Get ready Canada you're getting new guests

Get ready Canada you're getting new guests
reuters.com/article/us-canada-refugees-idUSKBN15L26O

Other urls found in this thread:

dennismichaellynch.com/liberals-fleeing-canada-fail-meet-immigration-standards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh so they can choose between -20 degree C winter or an unforgiving housing market.

Let us join you America.

Man I was having a bad day til I saw this.

they will be taken care of..and you know it lol

enjoy your new guests while we build the new American Reich. :)))))))))))))))))))

It's killing weather in Alberta right now and I've been praying to Winter Chan for weeks. It has only begun.

>Asylum seekers
Asylum from what?

>

Cant wait for the mexican pussy.

Stop acting like Mexico burgers!

>winter or an unforgiving housing market.
Government will give them housing and you know it.

Responsibility

Can't asylum from yourself, but thats who.

>they're actually doing it
Absolute madmyn!

They'll freeze to death at the border. Canada, unlike the US, has strict immigration regulations.

/thread

Relevant.

dennismichaellynch.com/liberals-fleeing-canada-fail-meet-immigration-standards/

no

>Impyling the USA won't continually be dragged down by the useless, whining turbo-leftist until it completely collapses

Because buses and cars don't exist. The walking is metaphorical you retarded leaf.

Your PM has decided to make Canada a safe haven for terrorists. Enjoy.

The UC Berkeley riots were a massive blow to their credibility.

A Trump supporter successfully used a firearm in self defense against an Antifa.

Precedence has been set. We've been given the green light to shoot them in the streets.

but those are both in canada

We will deport them, they don't work anyway.

I sure hope so, but it seems that the ridiculously left still have a pretty firm hold on the minds of most Americans.

I mean, turbo-liberal education is the norm from kindergarten all the way to graduating university.

Even a single act from the right (Or perceived right) like the mosque shooting in Quebec completely skews all public views to feel sorry for Mussies despite all sorts of disgusting and ghoulish acts in Europe.

The fact that tens of people (~100?) were tortured to death in a concert hall in Paris effectively no longer matters. Being tortured to death by extremists has people saying 'not all muslims' instead and marching in the streets with all sorts of signs.

Heck. Just look at how fast that dead little girl faded from the public consciousness while two fake photos continue to yank on heart strings throughout the west.

Imagine having to deal with this shit in Canada.

"We haven't had something before like this," said Maggie Yeboah, president of the Ghanaian Union of Manitoba, which has helped refugees get medical attention and housing
>Ghanaian Union of Manitoba
>Ghanaian

Did they take sleds and huskies with them?