Is it true?

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fm3Z7jgWM
businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

compare it to the changes in population of various races and you'll find the answer is 'probably'

Average IQ is always 100.

according to the flynn effect,

Yes.

Whites are not reproducing, non-white population is growing exponentially.

The slope change on your graph coincides with the end of the asian population boom and the start of the african population boom.

>This is literally how retarded and sciendifically illiterate IQ-fags are
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

Sad but true.

Fucking retards. 100 is the marker used to represent the mean average of the population. It can not change. anything higher or lower is a measure of the deviation from the norm. The average IQ is and always will be 100 unless they change the way in which IQ is measured.

The vien diagram of people who think IQ is important and people who know what IQ is has a very small overlap

Projected to be 12+ billion by the end of that chart, lowered average intelligence is going to be the least of their problems.

fpbp

Yeah because there are more niggers and more race mixing

t.IQ 105

no its actually the opposite

avg white man in 1900 is borderline retarded

IQlets thinking they can talk about bigbrain matters are always so funny

The overlap of your mouth and nigger cocks is giant though.

also
>The vien diagram

Yes
More niggers
less whites

Yes. You need only look at our pass-times and entertainment to realise it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k

>100 is the marker used to represent the mean average of the population

*at the time of definition

The test is usually designed in such a way that the test-takers would produce a bell curve with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 16 points. That means that future populations can indeed have different mean IQ than 100 if they don't reproduce the same bell curve anymore. The evaluation can be updated to keep the curve centered on 100, but that just fucks over comparability and doesn't really help anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8fm3Z7jgWM

The Flynn effect is literally the opposite.

>111393136
Is Idiocracy Redpilled?

It would certainly be consistent with the lefts program of devolving humanity as much as possible.

digits confirm, sweden destroyed

I literally can't tell if people are pretending or they're actually this retarded. Maybe IQ really is going down, hmmm really makes me think.

So if a year from now the average IQ dropped to the equivalent of today´s 30 point IQ, it wouldn't mean that people became retarded since that's the new theoretical 100?

Yes but if you account to the population projections
businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8
if you look at graph it will make more sense.

Its the average IQ.

i wish we had data for pre 20th century to BC too.

also

>this is the future that you choose.

>all these niggerfaggots sperging over IQ when school results are a more efficient way of gathering intelligence statistics

they may not be standardised, but they're a lot better than IQ

IQ is extremely genetic, with a .7 inheritance rate. If the trend continues that those of low intelligence out breed those of high (due to those with high focusing on work and knowing how to correctly use contraception, etc.) then we will continue to breed intelligence out of our society.
However, it will settle at the average low point, with 30% of the population fluctuating with intelligence.
In other words it won't get as bad as idiocracy claims, however we will not see as many gifted people in years to come.

To clarify: The test-takers at the time of calibration/design of the test.

If you define IQ to always have a mean of 100, then a test taken at different times could give the same result even if the amount of correct answers differed. This is absurd and impractical.

Occasional recalibration is the better, and only, solution.

The idiocracy will happen unless we fight it
Of course it is
In a world of retarded mongrels, only a white guy can show them how to grow food
The future is literally africa

Where did you get that number from?
I am interested in reading up on that inheritance IQ and genetics? Can you provide some reading material?

Is that what you tell yourself to feel better about your country being cucked? Don't respond, we already know the truth. Your country is going to be worse than mine soon.

that's not how that kind of graphs work

>world iq
>linear falling curve
>at constant value as if everyone has the same level of iq
>what is normal distribution

trashed and pissed upon, kys

Intelligence Paradox, is a great place to start.

That tickling my almonds.

>african black population explodes
>people confused as to why the average IQ drops

This. Introduction of iodine into American diet alone boosted nations iq by 10 points. That chart is upside down.
Humans are better fed, better educated by the year.

The chart fits into the general theme of this board, that we've lost pleasantville and the world is going to hell while the exact opposite is true. We are just so connected today we know when xyz person is taking a shit on the otherside of the world so everything is in our face.

anti racists are fking geniuses who stick to science meanwhile people who know that the mean IQ for white people is 20 points higher than blacks are subhuman

we just need to renormalize the curve that way iq is a constant measure of the success of society

Trump's IQ is so high it's a JU

Ih man I burst out laughing XD sweden cucked once again

you cant tell?

I know my IQ has dropped while i've been attending university.

I was WAY bright before going to school

Why would a measure of intelligence of an individual (or its potential) measure the success of society?

*JR

Gotta save those african kids.

Thanks western women!

Oceania refers to white australians and not abbos, r-right?

It's statistical voodoo. The average 7-year-old today knows more about science than the average adult did in 1800. Of course average IQ will trend downward over time. I once read that Goethe was estimated to have an IQ of 220 during his time. It would be about 120 today.

The irony of an alphabetical error.

IQ is overrated, I function purely on instinct and I'm still alive and living somewhat well.

we need genius sperm banks and international sperm trading.
Then we can hybridize the entire world and make them all smart.

