Be british

>be british
>struggle to find yourself job after college
>finally find a starter position at law firm
>your new boss is daughter of rich Nigerian immigrants
>she bought herself a bentley recently
>one day she calls you into her office
>"user, our chief information security officer just told me you frequent white supremacist site named Sup Forums from your workstation"
>"We also know that you voted for brexit"
>"You have 10 seconds to explain yourself"
What would you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/brexit-eu-planned-ban-popular-british-tea-kettles-toasters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Hell yeah."

"So what?"

Death to traitors freedom for Britain!

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

>2017
>working for a law firm

Serves you right.

s-sorry
p-please dont fire me, i love diversity

>Either you know this kind of employment discrimination or retaliation is highly illegal or you are not competent to be running a law firm.
>We can pretend this never happened or you can fire me and I will bankrupt this company by court order.

Take it to court that they are discriminating against me based on politics.
Oh wait

>Browsing Sup Forums on your job's network

Literally too retarded to earn a living.

I did it for the memes

Easy

Claim that the best way to fight nazis is to understand them. Then say something about those poor syrians. It worked for me and i browse 4chins daily at work.

I'd ask her if she was interested in some D...

Bitches love the D

>Sup Forums is not a white supremacist site, it's an anime nerd forum
>who and what I vote for is my business and none of yours at all

Go fuck yourself, nigger. I'm heading over to the Ukraine to join the Azov Battalion.

That is a lie. Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace and Sup Forums (trips be upon it) is its messenger! Behead those who insult moot!

Nothing, because the only niggers in Slovakia are toluene niggers a.k.a. gypsies.

winrar

>"You will always be a nigger."

Death to all those who stand in the way of my ego, freedom for thyself!

I fucking love Shirley.

>A policeman is the same as a lawyer, in which they must both be unbiased and never have ttheir own opinions or arguments.

I use my workstation to browse Clinton News Network and Huffpuff for shits and giggles while keeping my browse history "international, professional and progressive"

I use my phone for browsing Sup Forums when at work. Usually after lunch taking a bathroom break.

Don't forget the Slovaks.

Yeah ok, but let me thorat fuck you you filthy nigger, c'mon i've also seen your browser history. You like hwite bois don't you?

Physical removal to all that oppose me.

Dam sorry but i work for that terriost group ATIFA and we been planing attack on new far right leader Sup Forums.

We are even alloes with a terriost group in american black lives matter movement.

You can join . But you have pass special test would you like come back my place tonight for the test.

get your cock out
>now we all know why I am really here

BRITAIN FIRST!

fuck off back to bongo bongo land you stupid wog cunt

Yes well,i like to talk about politics thats why i am sitting on that site,i dont know any other place where i can talk about it,have you get any offers madam?
Also i voted for brexit becouse it may help our economy bye making better trade deals.
Bye the way you look geurgeus today miss.

>t. 86%
Slovaks shit paler than your country, though that might be because of the faulty commie plumbing.
Either way, eat shit m8

Suck my fat white cock .

>dubs

*BUDUM DUM DUM TSSS DUN NUN NUN NUN NUN NUN NUUUUUN DUH DUH DUUH DUH DUH NUN NUUN NUN NUN NUUUN DUH DUH DUUUUH DUUUUH DUH DUUH DUUUUHHHHHHHHH...."

>me
You?

Ah yes my property.

>posting full name and a face shot
wew
meanwhile Muslim child rapists get off the leash with vague descriptions
i hate MSM so much

>be Russian
>graduated from average regional university
>move to Moscow to try and earn rubles
>share 2 bedroom flat with Tajiks
>commute everyday to centre on underground filled with babushkas and gopniks
>each day you have to shred all paperwork incase FSB come investigate your firm for embezzelling money to Cyprus
>get paid nothing while your bosses appointed purely by nepotism siphon everything out of the firm
>drink self to sleep each night in commieblock while Tajik dances around room listening to camel music
>walk across road on red every day and pray for a release from this hell

>Slovakia

What are you going to do, fire me?

Want to exercise force over my person?
Helicopters ain't spooks, son.

Do you need a second identity to live peacefully in Finland?

"what you mean /o/?"
"thats like saying someone supports trump because they watch the simpsons on fox"

We are a board of peace

>Be british
>Born in small town of Wales
>Move to London to find well payed jobe
>See ton of muslims and blacks unlike in your white town
>Each year see smaller and smaller amount of White brits
>A guy named sadiq becomes London,s mayor
>Vote brexit when thing get to a boiling point
>Oh but it dosent work becouse people are scared shittless that Scotland will leave union
>Keep sitting in London and seeing how it gets more and more consumed bye muslims

Public servants are held to different standards. Even in Europe it's illegal to retaliate against people for voting any particular way and it's not illegal to visit websites.

someone is getting a seat belt ticket.

>accessing Sup Forums at work
Grounds for immediate termination.

tell that nigger to fuck off back to africa and mind their own business

No tickets here. I do not consent to my aircraft being used as a paid means of transport, and I have the firepower to enforce my lack of consent.

