BELARUS HAPPENING

Army reservists and retired officers mobilized ; "snap exercises" being declared ; barricades being constructed along the highway to Moscow.

twitter.com/pmakela1/status/828578121616125952

charter97.org/ru/news/2017/2/6/240000/
How will Trump respond, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/06/what-exactly-is-going-on-between-russia-and-belarus/?utm_content=bufferfbaad&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k-keep me posted

Its Belarus a Russian client?

Maybe some opposition is trying to coup the pro-Russians out in favor of pro euros like Ukraine?

I think he will watch, shame Russias ONLY actual friend country is turning against them, someone really fucked up on Russias part

Can anyone explain to me why Belarus's been mad at Russia lately?

No, the president himself is angry, something really bad is going on

Lukashenko and Putin have had a shaky relationship in the past.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/06/what-exactly-is-going-on-between-russia-and-belarus/?utm_content=bufferfbaad&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>barricades being constructed along the highway to Moscow.
To hinder movement to Russia or from Russia? I'd assume the latter, but you never know..

please be an actual happening this time, too boring recently

Thanks to that Russian puppet drumpf America will probably send troops in to help destroy democracy

This.Came out of nowhere, two weeks ago I saw (((Byelorussians))) shittalking here and then two days ago they were parroting Belexit on twitter.

Something's fucky. Dictatorships don't move that fast.

Lukashenko flirted with the West too much so Putin mobolised the army along the border and cut off oil and gas. Lukashenko is trying to reassure the Russians he is not going to turn against them but he is also taking precautions in case of an incursion.

However if a Russian invasion occurred he would probably not last long as I think the army and most of the people would side with the Russian forces.

wew every 3 or 4 years wars are getting closer and closer to our borders

russia overdosed on krokodil again and started beating up Belarus. Belarus had enough of it.

Aren't you guys Russians ethnically anyway?

Noooooooo D:D:D:

Ruthenians are not Russians

Perhaps this is the Trumputin endgame, a new Sykes-Picot, Russia gets a green light for the invasion of Belarus, possibly Ukraine, Estonia, too, Trump gets Iran.

Could be argued that the Ruthenians are more Russian (as in Rus') than the Russians.

Not quite. A long time ago there was Ruthenia, which eventually split into a number of different nations, the biggest nations being Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians. So we are similar to Russians but not exactly the same. Lots of Russians live in Belarus though and most people here speak Russian.

>destroy democracy
>in Belarus
lol

but they keep saying ukraine is made up

also we have representatives for Ruteni in our government, pretty neat

If Belarus is Soros-ified, Putin needs to invade NOW!

>implying Trump will care about that

Is this a Soros coup? fill us in. DO NOT KEK TO EU!

Yeah, that is Russian ultranationalist propaganda coming from the pan-Slav movement. Basically claims everyone else is Russians-in-denial.

In Ukraine there are Rusyns in the West but Ukrainians oppress them and say they are Ukrainians-in-denial, pretty sad irony considering Ukraine's history.

No, Soros opposes Lukashenko, he is not liberal at all.

Oh shit, russia power grabs seem to go north west

>mfw we are next in line
>ScaredSpurdoSparde.exe

thinking murica can attack iran ever is hilarious

>Ruthenia
>latin word for "Russia"
maybe you meant Kievan Rus?

nice to hear the opinion of a sane human being

stay safe Ruteanule

Ruthenia refers to Kievan Rus'.

Inb4 Russian posts a Baltic chicken

putin and his (((oligarch dogs))) will be crashed by based white russia

We can only hope he was being ironic

Ethnical belarussian here with actual Belarussian surname.

Belarussian economy is collapsing same way as Ukranian actually. Though unlike Ukraine they tried hard. And Russia helped them to some extent.

Formally Russia is pissed off with that Belarus went no-visa regime with 80+ countries. But real reason is smuggling of sanctioned products and general disobedience of Lukasheko.

Lukasheko in his turn is trying to blame everything on Russia, whilst its actually crasy economical globalist reality.

No war will happen in Belarus. Baltic faggots and Ukraine ubermench can only dream of it. Russia and Belarus will always be allies or at least not enemies..

US moved forces to Poland, Putin wants to move some to Belarus to basically signalise the areas of influence.
I think Lukashenko tries to play both sides but knows that he can't act too indepedent or ends up like eastern Ukraine. I think he tried to combat the rusification of Belarus a bit but not sure how that worked out

Ukrainians are Poles in denial, Russians in denial, and Romanians in denial. its a combo depending on the region

>no guns to protect my self
guess I am going to get shelled by t90s in 4 years time or sooner

>Rhutenia
>Not an austro-hungarian meme to alienate Russians from the mainland and create a buffer zone
Fucking Slavs, kek.
Forever divided, gnarling on each other throats, while scrapping for "unique" identities created for them by us

Lukashenko is following the steps of Yanukovich - he tries to sit on two chairs, such people usually fall in between.

What precautions? You have one of the weakest armies in Europe, even Poland would steamrolled over you in couple of days. Russia has the second most powerful army in the world lol.
Its nothing but baiting to haggle over prices as always. Potato-emperor has no leverage, but still thinks he can be a man and demand something. Delusional.

Wouldn't Belarus be richer if it opened up the country for investment and cut government corruption?

>second most powerful army
Isn't that china tho?