>tfw nigger
>tfw 129 iq

Sven the cuck to the rescue. How many black dicks have you sucked today?

if you believed that the distribution should be normalized for each new population that's basically what you would be measuring. you would see everyone's mean IQ increase. this would not necessarily mean that the mean IQ had increased relative to some objective standard, merely that more testing was being done i.e. more people had been included, not that people were getting more intelligent. if you know what the black iq distribution is now you would have no reason to think that a distribution normalized around a variable population should show any decrease in the iq of society even though blacks today have lower iqs. the left will never discard iq because their uses for it are to prove their metrics. they will be able to prove them from one perspective.

black iq is shit.

Relative to another time period it changes. If we nuke africa the world IQ average will still be 100 but now each random person is now relatively smarter than the prior average.

>More niggers are chinks
>Focus on hedonism versus intelligence

Yah

This. How the fuck are you dumb faggots unable to comprehend this?

What have you invented Tyrone

You're assuming technological advancement will continue along, but non-whites are unable to maintain such development. They can barely maintain basic public infrastructure, let alone fund scientific research.

t. More scientificaly literate person than the poster without need to prove his point like a good scientist should do because he is an (((expert))) and know the absolute and only (((truth))).

A fucking machine that can dick both your mom and your daughter

I see.

Pride goeth before a fall, I guess

Wouldn't it mean that most people are retarded?

Signs of an astute mind, what whit and grace.

yes

100%

Compare old literature to modern literature, not even a question.

Thank you, user.

It took years of research.

On similar trend, the concentration of nigger admixture has an inversely proportional trend!

it's ridiculous to see the left deny iq when it's not used how they want it to be used. in a leftist society the mathematics of iq testing are going to be perverted so that any hypothesis can be proven true. the findings of racially disparate iq distributions are an embarrassment to what they had originally intended on using it for. with a MASSIVE black population we'll see black iq rise to somewhere just below the mean, while whites will only outmeasure blacks by 5-10 points, depending on population increases. 115 will be the new genius level in that scenario. an iq of 130 would be unheard of.

Even if the population's IQ is defined to always be exactly 100, then changes in intelligence over time will still result in changes in test performance unless the tests are updated to keep the value at 100 (e.g. tricks to obfuscate changes). But then of course past scores become unusable.

So it's not only impractical to do this, it's also meaningless. All it does is lets you say "If we were calibrating a test this very moment, the global mean would be 100. Yay."

Rather, you take a reasonable sample, design a test with a nice difficulty distribution, get a bell curve, define its mean (or median, since they're identical in the ideal case) to be 100 and define a standard deviation (usually either 16 as it's closer to the mathematical definition, or 15 as it's a nicer number). You then compare individual results to your calibrated test. Defining the mean IQ of all living humans never comes into play.

make sure to not debunk anything buddy you wouldn't want to make a valuable post

someone send another ebola desease to africa plz

To clarify, the third world nigger population is projected to increase along with latin america (full of nigger admixture) whereas asians and whites are set to decline.

its completely relative m8

>then changes in intelligence over time will still result in changes in test performance

*note for the less mathematically minded anons that any changes in an iq distribution (ie more people further from the mean in either direction) does not show an increase in intelligence. really iq should only measure someone based on the standards of education that are expected of the population so that we can identify high achieving individuals from a young age. iq truly is meaningless in some sense but anything other than a predictor of success tackling socially designated problems.

using it as the sole metric can also lead us to thinking we're better off than we once were if our education standards are dulled down. the right wing view of the distribution is seeing that standards can be manipulated to better measure a larger populations success. the left wing point of view of the distribution is that we should manipulate the society to make people feel good about their intelligence.

i'm redpilling myself hmm.

Most likely OP. We have technology at our disposal, no need to memorize or study shit, we just google it and we got it.
Also, gen x and late y are fucking idiots

Oceania population growth is mostly very high Maori and islander birth rates, and high immigration from Asia

That's only true for superficial trivia.
>"What's the capital of X"
>"How do I do Y"
>"When did Z happen"

I'm an engineer, and googling questions relating to my field is useless, even if I find the correct answer. Knowledge and understanding are different from facts and recipes.
>"What's the best material for A?"
>"It depends."

You would do well to open a history book. Writing itself, the very first civilizations originated from non-whites. Those free Masons everyone freaks out about were Egyptian sandniggers. The concept of 0, algebra/geometry, Jesus Christ himself were sandnigger and Indian discoveries. The crusades brought banking among a ton of other shit back to whites.

Knowledge doesn't give a shit about skin color. It is a continuum. Monotheistic religions that formed the very concept of the rights of man all equal before God were all created by sandniggers and jews. Europeans have made amazing contributions no doubt. But those were not done in a vacuum.

>third worlders move to civilized nations in greater number than ever before
>their IQ is compiled in the worldly average

WE'RE GETTING STUPIDER EVERY YEAR GUYS