How did i do Russkie?

kek'd hard

"It's research for an exposé I'm writing for the Guardian, after it gets printed I will start a petition asking the government to ban anonymity on the internet. And I only voted for Brexit because comrade Corbyn said to"

Actually quite a few people do this

BLEACH her.

What fascist work do you work at?

Just in case. Doxxing and getting people fired is pretty rare here but you never know what kind of psychos there are around. Also I work with a lot of immigrants and some of my co-workers are multiculti.zealots some however seem to be pretty redpilled. One time while waiting a team meeting to beging one of my colleagues was reading a article from the news paper when he suddenly shouted: "Oy vey! Shut it down" after which he turned a bit red out of embarrassment and went totally quiet.

"I enjoy Sup Forums"

"The EU fucked with my tea."
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/brexit-eu-planned-ban-popular-british-tea-kettles-toasters/

>be my daughter of rich Nigerian immigrant gf

This is why you bring a gun with you user.
When you get fired you "fire" her.

Tell her that I only post here to show people the light and the lovely dark of racemixing by posting beautiful black women.

"I quit" and go and find a non fag company to work for. I browse Sup Forums at work. Got promoted. Don't work for cunts?

Kek

>visiting Sup Forums from workstation

Fair enough, I deserve to be fired for that.

>we know you voted for brexit

Luckily, I don't have to worry about unemployment with all the money I'm going to win in the spying court case.

0/10
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET

"You do know it's more than memes and politics right, there's sports, photography, do it yourself repair, and even some fandoms if you fancy it. You should really check it out!"

>personal affairs do not relate to business and my political opinions do not collide with my work ethic, and the opinions of those on the site do not relate to mine in any way, shape or form. there should be no issue here.

>Not being head of your companies IT not auto wiping your browsing history when you close the browser.

i'll lick yer gob m8

>"We also know that you voted for brexit"

sue them, it's illegal to obtain and share such information

>I go there because it has minimum censorship, and I like to be challenged by new ideas. You should try it sometime.
>as you know, the polls are secret. You have no right to know what I voted for. So either your facts are baseless, or you broke the law.

A place where you are required to actually work. Though, you would likely be reprimanded first. If you persist, then I fire you.

Why was it harder for your parents to get here than it was for French people? now we can choose whoever we want based on merit. Sup Forums has boards on history and literature where I discuss jurisprudence with fellow lawyers across, not only the European Union, but the world. Information wants to be free.

[retains job]

That she's chatting shit because I would never browse this fucking thing from a workstation because i'm not a fucking retard.

Additionally I would say that if she fired me for my moderate political beliefs I would take her to court and that I was considering reporting her to either higher management or an external organisation for discrimination.

>well above internet average for college
>white supremecist hate site that believes in meme magic

kek and liberals try to use degrees as proof of legitimacy

>Sup Forums.com

isn't it Sup Forums.org?

I was not aware using my right to vote was an invitation for you to investigate my political views. Since you haven't called me in here to discuss my work performance I would like to carry on with what I was doing.

>browsing the chinz from your workstation

ISHYGGIDIGGY etc

oops my bad
>Sup Forums is literally vietnamese schoolgirl knitting forum

>What would you say?

Do you have any scotch in this office?

>"You have 10 seconds to explain yourself"
>I smile, at once casual and yet still businesslike
>"I shall, my dear. I shall. But first, I plead with you, please answer this one singular question."
>she smiles
>she likes to be begged
>"Ask away" she says, smoothing out a stand of hair that wasn't even out of place
>I nod, gracious
>I lean towards her, a slight smile, an eyebrow half raised
>I deepen my voice and push my head back; my chin folds into my neck and I flare my nostrils
>"What sound do a black bitch make before she done get raped?"
>her brow furrows; her eyes wince
>"W-what?" she says
>but it's too late
>I'm already upon her
>"securi-" she screams, as I point the fingers on my right hand together and shove my hand down her mouth
>I reach down into her throat
>she gags on my elbow
>security are on me in minutes
>they pull me off her
>but I've grabbed onto her heart
>I rip it out as I'm pulled away
>it beats in my hand
>but not muscle and blood
>no
>a blood diamond
>spinning like a dreidel
>the security guards' jaws drop, in unison
>I toss the dreidel blood diamond into the air and watch the security guards fight over it
>I see her car keys on the floor
>a new Bentley, if I remember correctly
>yes, indeed
>a gentleman's car
>I close my eyes; the smell of fresh bread hits me, the feeling of being small, the feeling of love
>I see him before me, my great grandfather, a hundred years old when I was just a boy
>"I'm going to die soon, little user" he said
>"but remember this, for now and for always"
>"if an uppity ethnic commandeers your personal jet pack in the future because ethnics have been given more rights than native English, make sure you rip out her heart"
>I remember being confused. I remember not understanding
>"but why, popadopsapop?"
>he just laughed
>"you always were an ensuisitive one, Vincent"
>but... but Vincent is my dad's name
>I see the light fade from his eyes
>he doesn't know who I am
>did he ever?

White Supremacist? No no no it is however a,

Nigerian
Irish
German