By making Putin think it will be a fight rather than a walkover, hence defences on the road to Minsk. As I said, I think it is a show and that if Russian troops marched in they would be welcomed and Lukashenko would be done for.

You are confusing two things

not yet ;)

lol, like Greece did. you cant talk about economy, Nikos

This. Fucking retarded. At least Putin knows that this is bullshit.

meh not really. China has a big army, but its support structures (particularly nuclear) are underdeveloped

Realistically, what is stopping Belarus from becoming independant? What would you do?

would they be welcomed? I know Belarussians dont want gay marriage and shit, unlike Hohols

>t90s
i don't think guns would help you much anyway

The day there's conflict between White-Russia and Russia, is when pigs fly.

RETARDED THREAD IS RETARDED

desu Belarus, unlike Kokoline, has an actual cultural identity as a heir to GDL
they even look different

Jesus, go study economics. If Belarus open its borders all the national industries will collapse because they won't be able to compete with EU/China products. All of the jobs will be lost. It will be disaster.

No its only Ukranian imbeciles who are willing to suicide economically with russophobic euphoria.

Both Russia and Belarus should close their borders gtfo of WTO, hang oligarchs and invest all money in local industries. Galactic can burn.

not yet? they are like the fucking zerg

i can imagine half the Chinese territory is riddled with nuclear silos ready to fire thousands and thousands of unaccounted for nuclear ICMB's enough to cover the entire planet in a nuclear firestorm

they are a real threat

Definitely, Belarus would vote to be annexed if there was a choice.

China > US > India > Best Korea

in terms of numbers

thank you, bulbro

You're thinking of the UK or France depending on what their budgets are this month. Everyone else is pretty much a nonfactor.

Russia is just some crazy chimp your stuck in a room with who happens to posses a hand grenade. It'll keep people from fucking with him but he can't really use it for anything.

If Belarus decides to turn its back on Russia, what are the chances of a Russian intervention ?

>actual friend
nations only befriend us for gibs, always looking to betray us for more gibs.
They become visa-free for eu so we closed the border. Also some stuff with oil trade, Putin doesn't want to loose another half billion dollars for their loyalty

bu...but... ukraine will become second france

The moment they would do that (or want to do that) there would be a "rebellion" in the eastern parts and a shitload of specnaz

>when shart catches a break from getting BTFO by rice farmers and ragheads to debate military capabilities

100%. that would put a non friendly nation within farting distance of Moscow and they've already got baltniggers and nordichinks to deal with.

ummm, thats kind of how alliances work. you give them gibs, they give you cool things like ports, etc.

A serious conflict with weapons is impossibru, no one in Russia and Belarus would understand and make up with it, regardless of any propaganda. It's absolutely crazy and impossible.

>has an actual cultural identity as a heir to GDL

Here we go

Russia has close to zero return on Belarussian investments

you give Belarus gibs?

Don't they work on their own?

fuck em' up Ivan

Well for us it looks like Yurop sucks american cock for free. We are so jealous(((

But i understand your point.

we get gas and oil discounts

THEY WUZ GDL
YOU WUZ TOO BUT ALSO SUCKED DIQ

Literrally where?

but russia still makes a profit, correct?

So, will Belarus become the new Crimea?

>he tries to sit on two chairs, such people usually fall in between.

Russian wisdom

I don't know

The sell us EU products after rebranding it on low tariffs. Belorussian made sea fish, very yummy! Also cheap oil. Their economy is kinda meh just like ukranian if left without russian support.

>But real reason is smuggling of sanctioned products and general disobedience of Lukasheko.
Makes sense really, after the sanctions hit in there was some minor noise about how Belarus is used to transfer sanctioned goods in and out ""legally"".

I read during the Ukraine crisis that the majority of Belarussians would happily be annexed by Russia.

So a war between the two would be pretty funny.

>being this delusional

>Well for us it looks like Yurop sucks american cock for free.

Actually America supplies almost all of our military needs to we can spend more on infrastructure and welfare. Trump justifiably wants to put an end to this though

The reason Ukraine moved into US camp is so Ukrainians in west could get free and easy visa travel to clean toilets in Poland. They know what a shithole ukraine is

defintely it does

Nations don't betray you, you just lose your grip on them
Russia is like the fat cunt who throws his weight around in the school yard, so he can bully a few people into staying close. Lose weight (thanks sanctions) and its just a sad manlet cunt

Nobody understood Crimea either.

I love you Belarus, I'm belorussian myself, papa from Slutsk. Hope thing'll work out.

Isn't Lukanshenko really crazy, bipolar or some shit.

What's a Bolaris?

anglos try to sit on 2 chairs because 1 is not enough

Yeah just like Poland and the other post-soviet states collapsed... oh no wait, you're a russian, you dont think

you are 100% right. British army is pathetic. You should see their gay recruitment ads, begging for sign-ups from council estates to become super deadly SAS. fucking joke

It was so weird, hurr we must change our country... so we can all leave it and never look back. No, EU visa for 50 euro is too expensive, only coup. So patriotic, my inferior russian mind will never understand.

well, if putin is the quiet kind of autist, Luka is Tsundere as fuck loud autist and also happy and smiling a lot

Would be great tbqh. More scum removing each other. Lukashenko won't wimp around like hohols do though.

Meanwhile Lithuania sits on the floor in the mud

idiot

> says the island that just got cucked by Trump lol

> turnbull, more like turnandpresentbull