White woman raped and murdered while she was out for a jog

Chanel Lewis was filled with lethal rage when he grabbed Vetrano as she went for a summer evening run in Queens, according to authorities. He raped her and strangled the petite runner, they said, and left her body in weeds.

According to the New York Post, Richard Lewis, a 70-year-old former school principal, called his son a good student and “a very humble kid” when he met with reporters on Sunday.

“Chanel would never have gone to do what they say he has done,” the father said. “He’s never had a fight in his 20 years.”

>yahoo.com/news/father-stunned-son-arrest-murder-220755269.html

>nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/chanel-lewis-20-arrested-killing-jogger-karina-vetrano-article-1.2964701

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YJpCp-5WT5M
cbsnews.com/news/karina-vetrano-put-up-ferocious-fight-murder-nypd-police/
youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso
nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/chanel-lewis-20-arrested-killing-jogger-karina-vetrano-article-1.2964701
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/828704732923441154
nydailynews.com/news/crime/king-demanding-justice-karina-vetrano-doesn-require-racism-article-1.2965543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HES A GOOD BOY
HE NEVA DUN NUFFIN TO NOBODEE

>I'll be back soon honey, I'm just going for a jog with see through white leggins and a red string around the bad neighborhood see if I can collect some cum for you to eat out of my ass
>gets killed
well, I mean...

Chanel Lewis had no prior history of sexual assaults but was known to the police for minor assault charges. This was him randomly chimping out one day because he hated women.

first of all
>white

Also it's a parents job to believe the best of their kids. No parent wants to acknowledge that their baby is a straight up murderer.

Also that nig looks like some kind of soulless african meth tweaker. His eyes have no depth to them

I dont understand
Why couldnt she just defend herself? Are women weaker than people? Does it mean that media and basically everyone lied to me?

>called his son a good student and “a very humble kid”

So did the cops pressure the nig to confess? Is there without a doubt that the nig raped and killed her?

>Also that nig looks like some kind of soulless african meth tweaker

Looks like a typical dindu.

It's too bad she lived in New York or she could have pulled out her gun and defended herself.

>That "men r evul" bait title

SKULL SHAPE
K
U
L
L

S
H
A
P
E

dumb cunt went jogging in an area perfect for kidnapping and murder, cunt had it coming

Nigs got the nog strength. Guy also looks like he was probably tweakin, so combine the drug strength and nog strength and you got a damn near super nig. A dangerous beast indeed.

Good women deserve nothing. They are all useless. Let them die.

No one has 'rape and murder' coming just for going out on a jog. You're probably a nig yourself, or a kike trying to stir whites against each other. I'm onto you Shillberg.

>He a gud boi
>He dindu nuffin

Always the same response from these niggers.

please kill this chimp

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Oh wait this is a new one.
WHY DOES ANY WOMAN EVER JOG IN ANY PARK?

>say's he's 20-years-old
>skin of a 60yo...

WTF is up with this guy?

That soulless gaze...

shit, looks even worse from the side.

LOL@ all those shitty achievement awards from second grade

Wow, Canada has some serious problems with misogyny.

The worst thing about this whole incident is that fucking kerning. What the fuck is this shit?

They voted this shit in.
They can deal with the consequences, when do woman ever complain about European men being assaulted by immigrants, fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJpCp-5WT5M

"DNA on her back." Fucking nigger animal jizzed on her... This guy needs to be killed.

>Police said Vetrano was strangled to death and possibly sexually assaulted. She was face down with her teeth broken, scrapes on her legs and her sports bra and shorts pulled down, sources said.

>Police sources also said one of her hands was clutching grass, indicating she may have been dragged. Police said she was found 15 feet off the path.

>cbsnews.com/news/karina-vetrano-put-up-ferocious-fight-murder-nypd-police/

Americans, please get your shit together.

Then what did he do to her?

>dumb liberal cunt living in jew york
>gets raped and strangled for relaxing around blacks

Got what she deserved voting democrat.

kek demands a response

she relaxed around blacks
what did she expect?

>like some kind of soulless african meth tweaker. His eyes have no depth to them
welcome to the inner city. NYC, Detroit, Chicago, same shit, mass quantities.

>a good student and “a very humble kid”
They really can't stop themselves, can they?

it's got a snout

Is it just means or does something seem weird about the story. The nog has an almost autistic quality about him. Like he spends all day playing COD

>woman-hating 20-year-old brute
At least they didn't hide his face and bleached his skin for the articles.

DUDE, THEY SAID WEED! LMAO!

I thought it was Tiger Woods when I glanced at the pic.

Now Imagine 8 years of body cleanup due to obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY

You all have the crime stats do a little bit of basic math and then tell me white genocide is not real.

Anyone want to bet her social media was pro BLM and With Her?

holy cromagnonman batman!

I KNEW IT WAS A DINDU. The media was so suspiciously quiet about it. Stories like this are why lynchings happened in America.
I'm actually starting to think that what feminists say makes sense, a woman should be able to go outside without getting harrassed or raped or murdered.

