>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb6
>Jordanian AF targets IS in S Syria
>SAA advances in Qalamoun recapture the Mansour area and Al-Sin Military Airport
>RU open humanitarian corridors in E Ghouta, SAA prepare for massive offensive
>SAA liberated Hayyan Gas Fields in W Palmyra
>DeZ: SAA 600m away from the besieged airbase, they advanced 500m in the vecinity of the cemetery, cut IS supply line from Tharda mountain
>IS repels attack by Euph Shield on Bazzah, near AlBab
>Clashes erupt between SAA and IS in Damascus
>SAA liberates Aran town last major IS stronghold before Al-Bab
>7Yemeni civs killed by Saudi airstrikes, militias
>US Navy deploys missile destroyer to Yemeni coast to protect Saudi warships
>Al-Qaeda takes 3 towns in S Yemen after forces loyal to Hadi leave due to late payment

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/828668003835322369
youtube.com/watch?v=RqybN1KNBdg
the-assad-debunkation.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Xrra0F-mE
youtube.com/watch?v=N5_yunN5Pt0
twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/828676964567416832
m.jpost.com/American-Politics/US-Jewish-groups-applaud-Trumps-new-Iran-sanctions-480516#article=6024QkRGRDBDMEM1QzcxOUJCMDNGNDUwNjc0RDMzMjU1RDU=
youtube.com/watch?v=dbwQyKH91rM
youtube.com/watch?v=iFjX6fvzn8A
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Lieberman-discusses-Syria-with-Russian-counterpart-480756#article=7783Q0RFQjhBMDBCNzgxMUYwREQxQTQ0QkQ5MEU2RTc1NDA=
youtube.com/watch?v=5azMepXANhQ
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/828669759663251457
youtu.be/7X2ORSlPJ10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S O O N
O
O
N

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

S O O N
O
O
N

Also where my Syrianons at?

>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/828668003835322369
Is this autism?

>first girlfriend had a big nose
>permanent thing for jewesses now

from previous thread some german shared. yemeni missile hitting riyadh apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqybN1KNBdg

>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/828668003835322369

thats Tiger m8....

Trump's most important job is to stop the war in Syria and donbass

>the-assad-debunkation.tumblr.com/
IS THIS AUTISM?

These threads are boring af

Yes, all jews goy

That was from the missile attack last year. fun stuff, but the missile attack yesterday was a much smaller payload. if Houthis has video footage they are still editing it into montage material.

AZADI TURKIYE
BIJI ERDOGAN APO
BIJI DEVLET TURKIYE
YASHA SULTAN ERDOGAN PASHA YASHA

PKK BTFO
ISIS BTFO
SAA BTFO

EFRIN SOON UNDER THE FREE SYRIAN PEOPLE CONTROL

That's true for the most part, but I enjoyed the shitposting

/k/ here
Why do you support a fascist dictator who kills his own people?
Why do you support a terrorist organization like hezbollah?

So I guess there was no scud missile hitting Saudi Arabia.

i knew it looked really familiar! wonder if we ll get a video of the recent attack. also why doesnt USA give some patriots to SA? it seems like they need one.

hey /k/

why dont you go back to that space under the rock you call /k/?

based

destroy all K*rds

youtube.com/watch?v=_6Xrra0F-mE
youtube.com/watch?v=N5_yunN5Pt0

#ISIS Telegram channels sharing tips on how to weaponize drones w/RKG-3 stickgrenade, RPG-22 & RPO Anti tank rockets. Stole Saudi army photo

>twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/828676964567416832

>mfw hezbola gave ISIS the idea of dropping bombs by drones

>mfw hohols give ISIS the idea of launching rockets/missiles from drones

>/k/ here
Go fuck yourself

>Why do you support a fascist dictator who kills his own people?
Go fuck yourself

>Why do you support a terrorist organization like hezbollah?
Go fuck yourself

Trump is gonna ride that sunni cock all the way to the oil fields, my white neighbor, and he would have no issue declaring assad must go if the oil became an issue. I voted for him, but his Middle Eastern policy and the national parks are my two biggest disagreements.

