Why are Trumpsters okay that Russia overthrow their government in a hostile coup?

Why are Trumpsters okay that Russia overthrow their government in a hostile coup?

I thought you were supposed to be patriots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6PwiRR1jRto
wnd.com/2015/07/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leftists would praise Trump if those were minarets

If our government was really being controlled by Russia, why the fuck would Trump being enforcing sanctions on not only Russia itself, but one of it's allies in the middle east, Iran. Explain it... OH WAIT YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING LEAF.

even if it's true, russians right wingerd are better than mudslims, niggers and spics and smug leftists like you

>A canadian acts retarded episode

Color me shocked

Because the adults in the Republican Party like real war hero John McCain wouldn't let the Cheeto Mussolini side with a totalitarian state.

If Trump turns into a weak cuck like Nicholas II, than we would overthrow him too. Any man who let's his wife get openly fucked and pimped out at orgies by a creep like Rasputin deserves to he overthrown.

USA economy goes to shit because of low-IQ president = Russia growth

Lol you are so out of reality you are actually agreeing with the Russia, the enemy.

I'm more than willing to give up some of my freedoms to make the left illegal.

They want to go to FEMA camps

youtu.be/6PwiRR1jRto

Or sanctions are preferable to nuclear war even to Putin.

McCain is an idiot. If he, Graham or Hillary had their way we'd be playing stalker for real at this point.

Isn't that what happened when Trump kicked those niggers out of the white house?

Putin is a maniac who wants to take over a bunch of countries including finland. Are you saying Trump shouldn't help when Russia invades you?

Have Americans forgot that they fought to save the world from fascists like Putin before?

trump and putin are hated by the same group of people:

soros, john mccain, graham, cnn, washington post etc

Is there any doubt that mentally unstable cunts who supported Trump are the true enemy? I mean, they would rather side with Russia than their own countrymen albeit coming from a different political group? These people are insane.

aka reasonable adults.
I know. It's great to see reasonable Americans resist your tin pot dictator.

Top Ingirris, Sawdiyq! Your topic most intrigue. By the way, wouldn't you like to feel yourself a superman with new, safe, and effective Biaghra?

Why did McCain work with John Kerry and against Vietnam Vets to cover up POW information that included details of John McCain's own traitorous actions? McCain is a fraud and forever a puppet to the Democrats. His records are still sealed to this day, Vietnam Vets hate him.

wnd.com/2015/07/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

stfu chink

Hohol, please.

By supporting Putler you're no better than a Nazi. You need to join the resistance to make your country free.

>mfw actual hohol

pfffff 100% holol

looks like all Putinbots have is slurs. The Ukrainians are a wonderful people who have been oppressed by Russian tyrants so many times in the past. Putin is no different.

your biased hohol opinion doesn't count

[error, citation not found]

another day, another leaf

Saudis

point two

et.al.

Do people not realise that isn't the Kremlin?

It's St Basil's Cathedral. It's just a church.

The Kremlin is next to it. And it's much much bigger. It's hard to miss.

FPBP

Because Russians aren't weak faggots

>muh Russia
You lost, stop being a sore loser

Wow canadian CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Russian barbarism is all the same. Ugly buildings, tyranny, pogroms and jingoism. Free people have to move past it.

>expecting anything less than total ignorance from Horsey

Democrats spent most of the Cold War basically trying to morph the United States into the USSR by ever expanding the power of the welfare state, so I don't know why they are bitching about it now

I remember doing a sick 5-0 grind on that orange wall in Tony Hawk's Underground

>Canada
Wow maple niggers who talk about shit they don't even understand.i don't even like Trump but the argument of big bad Russia is stupid.
When the election first started
>HE IS GOING TO WAR WITH RUSSIA FUCKING FASCIST IDIOT HITLER
End of election
>HE WANTS PEACE WITH RUSSIS, FUCKING FASCIST HITLER PUPPET

The amount of tears this election is by far better than when McCain and Magic underwear lad lost

yeah whatever, Petro. Meanwhile the commies have moved to the west, enjoy.

This russian involvment meme is getting tiresome.

>Putin is a maniac who wants to take over a bunch of countries including finland.

Well he already went after Ukraine. You're probably next on his list.

If this is what it looked like when the Baltics were going on about Russia 24/7, I sincerely apologise to Ivan