>Brown hair, Brown eyes, Brown skin
>White

Guys.

no point in betting when we both know the answer.

Is that her?

ROASTIE BTFO

Good more white women need to be killed.

Looks like he got a touch of the tardation.

Is that how it is in the west? Because here the parent would know doubt believe it and do the beating to the kid themselves

>sexless day
Top kek

More like sexless life amirite

MY ANCESTOR

I hate when Sup Forums acts as if white man has never done that.

Family is probably based. This was in Kew Gardens. Very outwardly racist part of Queens.

She took care of herself. I think that she was pretty.

Poor girl even for not being white nobody deserves niggers.

The state has created a extremely large class of feral nigs that tear up the country and nothing seéms to stopping them.

The mainstream Jew media has that shit covered from all angles.

but nigs do it all the time, slav

>brute

Is that the new code word for nigger? I think brute is the word for nigger.

>nog strength
No such thing. White people are generally stronger than blacks.

Strength events are as white as sprinting is black.

Not saying she deserves it but... come on, if you want to jog then use a treadmill and don't run around scantly clad in nog neighborhoods.

He'll be paroled in less than 7 years.

How do you maintain Law and Order. The people who believe in it are one side of the coin, the ones who don't are the other. What maintains it other than belief and use of force?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

Niggers have to know about this meme, right? They have to. And yet they still say it every fucking time.

That CANNOT be her.

I remember a thread a couple days ago where someone replied to that image saying "thats outfit is just begging for a nigger to rape her"

All that firm, and she couldn't out run a nog.

Then again he likely just pulled the whole "ayooo hol up, can i ax sumthin" shit niggers love to sucker punch with and she, wanting to prove to herself isn't a scared racist, just casually let him walk right up to her.
And got sucker punched.

R E L A X E D

Nog strength is just retard strength

Because parks are a pleasant place to jog when you're not living in a third world country

We've become too powerful...
or we haven't become powerful enough!

>nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/chanel-lewis-20-arrested-killing-jogger-karina-vetrano-article-1.2964701

phew, she's not that white

What a waste of some good """""""""White"""""""""" American pussy.

That's what her father said to her and he was copping shit for it.

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Why is Talcum-X's newspaper showing such a big picture of a black murderer on the cov--.

>woman-hating 20 year old brute
>woman-hating

oh i see, they turned this into a man's fault thing.

She had at least a couple more years of A1 pussy to give. Shame.

>White

but she lives in nyc

Serial killings are different though. It takes brains, hence why there are so few black serial killers and the few there are either operate in third world shitholes where the authorities don't care or they kill other niggers and again the authorities don't care.
Could you really see a nigger pulling off the shit EARONS did? Don't make me laugh.

I wonder if this makes CNN

Oh wait.

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/828704732923441154

Why is it every time a black person commits a serious crime, they try and paint them in a positive light, showing his “achievements” behind his image is laughable. As if they were misguided by society for some reason, and technically not their fault.

The guy raped and killed an innocent girl out jogging. Her life is no more, and he took it from her. Imagine how her family and friends feel, yet he’s being defended by the media.

What sort of bizzaro world are we living in?

>surrounded by nig yorkers
>go for a jog

She's Italian. I guess Italians aren't white anymore? Here's her family. Don't know why the asian guy is there.

source?

I'm pretty sure it's been a meme since even before zimzam was a thing.

They just literally say it at every interview, I just don't think they know it's a meme

>my own paper
Will he disavow?

Because you are stupid white people, in black countries our criminals dont get no praise at all, everyone wants to beat them to death but this law and order bullshit you white people made gets in the way of that.

Was the Slav part meant to be an insult?
Last time I checked,we Slavs did this.

>nyc
>not in a third world country

That was my point friend

Guess one of the women got RICED

You sure she's white? Has the same huge lips as the guy.

Looks like a family of Italian multiculti oi vey's.

I wonder, if this girl was some blonde legit white working class family would this even be a story?

>I'll just leave my maserati unlocked in the bad part of town with the keys in the ignition. I'm sure it'll be there when I get back
People with no sense have every bad thing comin'. That's why truth pursuit of it matters.

in what universe is that considered white?

her name and looks clearly point to Latina possibly with black mix.

Here are some alternate headlines written by Shaun King:

"Recent honors graduate of Queens High School with no criminal record arrested for brutal sexual assault and murder"

"Quiet unassuming young man allegedly confesses to killing beloved Queens jogger"

Fucking L O L

nydailynews.com/news/crime/king-demanding-justice-karina-vetrano-doesn-require-racism-article-1.2965543

Yes, we know you propagated the cancer known as communism

After seeing the pic I should've added more """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I live in nyc and go jogging in central park day or night.
Its not really as dangerous as people say it is.

Then again, i don't have a pussy.

Because without the brainwashing, people will begin to draw the inevitable conclusion every race has drawn about blacks; they're feral savages