Why do you support al-Nusra?

this time wasn't a Scud, but a missile definitely hit a military base outside Riyadh.

Hey lad. Can you tell me AfD views on Syria or Assad? Are they pro Assad? Or do they feel like that in anyway?

Uhh uhhh
m.jpost.com/American-Politics/US-Jewish-groups-applaud-Trumps-new-Iran-sanctions-480516#article=6024QkRGRDBDMEM1QzcxOUJCMDNGNDUwNjc0RDMzMjU1RDU=

Im talking about Rydiah though. There would've been some video or something like that if a scud missile hit the capital.

It was a base 33 miles southwest of Riyadh.

It was a military base, not the city itself.

But that video was old? I remember it from a long time ago, maybe like a year.

>the-assad-debunkation.tumblr.com/
Certainly is, and the bad kind of one at that

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schulz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schulz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

youtube.com/watch?v=dbwQyKH91rM
Burkan-2 hit Riyadh Mil Base

youtube.com/watch?v=iFjX6fvzn8A

I know it would have been unlikely to have the US government suddenly start improving relations with Shia countries. I'm not a single issue voter, however, and it's unlikely Clinton would have been any better on this topic.

Bumping with the may-mays

The real Amy Farrah-Fowler.

I don't know why Sup Forums is extra fast today, or why /sg/ is slower than normal.

AfD is shit. SHIT.
I don't think they even have an opinion on Syria, as they have verly little of an opinion on foreign policy in general. They are more pro Russia though, so I guess they are the best that Assad could hope for in Germany.
Some "important" individuals of afd have talked about Syria, as usually they are against everything the other parties are for, got no alternate idea except for muh safezones (apparently, didn't find a newer source for that). Other than that, they pretty much don't give a shit about you I think. Mostly because it's a shitty topic to campaign against Merkel, as "hey guys, Assad is pretty cool" wouldn't be what their clientele and potential voters would like to hear, I'd guess.

>"hey guys, Assad is pretty cool" wouldn't be what their clientele and potential voters would like to hear, I'd guess.

Blog incoming while I keep this thread on top. I'm afraid I might have a hernia, but it could just be muscle strain.

>tightening muscles doesn't hurt
>transitioning from sitting/standing does
>putting knees to chest does
>no bulge on stomach
>near appendix, but apparently appendicitis really hurts so that isn't likely
>kinda nauseous right now, but losing weight while on ephedrine so maybe just hungry

Terminal stomach cancer is too much to hope for, but it's interfering with my exercise cause I'm afraid to make it worse if it is something serious.

Is this considered good news????
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Lieberman-discusses-Syria-with-Russian-counterpart-480756#article=7783Q0RFQjhBMDBCNzgxMUYwREQxQTQ0QkQ5MEU2RTc1NDA=

Is It okay to kill Children In the Name of Fighting Terrorism?

youtube.com/watch?v=5azMepXANhQ

W-WHERE IS ROMANIA BRO
HAS HE DEDDED IN THE PROTESTS!?

People are really shilling for war with Iran on the rest of Sup Forums right now.

Where do I find her?

Dont scare yourself too much with Google searches for symptoms, man.

Go to a doc and get it looked at

Wow they really gobbled up Trump team's bitching at Iran? Figures

AFD = An Fail Decision

>tightening muscles
>bulge
>transitioning
sounds alright to me

Does someone have the picture of the liberated child giving the IS sign and being corrected by the mother to do the peace sign?
I can't seem to be able to find it.

>I don't think they even have an opinion on Syria, as they have verly little of an opinion on foreign policy in general
How is that a bad thing? Stop giving a shit about the outside world and focus on your own country for a decade or two, please.

Sup Forums everyone.

Who /civilmarchforaleppo/ here?

