Who has the best feet

Who has the best feet

What the fuck is wrong with celtics?

Egyptian.

Roman and Egyptian

My girlfriend.

I'm not black trust me and have nearly the 1 feets from your scale.
I was king?

I wuz a kang and shiet

I have greek feet, confirmed for shit tier

because my middle toe is the longest, combined with flat feet, I walk on the balls of my feet, which causes hammer toe. I may have to have surgery to correct it.

His girlfriend.

we are hobbits

I apparently have Egyptian feet. I'm not even sure how that's possible.

Egyptian, I'm also actually Egyptian.

His girlfriend, she's great in bed too.

Celtic/hobbit master race. Please keep our shire free from the negros.

It's cause this is bullshit.

Depends on who you ask i guess.

>mfw greek feet
>mfw germanic hands
>mfw norman eyes
>mfw germanic jaw
>mfw germanic body
>mfw native american cheekbones
>mfw receeding hair line
>mfw cant grow facial hair because injun
>mfw enlarged heart
>mfw asthma from being born 6 weeks early
>mfw inner ear trouble because born 6 weeks early
>mfw born 6 weeks early to be born on the same day as 4 other relatives

Greek and Roman obviously

Yeah, the feet from 1 is just the sterotypical norm feet that you see everywhere.

greek = white

Yeah, I'm perplexed by this as well. So far as I know, I'm "supposed" to be a full-blooded European.

>Egyptians are purely aesthetic
Romans are the best, functionally.

All others cause stumbling hazards. Here's why.

The little toe, despite it's small size, is used majorly for balance. It's noted that in ancient times, captors would remove the small and big toe from their captives, to ensure they wouldn't be able to run away. This was quite effective. Being unable to achieve a proper gait, the best one could do is hobble away. With hounds or even a brisk walk, one could outpace someone with missing toes.

Because Egyptian small toes are inclined, they're more prone to falling sideways.

The Greek toe alignment is solid enough but because the middle toes protrude further than the strongest big toe, they cause a hazard. If you've ever slammed this toe into a wall, it is much more painful than if you were to have stubbed your big toe. The longer middle toes also cause much more pain from wear, after longer walks, since more weight is distributed onto them. The design is flawed.

Germanic toes cause a tipping forward issue, because there isn't much room for the toes to grasp, to prevent a forward fall.

Celtic toes present both problems in Greek and Germanic feet.

So while Roman feet don't look the best, to some, they are the clear victor in functionality and endurance.

She did have great feet but she was the worst lay I ever had. She let me go ass to mouth though so there's that.