Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fag.

Straw man. We already know that many STEM jos are outsourced to India.

>Muhammad the neurologist

weak bait this isnt even a thing. no one thinks like this really. this isnt a reason for anti illegal aliens. cartels are. up your game you stupid communist fuck ass.

who the fuck is gary

the paki bought his degree online

true, that is why you have green cards.
so that QUALIFIED people can come in to take positions when needed.

*stealing our welfare

Neurologists usually put peoples' skulls back together after taking them apart.

And you're watching Tyrone steal your wife.

Muhammad the neurologist/rocket scientist/engineer comes from a country with alot of geniuses like him.

That's why its a perpetual hellhole that practices ancient barbaric traditions and has abysmal infrastructure.

Goat Neurologist maybe.

More seriously, which thread(s) are you trying to slide?

Why would a neurologist want to be a ditch digger?

Moohamed should stay in his own country to make it better

Make iraq great again

This, shit argument from original writer.

The dance party that saved Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

Yes, because the hordes of Mexicans working in landscaping companies have masters degrees in computer engineering

I usually don't respond to troll threads, but I've never seen a double-straw-man argument before. Brilliant. 10/10.

Fucking logical fallacy shitposter

For every neurologist there's a hundred hajji dishwashers and taxi drivers who are doing the jobs that whites are now not doing and languishing because of.

Wait what

I didn't know chopping peoples heads off from the neck up made you a neurologist these days

We are getting the dumbest least skilled central americans. Much different than legal immigrants or H1Bs

I don't know a single Indian with the name Muhammad. I thought they were Hindi. I was expecting Pajeet. What a surprise.

I'm not even going to mention how it's so easy for a foreigner to get an education here. Because they're "oppressed minorities", they get a huge chunk removed from their bill. Not to mention how their family was "oppressed" enough to send them overseas and pay their tuition. Oy vey. If I had my way, they'd all be getting FREE* education, goyim!

All teachers should do their job for free too! Because shaping the future of humanity and educating our children should be payment enough, shouldn't it? Why do something unless you love it? :^)

>people who can't get into the country through legal channels tend to be highly educated

WRONG

Cartels? Yeah and most Mexicans here illegal are rapists also. You think like a child or like our "so called" president

Robert the neurologist from Pennsylvania had to apply to about 40 positions because Muhammad's resume made it to the top of the queue due to diversity quotas.

Just keep it above C2.

A few decades ago any leftist who said something like pic related would be crucified by their peers for being a corporate shill.

But now that they care more about muh minorities than the interests of the working class, it's a common sentiment.

REEEEEEEEEEE
Actually Muhammad the neurologist is stealing my neurology job that I earned here in America, as an American, he just got it because he is brown.

A neuroligist is NOT someone who simply gets on your nerves.

Try again libfag

I'm pretty sure "dey took r jerbs" isn't the central point of rhetoric surrounding the whole moslem problem

I've worked with multiple foreigners with degrees from foreign countries. Most American companies don't care about your diploma unless its from the USA.

That said, these type of people are generally more hard working and intelligent than the retarded millennial americunts I work with.

Working class crybabies BTFO

>become a doctor by only reading the only legal book in your country, the koran

mhm

>Muhammad
>Neurosurgeon

You didn't disprove any of that, you just stated the problem then insulted him.

Here's the challenge, can you find Muhammad the neurologist?
More even, can you find a muslim neurologist at all?

>muslim neurologists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAAA

>if you can't afford to work for sub-minimum wage you're shit.

Traitors die first.

Holy shit have you retards ever heard of irony? This pic isn't implying that Muhammad is actually a neurologist. How can you be so fucking stupid and/or autistic?

Go back to the PC era during the last adminstration. This is a new day! Insults are in vogue now.

> Muhamad the neurologist
> Ph.D in Sharia neurology
> graduated from ISIS State University in 2012
> recommendation from mullah
My sides

>hurrr every stupid thing someone says must be trolling
there are people who are legitimately persuaded by bullshit like in OP

Because your flag!

>ISIS State

Fucking kek they couldn't even get accepted to U of ISIS

This example is exaggerated, but companies desperate to hire neurologists might pay for some or all of Gary's med school - except they hired Muhammad instead.

I keep seeing these guys
Anyone have time to explain this?
Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

lol a lazy man will exclaim that that a non inherent citizen is stealing his/her job.

makes me laugh

kek

it's not trolling you tard. Muhammad from that pic is an uneducated, illiterate toilet cleaner. It implies that you, as a native have only yourself to blame if some foreigner who never saw running water flow out of a tap can swoop in and replace you.

if you ain't useless, uneducated, trailer park white trash, your job wont be taken over by some random, fresh of the boat goatfucker

>assuming that every immigrant is a neurologist or a college graduate
>assuming that every American graduate is a college dropout

assuming my gender

this is what chad and stacy listen to in france lol

Do Muslims even have an education beyond goat fucking 101?

Sure, i mean it's not like Muhammed and Gary had equal amount of chance to get admitted into a neuroscience college...

Islamic neurology is much cheaper too.

>Sup Forums

the Government should have the impetus to develop Gary's skill set rather than have the option of importing Muhammad. The state only exists to serve the NATION.

too easy, try again.

>Twitter screencap from one of millions of retarded people on that site
>its something dumb and triggering
>post it on pol
>150+ replies throwing poop at it and calling it dumb and getting angry
>at least 10 times daily
>every day

This board is full of fucking chimps.

i wasn't accusing you of trolling mr neurologist.