I tried really intense cardio/superset exercises for the first time last week, so I'm like 90% sure it's just muscle soreness (esp. because I think the transition from standing/sitting involves different muscles than just my abs) so I'll just relax for a few more days and see how things go.

I currently work in a different state than my parents' insurance covers, so I'm not really able to go see a doc for no reason.

shhh, dont talk like that.

al-Bab on suicide watch

Hope they get barrel bombed 8^)

their only purpose is to frigthen CDU and especially CSU back to the right

They still doing that faggy shit? I would've thought they would stop once they hit the balkans.

W-WHAT DO YOU M-MEAN!?!

>inb4 they all get raped in turkey
oh well.

Posting a picture of mentally handicapped people being treated in a fair and nice way, making them feel important and loved by the greater outside community is a sure way to push that paranoia and bigotry user.

i mean dont talk negative. i am sure hes fine having beer with his friends or someshit.

oh o-okay...

you just want to be a bit nervous because your life is so dull right?

fucking hell its so difficult to find a picture in the archives. what the fuck do you search for? anyway I saw this pic a dozen times here but I cant find it, kek

>I might have a hernia
Oh the horror
Its not a big deal you pussy, go check it out

Is it okay to kill children when fighting for jihad?

go to college they said

Retards should be put down

Fighting in Daraa, SAA ambushing FSA. Unusual to see anything from that province

twitter.com/C_Military1/status/828669759663251457

What do you expect, Trump supporters on Sup Forums are fanatics, they couldn't care less about political reality

They only just entered Austria.

Unless you've got the image hash or remember the filename, you won't find it

Who are you voting for?
Right now, I would want to avoid Schulz at any cost so I'd even vote Merkel.

Will Schulz delet denbt?

What is the current relationship, if any, between Al-Q and Houthis in Yemen?

kek.

either CDU or AfD as a fuck you to them. It'll probably depend on how dangerous the possibility of RRG looks shortly before the election.

>>#BREAKING: #Turkish army & affiliated terrorists are heavily shelling east #Efrin from #Azaz since evening — attacks continue to the moment.
kek
KEK

nice. 3 high rank PKK leaders are captured.

Sorry to break it to you, but foreign policy, especially in the middle east, is one of the most important things right now. The world is moving so fast right now, the international hegemony of the US is quite possibly ending, new superpowers emerge and current power structures are broken up.
Controlling the middle east as much as possible is one of the main objectives of every major superpower, as the middle east is incredibly rich in ressources, even fucking afghanistan (Lithium!).
If you truly want to be ruled by the Chinese at some point, you can keep that attitude, personally I'd much rather bow to Trump than Xi Kingpin

Schulz will be just like Merkel, just with less success, just like the SPD has been for decades now.

killing each other at every frontline they have with each other.

this is about an hour old now.

i should have been more informative. 3 high rank PKK leaders are arrested in turkey. sorry for lame info.

They basicly say "Live and let live"
They say that every country shall decide by itself what kind of goverment they want

IS advanced Drone Bomber

youtu.be/7X2ORSlPJ10

>just with less success
This is on what we are counting on
Also check'd

Saved
Check'd too

>germany
>superpower
Superpower at sucking black dick maybe.

how do they still find all these supplies i wonder.

Nope, same shit as Merkel.
He'd probably fuck you even harder because he's a real ideologue about muh european integration, way less pragmatic than Merkel.

Schulz he stands for a indepentend and strong united europe. which is necessary for us in germany.

Maybe it's just gas...

Meanwhile at Bzaa...

yep yep we know.

yeah right, let's just get rid of national sovereignty

>mfw hezbola gave ISIS the idea of dropping bombs by drones

IT WAS HAMAS, NOT HEZBOLLAH

>pic unrelated

dissolve europe and USA/Russia/China will eat you guys alive.

I defeated your mongolian magic the other day when I successfully saved Deir er zour from your spells.

Don't make me call on Bewe again.

I mean you wouldn't walk in the forest talking about karhu's would you?