HABBENIGN

express.co.uk/news/world/763907/Major-explosion-in-Cologne-sparks-lockdown-several-injured

Vote for who dun it
strawpoll.me/12283841

>No evidence that the incident relates to terrorism
It was muslims.

Muslims or gas explosion. Only two possibilities

If there was a major terror attack coming up to the german election, they would probably cordon it off and black out the news even if 1000 people died.

If a nuke went off they'd probably say a fireworks factory exploded.

tanned raised-in-germany german
probably a right wing nazi that killed babies

No option for gas leak or Jews

Your "other" is pretty broad

>Reports suggest that it took place in the cellar of a house in a recording studio.

His new mixtape is the BOMB

Dooncoons

i've been reading this damn board for nearly a decade, sadly the happening will never happen

I can almost GUARANTEE that the only French poster will be a muslim apologist.

>dooncoons
>doon

neck yourself, britbong.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and it took more than a day to fall.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh

*dune

>I like memes do you?

YES YES

NINTENDO DIXIE-FOOOOOOUUUUUURRR

May Merkel rot in Hell.

>happened in a random persons house

Nothing to see here.

They would blame someone else but they would not hide it.
With the cologne new year mass rape they first said nothing known about suspects. No refugees involved. Organized crime. Then utimately they blamed northern african refugess from war torn countries like Morocco and Algeria. This is the term they coined "Nafri" its better for them than to blame holy Syrians or other men from all over the world who need our aid and protection.

>some faggots gas pipes leak and blow up a cellar
>happening

alot of gas explosions latetly
The russians mixed somthing into the gas

Germany, why? Why do you do this to yourself? Why do you not learn from America's mistake?

How is America not the laughing stock of the world? Some of you guys have no go blocks, but we have no go cities if you're the wrong skin color.