

>Spies and civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Britons must be offered 'associate EU membership', claims MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop Are Nutt
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

>(((Kingdom of Zion shilling intensifies)))
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-which-of-these-pc-plodders-will-be-britains-next-top-cop.html

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

>Bercow: House of Commons clerks will no longer have to wear wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

Other urls found in this thread:

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/fascism-nazism.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html
aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/conservatives.html
mises.org/library/children-and-rights
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI
youtube.com/watch?v=sv0-stddBto
ari.aynrand.org/issues/government-and-business/individual-rights/The-Myth-about-Ayn-Rand-and-Social-Security
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-uk-state-visit-speaker-address-parliament-a7565651.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for hitler

Who's ringing up Farage then lads?

Imperial Leather

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/fascism-nazism.html

Just a reminder since the Randcuck is also a Tory shill (Surprise!) and removed it from the OP

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"

fuck churchshill

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/conservatives.html

MR CHIPPY'S PASTIES

Is YKTD locked in the basement? What if his parents cut the internet line?

WHEN

WILL

THEY

LEARN

Why would the silly cow let herself get pictured doing this? It's like she wanted John to know.

>I

>AM

>THE

>PRESIDENT

>Based Ayn Rand

If we listened to her we would not have had Thatcher or May... would this have been a good thing?.. Consider the people who would have probably replaced them.

Has anyone here read about Ayn Rand's sadomasochistic fetishes?

She straight up liked being raped.

the flight that saved Britain (from Rand)

@111387558
>May
Step too far, 7/10, must learn subtlety
See me after class

Would absolutely bang btw, bet she's a complete nutcase in the sack

He's only making such a fuss because he wants Trump to bang his wife

Yes & Yes

slanderous lies

Based Harry

Bumping for the only philosophy that can svae the West. Godspeed Britian you're our only hope for an Objectivist future

Should tell you a lot about Rosenbaum, I mean Rabd, that one of the worst members of congress is a self proclaimed disciple of hers

@111387696

t. the man who stole the (you)s

based goering

>abandoning the previous thread at 230 posts because some rand autist made a thread

state of this place

>the only philosophy that can save the west

Bought a tassimo machine last week lads. I've now succumbed to the hot drink jew.

What other option is there? You could make a non-rand thread and then there'd be three, or spam the link to the old unfinished thread which would only result in him spamming the link in that one

People will turn quickly if it keeps happening

>2 new tripfags appearing out of thin air
Absolute state of these threads.

Sup Forums will never get to straight up rape Ayn Rand...

But, seriously. Knowing what we from her works and biography, is it a surprise that she was certifiable?

Sacrificing himself for others sometimes is the rational action of self-interest as it leads to his own happiness. I'm sure it can be factored in as a selfish move that is allowed to supercede the first two sentences of her statement, just that the quote sounds shitty at face value.

For once a Manc on Farage not being a leftist turd.

((mises))
mises.org/library/children-and-rights

it's the stache.

>Designated
>new
>1PBTID
>Board-to-board tourist

>paying out the nose for fucking pods of coffee instead of just getting a percolator

what did you mean by this?

Go ooon...

I meant I'm a faggot with more money than sense.

Also those oreo drinks are 2gud.

try arguing against that mises article

can't argue with them integers laddo

>posting since January 2017
>not new
Whatever you say mate. First time I have seen him, not all of us can shitpost all day every day like you.

>Wilson's 790-page "The Labour Government 1964–70: a Personal Record" contains no index entry for abortion, or for David Steel who sponsored abortion law reform, no index entry for homosexuality or for Leo Abse who sponsored reform in this area, no entry for divorce, or for censorship. The exception to this pattern is the abolition of capital punishment, which Wilson had consistently supported, and which is discussed at some length in his book.
>Such reforms were mostly via private member's bills on 'free votes'

Interesting to note that Cameron didn't do the same with Gay Marriage, instead putting that forward as government legislation and taking some pride in doing so.

Favourite new board wide memes? For me, it has to be the Bogs.

Ayn Rand is the primary reason for the failure of right wing thought in the West. The resurgence of nationalism and the receding of libertarianism going along with the our recent victories isn't a coincidence. The previous Right was designed to fail at everything except empowering our corporate overlords, who are rabid leftists. (((Rand))) and (((Marx))) may seem to be polar opposites politically but they both serve the interests of international Jewry.

Do you ever plan on getting a job? Serious question pls answer

Can a kindly brit-bro fill me in on this?

Who is Anne rand ?
Keep seeing that everywhere

Where were you when you realised that Nige is a egotistical, lying Thatcherite gobshite?

hows he even allowed to be the speaker when hes a cuck

>jews (until recently a stateless nation) of all colours oppose the state and desire free trade
neurons are firing like a Yemeni IRBM

To argue against it is to dignify it.

Never
He's my hero you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI

When I became easily influenced by retard tripscum, like you

You are made dictator of the UK. What do?

1) Ban Muslim immigration, heavily restrict immigration from elsewhere; Anglosphere given preference
2) Mass deportations of undesriable Muslims and internment of leftists. Any antifa opposition is crushed with deadly force
3) Persecution of subversive parties (SNP, Labour, Lib Dems, EU Tories and Greens), Marxism banned
4) Reorganise House of Commons so that it is Libertarian Nationalists vs Conservative Nationalists
5) Universities and civil service purged of leftists

Would I have your support?

>not admiring your heroes flaws-and-all.

>ayn rand
>anything other than an arrogant retard

>Reason Foundation
I stopped respecting Reason after they shilled so hard for Gary "dude weed lmao" Johnson

WOULD YOU LIKE A PASTIE SUPPER BOBBY SANDS?

WOULD YOU LIKE A PASTIE SUPPER, YOU DIRTY FENIAN FUCKER?

Northern Ireland is British. God Bless yis all.

>all those intact buildings
shamefur dispray

>not making anime real
Dropped.

She liked being raped? Didnt know she was part irish.

Bercow's gone and sperged out, the absolute madman. Shameful example of a virtue signalling arsehole. Let's hope the President of the United States doesn't get denied from entering Parliament because this triggered scrawny bastard wants to keep his approval rating in Tower Hamlets high.

aka no argument

not an argument

why

>Another fucking trip

>Hoppsposter
The fuck are you?

Fuck off cunt.

Ayn "died on the dole" Rand?

ALL excellent policies but what's your stance on toothpaste

T-troops out of Ireland...
youtube.com/watch?v=sv0-stddBto

ari.aynrand.org/issues/government-and-business/individual-rights/The-Myth-about-Ayn-Rand-and-Social-Security

O...Okay...Sorry for ruining your day desu....

This should be in the links.

> MPs break into spontaneous applause as Speaker says he will not permit the President to address Westminster Hall

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-uk-state-visit-speaker-address-parliament-a7565651.html

We sell banned cluster bombs to Saudi Arabia so they can commit human rights atrocities in Yemen, but listening to a Trump speech is just a bridge too far for our political sensibilities.

Do any of you guys actually like Trump?

He didn't say it was hypocritical, he made a statement of fact.

Yes.

yes

Does anybody here actually find our girls to be very beautiful?

(((trump)))

The ira are pretty cool m8

Read the article

some of them

Yes, I unironically supported him in the primaries which was before I found this place.

> RT

absolutely disgusting you fucking beady eyed mongrel kys.

Yeah I think he's pretty good tbf

>Rand did collect Social Security
Only five relevant words there.

They're amazing.

THOUSAND YEAR TORY REICH

He's a literal cuckold.

She had an affair with his cousin, got so far the cousin moved into their apartment while he was away campaigning, and he took her back.