>if you ain't useless, uneducated, trailer park white trash, your job wont be taken over by some random, fresh of the boat goatfucker
H1B visas are proof otherwise

>we represent working class interests, but we got nothing but contempt for working class white males

I wasn't aware decapitation was a neurology technique. We've read ISIS wrong all along, boys.

>Muhammad is actually a neurologist
classic.

>implying all refugees are rocket scientists
>implying all refugees are willing and able to get even a small-paying job

Fact 1: Muslims from the middle east are severly less educated then europeans/americans.
Most of the refugees who are coming to germany are not more then 10th grade educated and the government is pushing hard to train them for very low skilled jobs.

Fact 2: There is a lot of competition on the lower end of the job market. The jobs of people who are now making slightly above minimum wage are threatend by imigrants who are willing to work for less.

This leads to the obvious conclusion that an increase in immigrants leads to a decrease in available jobs. Especially for people with very little income.

Didnt feel a thing

Severing heads does not make Muhammad a neurosurgeon.

Sounds like the Labour party.

Go join your 1 million strong diaspora in Turkey

OP you should stop drinking clorox or increase the dose you've clearly damaged what few brain cells you have.

>Muhammad
>comes from a 3rd world shithole country
>a country where being stoned to death is a common punishment for even the petty of crimes
>a country where the average citizen is illiterate even in their own language
>a country ruled by islamic law
>somehow end up as a neurologist

something is not adding up here desu~

>taking the bait, the thread

Sage and move along.

Some shit hole in Indiana, just southeast of Chicago

Don't ever go there

bump

>quick rundown
>history of all the universes
You have no idea the power of those two.

okay cunt since the image doesnt intend to grant muhammad a level of intellect lets say "muhammad without a highschool degree who is willing to work for less"

Epic nigger move user

are we talking about all these doctors from syria?

What are you talking about Greg theres no Neuroscientists in the Middle east because their schools are all bombed out the only thing they have close to a neurologist degree is decapitating women and children.

or maybe its because they are willing to do it for peanuts which is why THE POOR ARE GETTING POORER AND YOUR RICH EMPLOYER IS GETTING RICHER

now we're getting somewhere. the point stands - if your job is such that a complete foreigner without so much as a high school degree can do it, guess what? you failed life and should be ashamed of yourself for squandering all the opportunities that you were presented with.

in this case the immigrant worker is but a symptom whereas your lazy ass self is the cause.

but hey it's easier to blame others for your own failures. kinda reminds me of: muh whitey keepin brutha down, muh isreal keeping poor ol', totally not prone to beheading, muslims down

thats the point, they're taking the highend jobs.

i got replaced by indians the day after i finished a major project, being the sole person responsible for creating a new digital infrastructure to handle their large company, including custom software to manage their fleet of trucks.

I had not received a single complain the entire time working for this company.

Once i finished the project they told me i would be the one maintaining it for the foreseeable future, then out of no where i was told to pack my desk along with 4 others.

In reality it is kind of funny because the indians are nearly destroying his company, and he's already been sued for fraud once by a customer thanks to what the indians did to my system.

This is the 3rd time it's happened (3rd company), even with written contracts, no lawyer wants to take up my case without insane up-front fees.

If you have an valuable skill, you'r jobs are slowly being replaced by immigrants who work for half the pay, while also dealing with companies that only want to pay you college graduate salaries.

it's actually a fucking problem.

I mean hell, even fuckin disney did this, they're currently under a class action lawsuit because they forced the americans to train their H1b counterparts or else they were not going to receive their leave/401K packages.

10/10 its a problem that's actually affecting my work because i refuse to go back to working for under $14 an hour.

>neurologist refugees

>ignoring the slave labor tech companies bring in under H1B visas

> Muhammad the neurologist
Is it the one with meat cleaver or the one with powder?
I'm bad at Islamic Neurology.

bro you should be willing to see that some people who are successful want to help their countrymen instead of some stranger from a foreign land who is going to move in and have 6 children all of whom are going to benefit from the social safety net that the native population is majority responsible for funding. our nation is for our people not an international business hub where anyone can come who is willing to sell their labor at a rate that undermines the standards of the local population.

triggered Mudslime

>trusting middle eastern degrees

I can understand that, but you Americans are the ones fervently opposed to stuff like tighter labor laws, Unions, state intervention, minimum wage etc. which would all curtail immigration far better than any wall or visa ban

if you ran a restaurant I seriously doubt you'd be principled enough to hire 20 native/white employees to work for $15/h when you could hire 20 spics to do same work, roughly the same for $5/h. If some Congressman strolled in and proposed a bill setting minimal wage or stricter control of who you're allowed to hire, you'd chase him out.

Isn't cutting people's heads off with a scimitar a part of neurology?

Except 99% of economic migrants are from lower classes. The college grads and middle class stay in their respective nations while their poor come here.

For that our college grads compete with Mahmoud the doctor

oh ok your argument is based on a hypothetical me that is your bigoted opinion of americans. you're confused. i'm an individual with opinions you don't get to decide who you're arguing against buddy.

>> Mujabber the Neurologist
1/3 of San Fransisco's high-tech industry are immigrants. How many STEM people are out of work because silicon valley can hire Pajeets for 40 cents on the dollar?

That's a really stupid strawman and you should feel bad

How many people die each year in Mohammad's country because there are no Neurologists? For the love of God, Man, SEND HIM BACK! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Does Mohammad the neurologist blow people's minds?

If a gook is beating you out for a job, that just means you're a total fucking failure, but what else would you expect from hopelessly unemployable trumpcucks? I sift through resumes as part of my job from time to time and I threw out plenty of people I found to be pro-trump last time i did it toward the end of last year. Last thing we need at a business is drama queen trumpcucks.